New Coffee House

Let's get one for everyone! I don't know what it is about Raspberries... but they taste so sexy to me. The smell, texture, everything... better then Strawberries!

That's why the jam is so darned expensive compared to the rest. I love raspberry jam, but the good stuff is near $8.00 qt.

Bailey's is always a good choice. I think I'm going to get a store bought mocha instead of making my own. Some socialization will be good.... even if it's just flirting with the Barista.

our barista's are well trained flirts...

us-largest-coffee-consumer.jpg

Double-darn coffee fix this morning.
Went to a local café and got a mocha..AND splurged and got a coconut donut.

Then went to Speedway and loaded my stainless thermos thingy with coffee and fatty/sugary/flavory goodness (badness):)

Then went to Speedway and loaded my stainless thermos thingy with coffee and fatty/sugary/flavory goodness (badness):)

The Coconut ones!! Now drive up 75 & drop me off one! I'll give you half. :)

The Coconut ones!! Now drive up 75 & drop me off one! I'll give you half. :)

:)

Love to. Gladly bring you a whole one.

Sadly,(speaking of coconut), they are currently OUT of Almond Joy additive at Speedway. Oh well,,, substituting the white chocolate macadamia + French Vanilla+ Chocolate/caramel.:D

Good Morning All.

I'm sipping my coffee and really enjoying it this morning. A great Breakfast Blend that is very smooth and full of flavor.

A great way to start the day. (not the best way, but still quite nice.)
attachment.php

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkEgfhwIPKAc1mDJIb3-HwaZOosO4kmJRSWzvLNkp8JD2q4cb0RA

welcome to the shop - and let us know when you stop flying from caffeine and sugar.. ;)

Good Morning All.

I'm sipping my coffee and really enjoying it this morning. A great Breakfast Blend that is very smooth and full of flavor.

A great way to start the day. (not the best way, but still quite nice.)
attachment.php

yes, pretty damn good...

Back