New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On kik

See all the posts...but never really get any replies when messaging.
I am a white Male...42 yo...looking for females to chat with. Any and all topics are on the table.

Kik - trexilicious

making it through the holidays

if anyone wants to $wap holiday gift$ on kik hmu morganneann
feet pics, fetish pics, i’ll take requests.

Last edited:
On kik

See all the posts...but never really get any replies when messaging.
I am a white Male...42 yo...looking for females to chat with. Any and all topics are on the table.

Kik - trexilicious

29 M, looking for a female rp partner or possibly a female domme rp partner for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: SomethingWitty007

If you're interested just send a message my way.:rose:

Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term, but whatever happens happens

So about me...my major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Bonus points to those begging for it, as it also tickles that little bit of dom in me.

Building off of that, audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

Pictures and video are welcome as well, so long as you're comfortable.

Regarding me:

25, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM me here or on kik @ Liide12

I hope to hear from you!

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need degradation, humiliation and abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved and into everything filthy, send private message with username and for details. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation are required. Women only please.

Christmas break for a bit , so I am one here and there ...

A bit about me , I use Lit and KIK to pass the time , when I have it. I am looking for long term friends . If you are messaging me on kik and already have one hand busy and are typing with the other , then I'm probably not what you are looking for.

I am not into any BDSM . Please don't think you are going to be my "slave" or I want you to "dom" me . I am quite familiar with BDSM , and know it's not my cup of tea. Pretty much the same with roleplaying too. . Just some good conversation (about sex or not) and teasing .

I'm also bi , and in a monogamous relationship with a man ( my husband ).

An opening one liner , like , "Wanna chat ?" , "hello", "32 MWM from Lit" or similar, is just getting deleted and blocked . Please have something to say. An intro is best with your basics and what you are looking for .

Please do not PM me here .

If you got through all of this and think I am a bitch , then please skip me

sumgrrl23 on kik , and I am a Married White Female who is 46 year old. . Since apparently not everyone knows what "MWF" means.

FAQ :

- Q: Sumgrrl ? Doe that mean Summer Girl ?
- A: No , "Some Girl"

- Q: Where are do you live ?
- A: See that thing on the left where it says "Location : Virginia" ?, Yep there .

- Q: Wait I don't get bisexuals in an monogamous relationship , how is that possible ?
- A: Relationship status does not change a person’s sexuality. While it may be more obvious to others that someone is bi if he or she is actively dating men and women, that is most certainly not a requirement of bisexuality. Bisexuality, like all sexuality, is about much more than what one does with one’s genitals. Sexuality is an identity and a way of interacting with the world, not a sexual practice.

-Q: Does your husband know you chat on KIK ?
-A: No

- Q: I'm a really interesting person, really I swear . Why aren't you talking to me ?
-A: I'm not taking your word for it , you need to demonstrate it . I am usually so overwhelmed with messages , I don't really focus on someone until they do something to catch my attention . Sorry , not bragging , it's true of any female here . Just letting you know the facts.

- Q: I told you my age and location , why aren't you telling me more about you ?
-A: That was the whole point of this post. I've already told you much about me. You may want to chat some more first and we'll find a conversation ... or maybe not . Some people just don't click .

-Q : I sent you a PM on the forum here , why don't you respond ?
-A: Well, because I am on kik more then here .

-Q: Should I send you a dick pic as soon as possible ? Or how about after a few messages ?
-A :https://thoughtcatalog.com/lisa-woo...exactly-how-they-really-feel-about-dick-pics/ (TLDR : No )

-Q: OK , then how about just my scrotum ?
-A: No

-Q: Should I tell you how much I like to give women oral sex ?
-A: Sure, if you'd like , but I think everyone that has chatted with me eventually tells me that too[/QUOTE]

Matt450450 prefer to talk to woman but will also talk to men who share THEIR wives or girlfriends.

Kik messaged a few "women" who have posted here they were on Kik. Messaged them with a simple hello at first. Not one response. Says the message was delivered but never read.

Wasn't getting my hopes up to begin with. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back