New faces, come say hello....

Just saying hello. I like some of the others will just happily lurk here reading whilst learning what I can. The dom/sub relationship really intrigues me but then again I don't know enough about it yet. Hence back to lurking while I learn.
Lurk on as much as you wish! While doing so, you'll occasionally run into recommendations for non-fiction books on the BDSM culture. Many of them are great - Screw the Roses; SM 101; Different Loving; New Bottoming Book; New Topping Book; The Loving Dominant, and others. Most of them are available through Amazon and other discount providers, though you have to look them up by specific title. Amazon is strangely Puritanical, and will list them by title but not under a grouping of "BDSM," which is where they list the *fiction* BDSM titles :rolleyes:

If you have issues, concerns or questions about the BDSM culture, folks in this forum are generally happy to try to point you toward answers or resolutions. Feel free to ask!

Well it says to say hello so...

Hi! New-ish, not new to Literotica, but new to using the boards instead of just lurking and thinking about using them. Submissive female, 31, blah blah blah. ;)

Yes, me too, the same as VenusButterflies. I've been lurking in the forums and reading here for quite a while. I've decided to start posting in hopes of making some friends and perhaps getting a better understanding of myself.

The forums can be quite intimidating. I'm a really nice person, but I can also be quite sensitive, so I hope that everyone extends the same courtesy. Anyhow, it's great to be here and I'm happy to meet everyone :)

Hello, ,I've been browsing Literotica for a few years and I recently signed up.
I can now thank all the writters and comment all the stories I've read for years.

Anyway, I'm here to collect material (stories, ideas, advices, links, ...) anything interesting and discuss with people who enjoy the same things as I do.

And so, I started interesting myself in the BDSM world 5 years ago but I'm still considering myself as a novice. I like situations where there is a dominant woman, but I don't think I'm a sub, it's complicated...
I'm quite adventurous and try to explore myself and my own limits. Are there any group/thread I should be interested in ?

Welcome to lit! I've made many friends and I've been able to find out lots about myself too!:rose:

Hey all!,
I was pretty active around 2 years ago here and have returned to see that a lot has changed and am glad to see some talented and stimulating writing on the site.. i have been a big fan of the Mature and Exhibitionist section of stories and would like to contribute when ever possible..After all.. life is too short to not to have fun.. ;)

Hello

Joined a couple of months ago and just lurked. Been looking around at some blogs and back to lit! Love this site!

Hello everyone ^_^

I'm new to the D/s lifestyle. I met my Daddy a few months ago, two days after my birthday (best birthday present EVER!!!) and I have been a very happy spoiled little princess every since. I'm addicted to the pole and take lessons three nights a week. Maybe someday I'll be a dancer ;-). I board large breed dogs in my home and I go to massage therapy school. So yeah, thats me. Also I'm kind of a freak :p

I'm not new the site but I am new to this particular part of it. I have quite a bit if experience as a Dom but prefer being a sub. I just haven't meet the right Sir for me yet. Hello to you all!

Lurk on as much as you wish! While doing so, you'll occasionally run into recommendations for non-fiction books on the BDSM culture. Many of them are great - Screw the Roses; SM 101; Different Loving; New Bottoming Book; New Topping Book; The Loving Dominant, and others. Most of them are available through Amazon and other discount providers, though you have to look them up by specific title. Amazon is strangely Puritanical, and will list them by title but not under a grouping of "BDSM," which is where they list the *fiction* BDSM titles :rolleyes:

If you have issues, concerns or questions about the BDSM culture, folks in this forum are generally happy to try to point you toward answers or resolutions. Feel free to ask!

Thanks so much I really appreciate the reading recommendations :).

Heya

just saying hello. not really new to literotica but new to actually posting. hope to get to know new people.

:)

Hello

Hello Everyone,

I found the Lit forums a few weeks ago. I had just been a regular reader at Lit, but was not sure how active these forums were. I decided to come and 'jump in the pool', so to speak. So Hello everyone.

Welcome, welcome, welcome and welcome. Welcome to all of the new posters. We're glad you're here. Don't be shy. Jump right in and test out the water for yourself. If you are new to all of this, please stay out of the deep end until you are able to stay afloat. It can be really nasty dragging all of those bodies off of the bottom. Oh, we haven't lost anyone that way, but I'm sure it would be pretty nasty, just the same.

And please read the rules. No running, no pushing or shoving, no diving in the shallow end and please, no peeing in the pool. And above all, try not to splash the lifeguards. We can't pay them anything and they don't like to get wet. Yeah, go figure.

Returning user :) new name

Was pretty active several years ago under an old screen name. Unfortunately, I forgot the password to the lit account and the old email account... So here I am at square one again!

It's nice to be back and I hope I meet as many fun people as I used to! Don't be afraid to send me a message, I only bite sometimes ^-^

Hey guys, I'm Elena. I've been lurking around the site for quite some time. Finally decided to officially join on the bandwagon. I've had an excellent experience so far and looking forward to chatting with you fine people!

New Writer.

Hey all long time reader, just finally set up my own log-in on here. The corny name is just so a friend can find my posts easily and I actually DM for a D&D game that the tales I'm writing have come from. No practical experience as a dom but I talk to a close friend about her experiences and fantasies as a sub.

