New Story Advertisments

Ordinary Hero

It was a story that depicted something that happened in my life. Something like that always stays with you. I thought you did a great job with it.

Kirk482002

My newest story, The Scavenger Hunt, has been posted. It was based on a challenge issued in the Challenge Club in the AH. I will tell you that the sex scene is quite short (voyeur), but this story is a lead up for the next part, which will be coming soon. The link can be found in my siggy.

As always, all reads/votes/feedback are appreciated.

CM

Re: Ordinary Hero

Kirk482002 said:
It was a story that depicted something that happened in my life. Something like that always stays with you. I thought you did a great job with it.

Kirk482002

Thank you Kirk for the comment and vote.

jim :)

Geisha House~

I put more time and effort into...This story's
creation as well as had a friend edit it.
..................Geisha House............
Had request's to continue the strory...any comments
on this I would appreciate. Thank you and enjoy !!!

New story

Hello from a newbie to this site.

i am writing about the last six years of my life since meeting and becoming slave to Him. Believe me when i say it is not fantasy but fact to the last detail. It is also called A slave's Journey and is on going . Additional pieces are being written week by week. I hope to engage the reader in some way, either with anger , tears or laughter.. Just so long as i get some response....Any helpful criticism is welcome as i am a work in progress.

slave:rose:

New FemDom story

Just posted a new 2-part story on a FemDom theme -- "An Evening Out," chapters 1 and 2. If you enjoy the erotic play of a woman dominating her husband as well as another woman, check the story out.

Bob A.

Re: First story...

herecomestherain said:
Hi, just posted my first fiction piece here at Lit. I'd be grateful of any feedback. Thankyou.:) It was inspired my a beautiful photo of a beautiful man, the rest is a combination of real life, fantasy and a vivid imagination. Hope you enjoy it. An Artist and Her Muse

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=133317
Just finished reading this story. You got a talent. Keep it up.
Cheers,
Sam :rose:

Thank you

Scribbleros/Sam,
Thanks for your very kind feedback and encouragement, I do appreciate it.
Regards, 'rain:)

My newest story and the newest addition to the Zodiac girls chain story has now been posted. You can find the link in my siggy.

As always any reads/votes/public comments/feedback are greatly appreciated.

I have two new stories posted

Chapter 7 of the Bitch series
and Chapter 3 of Raine and Sheri.
link in my siggy :D

destinie21 said:
I have two new stories posted

Chapter 7 of the Bitch series
and Chapter 3 of Raine and Sheri.
link in my siggy :D
Hi Destinie,
This was the first time I visited your home page. Just finished reading Summer Fun. Loved the Story. Will read the rest of your works shortly.

Cheers,
Sam

Two Lizards in the City of Glass

Dr. M reaches across the generations gap! Takes control of two Generation Y'ers who don't know what they want. I'm finding more and more that people express their personality and character in the way they make love, and this story explores character and sex in a three-way involving some mild BDSM.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=134288

---dr.M.

hope some of you will have a chance to read a new chapter in Baby, We Need to Talk.

Baby, We Need to Talk Ch. 03

my fantasies go a little over the top, but there are worse places to hang out. I don't mind criticism as long as it's something I can learn from.

votes, feedback, etc. are greatly appreciated.

b.man

Hi all, I just posted my first story to this site! It's a story of a young woman with strong exhibitionist and voyueristic fantasies who moves into her first apartment and gets to act them out. There's also some teasing involved of an unsuspecting stranger.

Link:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=134239

I would appreciate any feedback, comments, votes, constructive criticism, suggestions, etc.

Thanks!

Crotching Tiger & Ridden Dragon 7~

This is your link Bob~

Bob_Aganoush's Stories

(You can click Quote (bottom right)and the post will
come up with your link...the url's...cut-n-paste or copy.)

.........................................................................................

The Martial Arts Erotica continues...he he

...Crotching Tiger & Ridden Dragon 7.......
............"Weapons of Seduction".................

Finally, my second story!

After my two failed attempts, my second story has now been posted. I'm still working on revising one of the failed stories. Eventually it will get posted. :rolleyes:

This story is about a fantasy that I had some time ago. It's about this really, really good looking guy that worked for me. Problem is, he turned out to be a total jerk. "God's gift to women" kind of jerk.

My fantasy was to just rape the jerk at gunpoint. Get my jollies from him without giving him any pleasure.

It's a sophmoric attempt at a story. With one story rejected and another one just not working out, I think I was desparate to get another story up. Sorry. It definitely could have been written better.

Matt's Attitude Adjustment

Now I need to update my siggy...

Jenny

Back