New Story Advertisments

Awhile ago Sweetnpetite proposed a thread where authors could notify readers and other writers of new postings and give a brief description of their stories. It was a great idea, but the thread's since faded into oblivion. This is a resurrection.

Feel free to post notifications and ads for new stories here. Naturally, I'll start.

"In Pharaoh's Boat" http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=97990
This is an attempt to merge sexual and religious fantasies, two big interests of mine, and something I'm trying to find a way to do in a story. I really don't know how well it works and I'd be very interested to know what people think.

---dr.M.

What and Who Did I Do? has just published. It’s my first story posted in the Mind Control category. It’s listed deep on page two of the new stories. I think it’s one of my best. I’m fairly proud of it. And I’m afraid nobody will see it.

Two high school seniors on the brink of graduation lose their memories of everything that happened over the past month. As they investigate, they discover they’ve acquired strange new sexual powers. How? Why? The search leads to a surprising revelation.

If that sounds like it might be up your alley, please check it out. Thanks!

Morning all, unexpectedly a new chapter in Peta/Sam has gone live this morning.

This story has been waiting to be published since early February! It’s one of my personal favourites I have written.

In which Peta gives Sam a bed for the night… Thigh High.

Have a read, see what you think, and leave feedback if you like.

On the Low Futon Bed

Another of my Emma and Bobbie series, even though the characters in this one are nameless

It's short sweet erotica, with no back story written - but obviously from its intensity, there is a back story, but it's up to the reader to imagine what it might be.

Hi,

I am very new here and not a native English speaker. So I beg your pardon if the English is not perfect. I published recently my first story in German here and now a translation of that in English. It has been checked by a native speaker but I am not totally sure if everything is perfect. It is about me and my husband and how we found the "wilder side" of sexuality.

I have some ideas for more stories and hope to produce soon more output.

Sappho

https://literotica.com/s/catalyst-translation-from-german

Hi,

I am very new here and not a native English speaker. So I beg your pardon if the English is not perfect. I published recently my first story in German here and now a translation of that in English. It has been checked by a native speaker but I am not totally sure if everything is perfect. It is about me and my husband and how we found the "wilder side" of sexuality.

I have some ideas for more stories and hope to produce soon more output.

Sappho

https://literotica.com/s/catalyst-translation-from-german
Welcome and viel glück, Sappho!
Will give your story a read….

I read this chapter and it nearly broke my heart! Now I have to go read the whole series. I hope they get their HEA.
That’s so kind! Thank you so much! I’ve followed you to go and read your stories later on.

I can’t spoil the ending, but I do have about ten chapters to go before the end. There’s a lot of story between now and then. Watch this space…

That’s so kind! Thank you so much! I’ve followed you to go and read your stories later on.

I can’t spoil the ending, but I do have about ten chapters to go before the end. There’s a lot of story between now and then. Watch this space…
Thank you! I’m just getting started and only have three stories so far. Number four is in process.

Back