New member introduction

Hi I'm Rashid.

I love your beautiful country and it's great values MacDonalds, KimKardashian's ass and PuffDaddy.

But women who show their cleavage in public are unclean and should be publicly flogged, and gays and trannies ar either imoral, or a freak of nature.

Welcome to our country. I hope you like being judged by the color of your skin.

Hi I'm Rashid.

I love your beautiful country and it's great values MacDonalds, KimKardashian's ass and PuffDaddy.

But women who show their cleavage in public are unclean and should be publicly flogged, and gays and trannies ar either imoral, or a freak of nature.

Prepare to assimilate and ditch your fossil 7th Century hangups or be ground into dust by American culture. Oh, almost forgot, learn how to wipe your ass with paper as well. :rolleyes::D

You know what a VPN is, right?

Laurel and Manu gave me no choice but to sign up for just such a service.

If they are going to begin banning over stupid fucking shit then I will take measures including giving out the information that they will do anything to hide including banning the use of the company name ******* Media.

I already have backup alts registered for when they ban me over nothing again.

So yeah, this is a guy who uses free emails and false IPs to create multiple alts, just like ThrobDownSouth and Query.

Ah yes, virtual private network. So, I guess they do ban by IP then?

Ah yes, virtual private network. So, I guess they do ban by IP then?

Yes. I could not reregister with just a new email address.

Adrina, fuck off. I was banned for simply saying that Hollywood also had a problem with assaults against the most vulnerable among them (which is well documented) and it was covered up by the Liberal elites. If that is all it takes to get banned, then the next time someone tries to raise awareness over human trafficking...,

:eek:

I mean, it's the news. It's a crime. It's not salacious material for perverts, but a cause for the righteous.

Of course you were. :rolleyes:

You had umpteen "last warnings" and you kept pushing it.

Victim much?

Oh big bad man on the internet called me a name. Whatever shall I do? :rolleyes:

The reality is that you have zero self control, zero integrity and are a waste of oxygen. But you play the victim card as well as Hash.

Life's hard. Grow up. Be responsible for your own words and actions and quit blaming others because you think you should get a pass. You were warned. Multiple times. In fact, more than anyone else that I know of. But here you are. Posting and whining about how much of a victim of injustice you are.

If I were Laurel, your account would have already been zapped.

Take it to the bank.

For doing what?

The only thing that would accomplish would be for me to deny, deny, deny on the next alt.

You might not be Laurel. She is a dedicated partisan hack, but she's not as fucking stupid as you are.

For doing what?

The only thing that would accomplish would be for me to deny, deny, deny on the next alt.

You might not be Laurel. She is a dedicated partisan hack, but she's not as fucking stupid as you are.

stfu Laurel!

For doing what?

:rolleyes:

Your lack of self control would shine through just like it does now. The fact you think you could effectively hide it demonstrates how delusional you are.

But please keep up with the insults, the name calling and all of your other attention seeking behaviors. All they do is show consistently just how little substance you have.

You can change your name but you can't change your spots.

Back