New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm an intelligent, fun, and curious 31 year old guy looking for someone to be able to chat and have some fun with. Sexually, I lean towards d/s and have a thing for girls in lingerie. Non-sexually happy to see wherever the chat leads. I'm need a human connection to combine with a sexual one.

Base10923 on kik, please say hi.

I'm a 38 married male. Looking to chat with women. I love to chat and or rp about incest such as dad/dau or mom/son or bro/sis msg me on kik at mhg1999

Alone Tonight, Let's Play

My wife isn't here tonight. Another woman could message me in Kik where I'm cruiser_t and my wife would never know. Let's play in secret tonight.

Nkdplay82 on kik. I am bi and open minded. Would love to chat with a woman who finds this to be a turn on.

JohnieD

Happy holidays folks! 63 married white male here from the west coast. Kik name is Johnie David. I'll be on this evening chatting it up. Ladies? I'm open to non-sexual chat as well as the fun stuff . . .

looking to chat about some naughty and sexy stuff today. Been a while since I chatted with someone new.

Woman only, preferences are about dom/sub (I am a switch so I do either), daddy/ daughter mom/son, cheating, slutiness that you hide from the world etc. I am into a lot of stuff so just try me :)

p.s. I share pictures but don't require my partner to do the same although it is appreciated :)

ngeonlit

Bumping for some Christmas break fun

On now

Looking for people who are open minded and detailed that would like to get me off to my fantasies.

KIK: geeky_stephanie

Let’s chat

44 M looking for kinky chat with ladies. Would love to chat with you and your kinks. My kik is funtimes4philly4u

29 M, looking for a female rp partner or possibly a female domme rp partner for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: SomethingWitty007

If you're interested just send a message my way.:rose:

43/m any ladies want to chat?? Would love to talk first to get to know you before we can have fun

Grimknight13 on kik

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need degradation, humiliation and abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved and into everything filthy, send private message with username and for details. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation are required. Women only please.

Open-minded, kinky, KIK chat

32, tall, athletic build male, who is around today and looking for a woman to KIK with. I'm particularly open-minded sexually and willing to try most things at least once. I greatly enjoy sharing and exploring fantasies with like-minded women, who are kinky and enjoy exploring their fantasies and pushing the boundaries. Also important that you, the woman, are articulate and detailed in your fantasies and responses.

PM me on KIK if you're interesting = mattcousin3.

43/m any ladies want to chat?? Would love to talk first to get to know you before we can have fun

Grimknight13 on kik On now

Male, 42 and from UK. I’m on for a couple of hours if any ladies would like to chat.

My username is southerndb76.

32/f looking for hot detailed roles. I prefer women but finding a good, creative writing and playing partner is more important. Not into swapping pics or cam stuff, I just like writing and role playing to explore kinks and fantasies. Same name on Kik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back