New Coffee House

37906159001_2720253091001_video-still-for-video-2720204259001.jpg

what does everyone think??

Love it!!!

First picture of the year from the Balcony...

attachment.php

all the coffee will spill, but i'll fix it later..

Attachments

• IMG_3042.jpg
    IMG_3042.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 1
Damn out of coffee....out of creamer...out of everything to start a crappy Tuesday. Glad it's not Monday at least.

Denny & Dollie

We just stopped in for a cup of hot black coffee and a peek at the gals wearing the hot black tank tops.

Sort of look like HOOTERS gals without the wings and beer.

Oh dear, Sassy, that sounds bad.
The best thing I ever did was many years ago was give up sugar in all coffee and tea. Took me a little while to get used to it, but now I can't stand any sweetener in coffee or tea.

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWr5pi-DaTNwy7JsrPtoVTsLgfB01133Oed6fErF_Bkjm3rZXJZw

The best thing I ever did was many years ago was give up sugar in all coffee and tea. Took me a little while to get used to it, but now I can't stand any sweetener in coffee or tea.
It takes a while to get used to but I have finally gotten to the point of not adding things to my tea and liking it. I do still miss coffee though. :(
https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWr5pi-DaTNwy7JsrPtoVTsLgfB01133Oed6fErF_Bkjm3rZXJZw

I need the frowny face today! :(

ohh, tali... hugzzz

i was wondering where you were - glad your back.

Thanks, I needed a hug.

On top of everything else that my in laws are going through, they just found out that their dog has cancer in his jaw. :(

damn Sassy, hate to see you suffer. can you do soy milk??
Either way,I am only allowed 1tbs. I've been using unsweetened almond milk. So that 1 tbs goes towards that coffee in the morning.

It's not the sugar that's a problem. I switched to Stevia about 5 years ago. It's a natural sweetener with no additives (good Stevia anyway). It's the cream that I'm missing. We have a good raspberry/chocolate creamer that I love. I've also used sugar free French Vanilla.
But 1tbsp does nothing lol

Either way,I am only allowed 1tbs. I've been using unsweetened almond milk. So that 1 tbs goes towards that coffee in the morning.

It's not the sugar that's a problem. I switched to Stevia about 5 years ago. It's a natural sweetener with no additives (good Stevia anyway). It's the cream that I'm missing. We have a good raspberry/chocolate creamer that I love. I've also used sugar free French Vanilla.

Have you tried a different coffee? Possibly a light roast will need little to no creamer. There are some breakfast blends I can drink with no cream or sugar added. ☕

Have you tried a different coffee? Possibly a light roast will need little to no creamer. There are some breakfast blends I can drink with no cream or sugar added. ☕

I will have to try it again. I got lazy and just got used to my husbands strong coffee. But prior to that, I liked pretty weak coffee.

I will have to try it again. I got lazy and just got used to my husbands strong coffee. But prior to that, I liked pretty weak coffee.

A light roast would be more mellow and less bitter than a dark roast. Not necessarily a weaker coffee.

I have learned that using different roasts is important to enjoying coffee. Many people think they can just use more coffee grounds or less coffee grounds to adjust the flavor. Selecting the right light / medium / dark roast is a better way to adjust flavor.

With a light roast I can use less (or none) creamer and sweetner.

First day boring coffee.. VERY little cream and stevia only. :(
The trick is to learn to love your coffee like I love my women, cold and bitter. ;)
Thanks, I needed a hug.

On top of everything else that my in laws are going through, they just found out that their dog has cancer in his jaw. :(
Aww, that's sad. Dogs are some of the best family you can have. Hope you have a better day today.

National Donut Day - 06/03/2016

What goes best with coffee? Donuts!!!

You thought I was going to say "Sex"? Coffee goes best after sex. Coffee goes best with donuts.

attachment.php

Attachments

• NationalDonutDay-2016.png
    NationalDonutDay-2016.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
It takes a while to get used to but I have finally gotten to the point of not adding things to my tea and liking it. I do still miss coffee though. :(

I need the frowny face today! :(

Good Job Tali, can't you drink coffee?

Thanks, I needed a hug.

Oh so sorry to hear about that Tali, that's very sad

Ah so you can't have cream or milk yeah that's a bit rough, what about soy?

A drawing from a while back

Mocha & Cream in bed
Yeah, I'm not really here.

I have not actually had the pleasure.

Last edited:
Back