New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinky weekend?

hey lets have some fun ;)

kik: NGEONLIT

Been gone but now I am back.

I am looking for a female playmate who enjoys the mental aspect of sexual teasing, conversation innuendo and an overall idea of getting into each other brains enough that when that kik notification comes up its like Pavlov's experiment and you get instantly turned on.

I don't really care what you look like (although I do share pics and I like but don't require reciprocation ) I just want you to know how to turn a man on, I promise ill do the same.

kik: ngeonlit

Sensual Dom

Tall,sexy,well-endowed white Dom in Cary, North Carolina. I seek upscale wives who need a discreet paramour to satisfy their unfulfilled desires. PM me.

31 year old Male looking for a Female RP partner maybe a domme, ESPECIALLY for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. If you're interested just send a message my way. :rose:

My Kik: C00l_Zer0

I'm also on wickr: Zer0Kool

Saturday night

34 year old male looking to chat. It’s another boring Saturday night. I am looking to chat with women who are over 18, but I’m open to talking to guys too.

We can chat about anything. I know this is literotica site, but we can keep it platonic if you want.

My kik: manchsox

Play tonight

Looking for a female to play with tonight. Chat, sext, pic exchange, Cumming. Take a risk...say hello...you won’t be disappointed.

Kik: JTSanz77

Trying this again, since I thought I met someone decent, but he ghosted me.

28/F, Alabama coast.

Night shift nurse

Looking for a connection with single men only. As a general rule, I like older men. However, this is not a requirement. I enjoy getting to know someone before getting dirty. If you're curious as to what I look like, I've posted photos. No NSFW usernames or profile pics. I won't reply. Send me a message with your age and location, and tell me something about you. I'm not opposed to meeting in person, if it comes to that.

Missandreax3

Hope to hear from you xo

In case y'all don't know, SINGLE means someone who is NOT married or in a relationship. Thanks

Edited to add: if you don't read my post and follow my instructions, I'm not replying.

Last edited:
Edging

Into edging through my days during this pandemic. How long can you last? What does the ultimate release look like? Articulate for me the imagery. Jenai88

I’m on for a bit tonight. I am a 40 y/o married man. I’m only looking to chat with females (that means no couples either) I’m into taking about fantasies and/or experiences. I will trade pics or vids if the connection is there. My screen name is the same as here
Popsikle211

Feeling in a chatty mood today so if anyone wants some company let me know! Kik details are in my signature :)

All genders and sexualities welcome!

Hi all! I'm 26 and living in the UK. I'm looking for connections with people (age doesn't matter), so I would like to get to know the person and see how it all goes from there. I'm open to most friendship types as long as we're both on the same page and we're both comfortable :)

A few things about me: I like to read (books, comics, manga) play video games, watch anime, binge watch TV shows, explore music. If I sound like someone you'd like to chat with, then feel free to send me a message!

Kik: PrincessPaige102

42 year old English guy looking for ladies who are interested in long term chat. There's a lot going on in the outside world and if you're stuck at home with lots of time on your hands it's still important to be able to connect with different people. So I'm willing to chat about anything and everything. If it progresses to the naughtier stuff great, if it doesn't then thats no problem.

I'm looking for someone who is funny, intelligent, opinionated, flirty and with a good imagination who understands that the art of conversation is a two way thing.

If you're interested then my kik id is Drumsi39. Drop me a line.

39mwm from the UK , work away from home a lot, so hoping to find ladies to chat too.

Into a wide variety or hobbies and interests, from books (crime noir, adventure,historical crime) and film (mostly action but thrillers/crime noir stuff too) to gaming and a few slightly more risque activities.

Drop me a line either PM or on Kik if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back