Already written about 30,000 words in the last week or so, posted the first 10k for approval a few days ago. As I have no 'hands on' experience with BDSM and only my friends slightly biased opinion of my stories (they are based on her fantasies) I wanted to come to a place where I know feedback on my writing is constructive and polite.

Male 26 UK always open to chat and bounce back and forth ideas. Feel free to message me.

Welcome DungeonMaster. (Why do I have this odd D&D feeling when I say this? :) )

You might try checking out the Story Ideas section of the forum. This section (BDSM Talk) of the forum is more about the lifestyle than about story writing (While BDSM Cafe is a catch all for anything else under the sun)

Welcome Elena :)
Feel free to wade in or jump in the deep end of the pool.

Welcome subbiebaby :)
Or should I say welcome back? :D

Last edited:
Hello

Hi I'm Renee. I'm a 21 year old submissive. I like writing stories about my Daddy and our life together, but most of the things I'll be posting are fantasy. I have the best Daddy a girl could ask for.

I'm a long time lurker on this site, by the way.:)

Hello

I'm new to the forums didn't realize they existed. Have been reading lite stories off and on for years. Haven't been part of the BDSM world for awhile and am looking to get back into it. Most of my experience is online but maybe one day I'll branch out in RL.

Last edited:
Welcome DungeonMaster. (Why do I have this odd D&D feeling when I say this? :) )

2"]Story Ideas[/URL] section of the forum. This section (BDSM Talk) of the forum is more about the lifestyle than about story writing (While BDSM Cafe is a catch all for anything else under the sun)

Hey thanks I'll do just that :D If anyone is interested my first submission was just approved "Eladrin Princess" you guys would be the best people to ask for feedback.
Also yeah definitely D&D inspired haha

Hey thanks I'll do just that :D If anyone is interested my first submission was just approved "Eladrin Princess" you guys would be the best people to ask for feedback.
Also yeah definitely D&D inspired haha

Two points of reference...
First, there are two sections of the forum for story discussion. Why is there two? I haven't a bloody clue.:rolleyes:
There is Story Feedback and Story Discussion. Check the "sticky" threads for each on how to properly post a story that will net the best results.

Second, people here are dang lazy folks, myself included. If you are going to mention a story, anywhere, please post either a link to the story or to your writer's profile in the thread. You might also simply edit your signature and post your story there (similar to mine).
Unless a link is given most people will not bother to look.

For instance:

The Eladrin Princess

Hello ReneePfieffer.
There's no need to lurk any longer ;)

Hey Wildfire.
I used to be the same. Wasn't aware of the forums, then BOOM. "What do you know? I didn't know that was there!" :rolleyes:

Welcome all. :)

Hello!

I'm Grey, Female in my 30's, domme, been on Lit off and on for ages as a writer. This is for my more personal interactions. How y'all doin'? :)

Welcome to lit! I've made many friends and I've been able to find out lots about myself too!:rose:

Thank you. Being welcomed by a dominatrix give me great hope about this forum.

The only forums/communities I have found until now were based on the 24/7 roleplay rule. So, it was really hard to have an interesting conversation. And the men only wanted to exchange with women.

Hello!

I'm Grey, Female in my 30's, domme, been on Lit off and on for ages as a writer. This is for my more personal interactions. How y'all doin'? :)

Hello, welcome to the forum.
You say you are a domme writer, but as this "is for [your] more personal interactions" I suppose you won't give us any link to your stories. Too bad, I'm actively searching new stories for my collection.

Last edited:
Greetings!

Not exactly new here. I have actually been lurking here off and on since 2003. Stumbled across the stories by accident and they have been fueling my imagination since! Finally decided to stop lurking and give a shot at contributing. Of course the more I read here the more I learn! You guys rock! Anyways I'm a single male, dominate, in love with the female mind and body and consider myself to be well read!

Hers to not screwing up my first post!

Who am I kidding... I'm not *new*. But, I have never really done a proper introduction thread. I seem to be repeating the same information to those who respond to my other posts and things, and I thought I'd just throw caution to the wind and lay this out for the Lit community (first, Lit Community... next - the WORLD! too much, I know).

Anyway...

I am Coatcheckgirl. *curtsey* In my whole real life I am in control of as much as possible (still working, however, on things like gravity and the weather) and therefore in my "other life" I choose to be in much less control. I teach high school (I know that's a turn on for some folks, so I add that tidbit for effect.) and NO I am not interested in teaching you a thing or two. Sorry, kids. Do that all day, no time for it now. I am therefore categorized as a sub. I love to follow instructions. I crave details and folks who can spell. Definitely. Not defiantly, for God's sakes. I love to be instructed, and pushed and led and teased and tortured and entertained and titillated and pinched and pulled and twisted and stretched and spanked and coerced and coaxed and ordered and fucked and tested and left a sweaty, sticky, writhing mess.

That was alot. I'm sorry, I know.

The rest of the details come after your proper introduction, but perhaps this is a good start so that folks don't think that "Hey slut, knell [sic] and suck my cock." is good way to start a conversation with me.

That all said... hi friends. Some of you I've met already, and that's fabulous. Others well, nice to meet you now.

Back