New here: Explicit drawings from screenshots...

wideboybrown

Sagittarius (wide un
I've been exploring this creative outlet. Pen or pencil on paper.
Can I post here? How to watermark or otherwise discourage other usage, without permission etc?
Also is this the correct place to post for feedback and (constructive, hopefully) criticism?

Thanks all.

I've been exploring this creative outlet. Pen or pencil on paper.
Can I post here? How to watermark or otherwise discourage other usage, without permission etc?
Also is this the correct place to post for feedback and (constructive, hopefully) criticism?

Thanks all.
Yes and yes.

Watermarking would be up to you - you own copyright in your art, but the site is a publishing platform only, and doesn't provide such services.

Check out the other artist threads here.

Yes and yes.

Watermarking would be up to you - you own copyright in your art, but the site is a publishing platform only, and doesn't provide such services.

Check out the other artist threads here.
You can make a smaller than usual image and use low resolution. When that is enlarged, it will be very pixely and uselss for most anything. Of course, a watermark will help.

I will look into watermarks as I've not done it before.
It will be pencil on paper or pen fineliner, black on paper. So maybe intense pixelation will not be as dramatic as on a more 'busy' image?
All new to me.

Resolution is important, and most web pictures will use 75 as a default. #00 + is required for print inages. I bury my copyright for my images in an extra layer that cannot easily be erased from the surface.

Resolution is important, and most web pictures will use 75 as a default. #00 + is required for print inages. I bury my copyright for my images in an extra layer that cannot easily be erased from the surface.
Can you please give some more info regarding this method, as I would be interested in applying it to my images (I'm not a fan of using a visible watermark).

What types of images and scenarios are of interest? Being bi-isg, I do like orgies and MMF where there is essentially sword fighting in the girl's mouth, FFM 69doggie, nipple to clit, and scissoring with a cock getting stroked ready to cum on the 2 pussies that are ready to cum on each other.
Any input? These scenarios have been influenced by certain stories on here lol

What types of images and scenarios are of interest? Being bi-isg, I do like orgies and MMF where there is essentially sword fighting in the girl's mouth, FFM 69doggie, nipple to clit, and scissoring with a cock getting stroked ready to cum on the 2 pussies that are ready to cum on each other.
Any input? These scenarios have been influenced by certain stories on here lol
I use a fine arts painting program, Corel Painter, that allows me to save in various formats and resolution. There are free programs available on the net and they are better than Microsoft Paint. Choice of subject matter is up to you : the moderator will let you know re limits. Do your best to make them "painterly" and not like scribbles over a photo. Have fun with it.

Back