An Angel in Oklahoma...Or the Devil in Disguise? (Closed for Angelique127)

The kiss was rather breathtaking as I thought it might be...Rick was a dreamboat from a romance novel ! So when he reminded me that he was married I decided to be totally honest about the situation..." Your wedding ring was the first thing I noticed after thinking how handsome you were...and no I don't care, not that I usually date married men, especially if they are from around here, but for you I am willing to make an exception since you are such a hunk ! " I whispered before kissing him again. I couldn't help but thinking that he was probably very good in bed by just the way he kissed...

" And as far as my situation is, it's 'complicated'...let's just say I have an open marriage. My common law husband is a roughneck down in Texas and is gone for months at a time, leaving me all by my lonesome ! " I explained, " I guess you could say we both have an understanding about certain things... so hopefully our night is just beginning ! "

I kissed him again while my wandering hand found the bulge in the front of his pants. Rick was definitely interested and well hung, just what I liked in a man...and then his own experienced fingers were exploring inside my drenched panties...

" We could go back to my house, if you like ? I have my own pool table if you want a rematch ! And I promise to do my best to distract you ! " I offered, hoping he would accept...

Last edited:
The night had taken me back to a different time, a different me, a me I knew well and liked, but had too long been in hibernation. The fact was, I had a good marriage, a true partnership with a strong, smart and attractive woman. But a few years back she had gone into early menopause and lost much of her desire and physical enjoyment for something we had both previously, vigorously enjoyed! We had been married nearly 30 years, maybe married too young, but we had build a fine family of four sons. I had had dalliances, nothing serious but my work, my position, my personality and my looks had always drawn women, and I had not always refused the temptation.

However, with covid, and for a while before that, those opportunities had been less prevalent, and so, since 2018, I had let LIT be my outlet. My stories, venting my fantasies. My characters, usually held some attribute of me, other then perhaps the slave role I had written with Angelizue127, but even he shared my enjoyment and ability to pleasure beautiful women, bringing them ever so willingly to their knees. My most outrageous, most virile characters had been done with Angel, and it was the prospect of her, no matter how de minimis it might be, that had brought me out tonight, in her home state, only to meet another Angel, who had revived the devil within my soul!

The next kiss was sweeter than the sweetest candy, this southern belle, was as alluring and appealing as any woman I could remember, and this wolf longed to howl at the moon. I felt her hand go to my bulge, a move I encouraged, and pressed my hardness up into her. Such a provocative move, deserves reciprocation and so as we discussed how the night might evolve, I slid my hand between her thighs, and pressed my way up, and my fingertips felt the lacy triangle of her panties. only to guide them aside in search of tender, hopefully hot wet folds, corresponding to my erection.

The conversation preceded, more a whisper now, as it was intended for only our enjoyment. "You do know how to handle a man, but complicated is interesting. When you say open, would he say the same, or not unlike my situation, would open mean, that for tonight, maybe other nights, open means there is no reason to stop unless one of us wants to?"

I did want to hear more, I was intrigued and very, very attracted to this woman, but more questions could be asked and answered later. "You know, any man who is as good at what he does as I am, has to be a little A, D, D, so I welcome distractions, in fact, nothing could please me more."

Our food was being served, but I ate my sandwich one handed, as my other was most pleasurably engaged. We ate quickly and with purpose. "Well, if the invitation is still open, I would love to see your table, and enjoy playing whatever games you want to play there. "

I moaned and enjoyed the sweet touch of her cunt, never had I discouraged her touch, for I was making it clear, depending on the game, I had my own stick!

Back