New Coffee House

Awesome! I bet the 7 year old is fun though, it's a fun age to be as I recall.

I'm good, the sun finally came out. We had 29 days of clouds and rain, I felt like a mushroom.

Yes, sun here also, likely here until at least Friday. YEA!!! I still have water standing in my yard. The ground is totally saturated.

The 7 yo is very mischievous. And it is obvious that she is growing into becoming a "high maintenance" personality. I pity her future boyfriends.

Yes, sun here also, likely here until at least Friday. YEA!!! I still have water standing in my yard. The ground is totally saturated.

The 7 yo is very mischievous. And it is obvious that she is growing into becoming a "high maintenance" personality. I pity her future boyfriends.

Yep, some of my garden died from all the water and lack of sun. :(

Ha! Good for her! :D

Yep, some of my garden died from all the water and lack of sun. :(

Ha! Good for her! :D

OH! Don't encourage her. :eek:

She asks me, or her grammy, to get something for her, even though she is closer to the item. She always wants others to do for her. High maintenance, I say!

OH! Don't encourage her. :eek:

She asks me, or her grammy, to get something for her, even though she is closer to the item. She always wants others to do for her. High maintenance, I say!

She's going to go places in life!

The horse decided to have coffee with me. We gave her a bath today.

attachment.php

That is awesome. Can she actually drink the coffee and be alright?

Well get right to workman the stables
hah. That's boring.
Awe how nice, Sassy do you still ride or have you given it away.
Technically until I get another MRI (which I can't afford right now) I am not suppose to. After my car accident they treated me for a herniated disc in my neck.
Hey pretty lady!! :rose:
Hi Tali!! So nice to see you!. :rose:
That is awesome. Can she actually drink the coffee and be alright?

Oh I don't actually give her any. She just sniffs it. ;)

many of our guests take their coffee on the balcony when the weather is nice...

3be8c274da5df8d5e377c73c5b8b8454.jpg

^^^ After my week, I need a bourbon on the balcony!!
Made it 8 days without coffee.... and then I crumbled like a deck of cards! Lavazza is too essential. I can't do a full two weeks. :/

^^^ After my week, I need a bourbon on the balcony!!
Made it 8 days without coffee.... and then I crumbled like a deck of cards! Lavazza is too essential. I can't do a full two weeks. :/

one bourbon coming up.

why were you trying to do two weeks with no caffeine?

one bourbon coming up.

why were you trying to do two weeks with no caffeine?

I typically take in more sugar on my coffee days, trying to detox for bikini weather and overall health. But the way this year is going we may not have any bikini weather where I am, it's only been in the 60s this week.

I typically take in more sugar on my coffee days, trying to detox for bikini weather and overall health. But the way this year is going we may not have any bikini weather where I am, it's only been in the 60s this week.

ahhh

blue skies and 90 in denver....

Sure... rub it in! Why don't you post sunbathing pics while you're at it! :cool:

Back