New Story Advertisments

hope I'm doing this right :)

this is a story about a man who lost everything, then finds love when he rescues a woman in an alley. he also gets more than he bargains for in love and trouble.

Part 1 is here https://literotica.com/s/davids-journey-pt-01

part 2 is being worked on now. hope to have it out by first week of next month.
part 2 just got submitted. I'm nervous as hell and excited at the same time!

"Silence Between Brothers"
Teaser clip:
Levi glanced up from Beauvoir and furrowed his brow. "Why do you draw so many men?"

"It's the same one." Jude hooked his tongue over his lip. "Tryin' to get him right."

Levi blinked. "Why not a woman?"

Jude rubbed the lead tip against the paper. "Done studies of women. Doing a man now."

By age 25, Levi tired of his parents treating him like a child. He might have cerebral palsy, but he was an adult god damn it. He needed more independence.

His older brother, Jude, rented an apartment downtown, only ten miles away, Levi reassured his parents. His big brother would be there, could help him.

Their parents' behavior had pushed Jude away too, always medalling, weekly blind dates, church activities, unexpected prospect suiters masquerading as dinner guests. There was scarcely a free moment for yourself, privacy limited to bathroom, bedtime.

Once Jude tasted what it was like away from home during the war, he couldn't go back. Life as a soldier was like home save for pressure to marry: never, and intimacy with men: frequent...continued

Hi everybody! I just got a few chapters of my very first story published and I'd be curious to know what you all think about it. It's called "Saving Him From Himself". It's a femdom orgasm denial story where a guy gets caught masturbating by his four stepsisters who are absolutely horrified and vow to rid him of his disgusting habit for good.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7706976&page=submissions

It has a chapter 00 prologue that sets up the background and characters, but you can skip straight to chapter 01 if you want to get right into the action.

"Silence Between Brothers"
#gayincest #firsttime #disability
Comments are great! Thank you, dear readers!
A great story of brotherly love and total acceptance. Levi's disability has made this refreshing and matches the perceived disability of Jude in a time when his sexuality was regarded as a disability and pervertion.
A stunningly heart-felt story. I had no idea it would have such an impact on me.
Loved it, great story telling.
A powerful "love" story of respect and intimacy between two brothers and an affirmation of sexual joy beyond physical disability!

The second story I have published, Hans off! has just gone live. I have spotted a few inconsistencies I need to correct at a later date, but overall I feel pleased to have got a second published works under my belt.

I've just published my 10th story on Literotica - THE GET BACK. It's a sordid look at the intimate lives of four couples living on a suburban cut-de-sac and the consequences of playing pranks on unsuspecting spouses.

This is my one and only entry into the April Fool’s Day contest, and this submission makes no bones in my disdain for pranks. They suck. April Fool's Day is celebrated by bullies and men who’ve never shed their adolescence. But look out for the woman who's been on the receiving end of these pranks. Everyone has their limit and payback is a bitch.

The story I’ve laid out is based on something that went down with my neighbors. He’s a constant joker, and his adorable foreign-born wife is often the butt of his jokes. Just once, I want to see this kind of guy go down. If life can imitate art, I hope she reads my story and carries out the plan I’ve written for her.

I tell my stories in threes. This tale is no different. Each adventure not only contains raw sex but also the sounds, textures, feel, bodily fluids, and even the many smells of sex. Sex is only as good as it is intense, and my style of erotica goes the places necessary to bring the reader pleasure and entertainment. That said, my graphic* style is not for everyone.

So, while I invite you to enjoy my story in whatever manner you choose to enjoy erotica, please read the tags preceding the story so you’re not surprised or offended when my characters go further than your comfort level.

Yes, I love feedback.
Yes, I know my stories can get raw.
No, I will not change my style because you are offended. When I’ve offended everyone, maybe I’ll retire.

For those who like and read my stuff, I hope THE GET BACK meets your expectations. For those who have never read my work, welcome to Trilbyverse. You're going to like it here.

- Wendy Trilby

*by graphic, I mean sex, never violence.

I’m a relatively new writer to Literotica, and I am writing a series titled Peta/Sam after the titular characters.

The latest story in Peta/Sam has gone live, read it here: Bone Dry, Bone Marrow

I am anxious for feedback, most of the comments I’ve had have been really lovely so far but I could also do with a more critical eye too.

The stories are currently short form for publishing on Literotica but will be built up into longer chapters as part of the overall novel at some point.

I've just published my 10th story on Literotica - THE GET BACK. It's a sordid look at the intimate lives of four couples living on a suburban cut-de-sac and the consequences of playing pranks on unsuspecting spouses.

This is my one and only entry into the April Fool’s Day contest, and this submission makes no bones in my disdain for pranks. They suck. April Fool's Day is celebrated by bullies and men who’ve never shed their adolescence. But look out for the woman who's been on the receiving end of these pranks. Everyone has their limit and payback is a bitch.

The story I’ve laid out is based on something that went down with my neighbors. He’s a constant joker, and his adorable foreign-born wife is often the butt of his jokes. Just once, I want to see this kind of guy go down. If life can imitate art, I hope she reads my story and carries out the plan I’ve written for her.

I tell my stories in threes. This tale is no different. Each adventure not only contains raw sex but also the sounds, textures, feel, bodily fluids, and even the many smells of sex. Sex is only as good as it is intense, and my style of erotica goes the places necessary to bring the reader pleasure and entertainment. That said, my graphic* style is not for everyone.

So, while I invite you to enjoy my story in whatever manner you choose to enjoy erotica, please read the tags preceding the story so you’re not surprised or offended when my characters go further than your comfort level.

Yes, I love feedback.
No, I will not change my style because you are offended. When I’ve offended everyone, maybe I’ll retire.

For those who like and read my stuff, I hope THE GET BACK meets your expectations. For those who have never read my work, welcome to Trilbyverse. You're going to like it here.

- Wendy Trilby

I always welcome a new Trilby!

Yes, I love feedback.

- Wendy Trilby

Sorry to jump in, but that first page of The Get Back is an absolute masterclass in set up. I really want to do something like that now in my writing. In one page you managed to give me so many conflicting emotions! Brilliant reveal.

And I’m only just turning to page 2! Must finish.

I just posted an entry in the April Fools' Contest (and my first attempt at the Sci-Fi category on Literotica:
Mulier Unit 05-22-E
It's a bit more melancholic and slow burny (is that a word?) than my usual, but still has enough sweetness (and some sexy bits) to please anyone who has enjoyed my other stories.
If you give it a read, let me know what you think. Thank you!! ❤️

I just posted an entry in the April Fools' Contest (and my first attempt at the Sci-Fi category on Literotica:
Mulier Unit 05-22-E
It's a bit more melancholic and slow burny (is that a word?) than my usual, but still has enough sweetness (and some sexy bits) to please anyone who has enjoyed my other stories.
If you give it a read, let me know what you think. Thank you!! ❤️
And a Frey too?
It’s a good day.

The Good Housemaster series is in progress with Chapter Three just released.

This story continues from my The Caged Student series where we travel back to rural England at the end of the 60's.

"An honest, young professor has to navigate the hazards of teaching at an all-girls' university. Little does he know, he has more than just an earnest desire to teach to his credit."

This story is the slowest of burns, which covers a lot of ground. Character-driven, I hope the payoff is worth the effort for the readers.

Back