Need story title for Lesbian work.

AchtungNight

Lech Master
First time lesbian encounter, two college roommates, original characters. Seducer is calm, experienced, but trembling before the bi curious lesbian virgin, a self-diagnosed out and proud nymphomaniac with red hair who has very high hopes for her first time. They have watched each other self-pleasing and with guys, but not been together before the story. Seducer will accept virgin’s directions. She’s intimidated by her willing target. It ends up disturbing and exciting their dorm neighbors. I would prefer an appropriate song title, something that came out before autumn 1996. Ideas?

I might go with "Willing Target" or "Window Rattler".

I would not be too concerned with self-imposed rules on titling that stymie your creative title possibilities. Titles are far too important.

Using I Want You, as in Savage Garden, per my muse. Other suggestions appreciated.

If this is for the Karaoke author's challenge, part of the conditions/requirements for eligibility to enter is to use the song title that inspired your work as the title for the story. As the official announcement put it:

" The story title has to be “[Your Chosen Song Here]” (so, using above examples, "Crush" or "Every Breath You Take" etc) "

As far as I understand, this means that we cannot stray from that at all, and thus you'd basically have to use "I Want You" as the title. I uploaded mine called exactly the same thing as the song that inspired it, despite not being a very alluring title name. Just something to keep in mind.

Girl Talk
The Lady is a Tramp
Luck be a Lady
Lay Lady Lay
Waiting for a Girl Like You
Girls on the Avenue
Youre a Big Girl Now

Back