-New Member-

Seems like I joined just yesterday. Or maybe that is just memory loss.

thanks and a double quote already and its your first day

:D I have been to other forums so I kind of had an idea of how these things work, but I'm not sure if people consider it rude to be double quoted.

Quick learner

I thought of something bad when you said that. Maybe I've been reading too many of the stories that egged me onto creating an account :D

:D I have been to other forums so I kind of had an idea of how these things work, but I'm not sure if people consider it rude to be double quoted.

I thought of something bad when you said that. Maybe I've been reading too many of the stories that egged me onto creating an account :D

Stories are what lured me here many years ago...and naughty thoughts are good, you should share ;)

Stories are what lured me here many years ago...and naughty thoughts are good, you should share ;)

Oh just you know -mumbling something about spring/winter relationships and tawdriness while looking over my shoulder-

Welcome:) i am pretty new here as well..trust me....after a few rounds on the boards you will feel welcome and still be able to be anon...this is a great bunch!!!!

Welcome:) i am pretty new here as well..trust me....after a few rounds on the boards you will feel welcome and still be able to be anon...this is a great bunch!!!!

Thanks for the welcome! I am feeling pretty welcomed so far and am pretty glad for that.

Ohh...umm...

It's ok, you can have one of my roses. I seem to be amassing a collection of them.

Hmmm, I've always made my cup of tea in the kitchen :)

Oh there probably should have been another word in that sentence, but my toilet is basically five paces from the kitchen so it would have been just as well.

Back