New Coffee House

More caffeine please.

Now!!!!

is this big enough???

url

But since I had a Dr appointment today, I got my white chocolate/raspberry mocha :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Good Morning....

Playtime and Tea... perfect way to start Hump Day!!

Last edited:
But since I had a Dr appointment today, I got my white chocolate/raspberry mocha :D

Hi Sassy! It's only bad if you look at the nutrition value. When you don't look you get to make it up.

It's still weird weather here. I really wish you guys would keep it on your side of the mountains!

Also a new guy in the pacnw threads. (You may have seen him already). He seems nice. Maybe you can fix that, muhahahahaha :)

Playtime and Tea... perfect way to start Hump Day!!

The idea of having a prim and proper tea with friends but also using a toy in secret is a perfect set up for endless fun.

Happy Hump Day!

Salted caramel macchiato from Green Mountain. I think the Gevalia ones are better. The coffee is less bitter and the packets froth and crackle. I added cool whip (more sugar, cream and caramel syrup, shhhh).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sassy! It's only bad if you look at the nutrition value. When you don't look you get to make it up.

It's still weird weather here. I really wish you guys would keep it on your side of the mountains!

Also a new guy in the pacnw threads. (You may have seen him already). He seems nice. Maybe you can fix that, muhahahahaha :)

The idea of having a prim and proper tea with friends but also using a toy in secret is a perfect set up for endless fun.

Happy Hump Day!

Salted caramel macchiato from Green Mountain. I think the Gevalia ones are better. The coffee is less bitter and the packets froth and crackle. I added cool whip (more sugar, cream and caramel syrup, shhhh).

Who you humping today Icy?? 😎

Back