New faces, come say hello....

Hi everyone! I'm Emily, and I'm still figuring out this entire submissive thing with the help of my boyfriend. Anyhow, I'm here to meet new people, so if you want to talk, feel free to shoot me a message!

Brand New--1st day!

Hi Everyone,
I'm a virgin here-- this is my very first post. I guess technically I am a switch, though I have sub tendencies most, but every once in a while....well, I like to run the show, too. Looking forward to making some friends. PM's welcome.

Hi Everyone,
I'm a virgin here-- this is my very first post. I guess technically I am a switch, though I have sub tendencies most, but every once in a while....well, I like to run the show, too. Looking forward to making some friends. PM's welcome.

Welcome to this forum hope you a great time here

Hello and welcome to Lit!

Hi Everyone,

Can you turn your PM on? Would like to chat.

Hi everyone. I'm FrozenBlaze, and brand new to kink.:)
I'm looking to get into writing about sexuality, as a way to discover more about myself and others.( through my characters and real life) I feel like I'm opening the Gate I refused many years ago, But this time without the fear holding me back. It's urgent and enflamed, which to me is always good....
I am vanilla but highly creative, which means I could change, and after grappling with what I believed to be a no go area, Im ready to emerge out of the cocoon stage of restriction, and ultimately, freedom...
So, Which ever way the wings fly!
Wish me luck, and I hope to post my stories here, hope you enjoy them
Xxxx
FB

please consider helping

Hi im doing a research project for a class in which we are trying to further understand and look at cultures. My group decided to look at BDSM as a culture and have created a survey to help us properly understand and portray the culture correctly. It would be amazing if we could get more people to take it so please consider helping us out and taking the survey. Link-> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KL9NQT5

Hi all, I'm Debs relatively new well to posting i am :)
I have been an out lesbian for many years, with dreams of my submissiveness which i have always denied and pushed back away. After many years of fighting i am now embracing my true self.
Looking for friends and people to help me along with my journey and help me make my dream become a reality.

Looking forward to making new friends

Hi im doing a research project for a class in which we are trying to further understand and look at cultures. My group decided to look at BDSM as a culture and have created a survey to help us properly understand and portray the culture correctly. It would be amazing if we could get more people to take it so please consider helping us out and taking the survey. Link-> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KL9NQT5

Click here ----> http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1376848

I took your survey

Howdy everyone! I just signed up, and since I'm new here, I figured I may as well come in here and introduce myself. It seems like the polite thing to do.

I don't know if I'll be posting on here too often. I'll probably stick to the chat, or talking to folks via private message. But in any event, if anyone wants to talk about anything, feel free to drop me a line! I won't bite. Not hard, at least.

As the title of this thread suggested, I have come to say hello.

I had a wonderful, real-life D/s relationship for many years. One of the reasons I joined this site was to explore whether a genuine, long-term, online relationship with D/s elements is possible. It seems fraught with peril, but for now I'm hopeful and exploring.

Hello, I've just joined and I'm a little unsure of myself and what I want, etc, but I've been lurking for a while now and thought speaking to people may help me out :rolleyes: just wanted to say hi first!

Hello everyone,
It’s been several weeks since I came across this discussion board and I’ve read some really interesting things. It took me some time before I decided to subscribe, and some more time to write this message. I am really glad I found this community because people seem to be benevolent and non-judgmental. And I actually need some counselling and reassuring here.
My sexual life has barely started but I know I am a dominant. However, I don’t feel entirely comfortable with my BDSM fantasies and thus can’t realise them. It would be great to talk with people who might help me with self-acceptance and with knowing myself and my desires.
Thanks a lot for reading me! I am open to conversation and eager to meet new people so feel free to PM me!

Hi! I just joined and am enjoying myself so far. I am a 30 somethingg femaile who is curious about this lifestyle. I like coming on here to read the stories as well. Open to making new connections and friendships on here

Hi!

Hi! I just joined and am enjoying myself so far. I am a 30 something female who is curious about this lifestyle. I like coming on here to read the stories as well. Open to making new connections and friendships on here
Please feel free to send a PM if you're interested

Last edited:
Hello everyone :)

Hi! I'm pretty new here, loving it so far
I'm 23, male, bi. Not a creep or troll! Haha would love to make new friends

Hey All

Hey all! I'm 26, registering the forum is a pretty new experience to me and I hope to get the chance to talk to cool people here! :)

Hi, I'm new to Lit msg boards, and a lot of other things. Hoping to get my feet wet and meet some friendly and helpful people along the way.

Greetings

I've recently started writing again and figured why not join Literotica since I found myself reading most of the BDSM stories on here anyhow. I'm always looking to learn more about BDSM from people that live the lifestyle or are just better versed than I.

Happy experimenting folks!

Back