New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 white Male looking for a younger lady in the midwest to chat with and hopefully spend an adventurous weekend with. NSA, do not smoke or do any recreational drugs. Kik onedaystand

32, m, on kik tonight

Hey all...

32,m, kinky and open minded, on KIK , looking to cat tonight if anyone is around. Tall, athletic build body. PM me, and let's get to know each other more.

36 bbw f and horny most of the time. Always looking to meet meet new and fun people to chat with. Make your opening line interesting or funny and we'll see what happens. Very open to sharing pictures. Kik babsrock24

52 average male in the UK 🇬🇧, always open to chat, love to share pictures, and nearly always horny
Kik danh1966

Kik @ Liide12. 25 male. Not interested in men in any capacity.

Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term, but whatever happens happens

So about me...my major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Bonus points to those begging for it, as it also tickles that little bit of dom in me.

Building off of that, audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

Pictures and video are welcome as well, so long as you're comfortable.

Regarding me:

25, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM me here or on kik!

I hope to hear from you!

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

PM for kik

PM me for my kik! I’m a 28 year old female, I’m very open minded and love sending pics and videos :)

I’m on now, just got in a nice hot bath, gonna be having a nice stroke. Anyone wanna chat for a while, add me on yorkshiremat

Easy going guy here in Portland. Ladies, feel free to message me if you are interested in chatting. 55 DWM

I’m skeptical of rather some of these people are real. Bots don’t have feelings lol

I think this is part of the danger GEN5, 6, 7 etc., may impose. The bots can articulate human speech and thought in a scary real way. Are we all being manipulated here, and everywhere on the web?

29 m, looking for a female rp partner or possibly a female domme rp partner for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: SomethingWitty007

If you're interested just send a message my way. :rose:

Friendly, 39 y/o straight male, pretty creative, on now, if anyone's interested in RP or cyber. Hit me up at 99adventures.

I'm on LIT so I'm obviously just as pervy (in a good way) as anyone else here, but I'd also be up for finding someone to chat with in a more normal fashion. Someone to help the monotony of the day pass with more than fantasy. That's great too of course! I'm sure we will discuss our craziest desires. But it's also ok if we discuss movies, current events, the weather or belly button lint. I'm 45 wm and would prefer to speak to women of any age, race or status.

aphillip686 on kik

I'm a 38 married male. Looking to chat with women. I love to chat and or rp about incest auch as dad/dau or mom/son or bro/sis msg me on kik at mhg1999

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of kinky taboos. If you need degradation, humiliation and abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved and into everything filthy, send private message with username and for details. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation are required. Women only please.

Thinking I am going to bust out the toys for some fun. I am a 49 year old bi guy. Would love to chat with open minded ladies if they are interested in that. Guys I will also like to chat with you as well. Nkdplay82 on kik

Princess_nat

On now! Looking for people who are open minded and detailed to talk to me about my fantasies to help get me off. Message me!

KIK: princessnatp

Always looking for someone new and fun to chat with! look me up if interested. 41M kinkyquester1 on KIK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back