New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
itsjordan1995

Hi everyone! 23/F

On KIK now so message me if you're interested. I am looking for others who are voyuers as well and love to watch people have sex more than doing the act itself. How hot would it be if we could use AI humanoid robots and just create our own scene and watch it unfold right in front of us!

KIK: itsjordan1995

Geeky_stephanie

Any other Marvel fans out there?! I have some fantasies regarding the MCU that I would love to chat about with someone who is open minded. Message me on KIK @ geeky_stephanie

Will be on kik most of the morning. Looking for kinky, open minded women to chat with

32, m, tall, athletic build.

Kik = mattcousin3

29 M, looking for a female rp partner or possibly a female domme rp partner for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: SomethingWitty007

If you're interested just send a message my way. :rose:

Girls or guys, i'm open to chat and then some. Would like to meet somone around my age give or take a few... 33/m.

PM for kik details!

looking to chat about some naughty and sexy stuff today. Been a while since I chatted with someone new.

Woman only, preferences are about dom/sub (I am a switch so I do either), daddy/ daughter mom/son, cheating, slutiness that you hide from the world etc. I am into a lot of stuff so just try me :)

p.s. I share pictures but don't require my partner to do the same although it is appreciated :)

ngeonlit

LawrenceW1992 . 26m from the UK. professional, articulate, kinky, and home alone tonight and tomorrow. looking for females to chat, be naughty, have fun and whatever else.

I'm a 38 married male. Looking to chat with women. I love to chat and or rp about incest such as dad/dau or mom/son or bro/sis msg me on kik at mhg1999

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need degradation, humiliation and abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved and into everything filthy, send private message with username and for details. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation are required. Women only please.

Permission Given

Hello lovely ladies, was given permission from my significant other for someone to play with me online at Kik. Do I have any takers interested in a fun little session?
Kik is Danforfun367

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back