Lost story, need help!

Hi all!

I read a fantastic series a couple months back and wanted to reread it and for the life of me I can't seem to remember it's title or the character's name.

I'm like 99% certain there are multiple chapters
and it's not one extra long document, and there is a spinoff series for this story as well.

Description:
A young woman who is visiting her sister and her sisters husband/boyfriend (can't remember exactly) decides to visit a adult store to finally fulfill her fantasy. I remember she purposely does it while away from home so no one will recognize her, and because she's alone most of the day while her sister and her partner are at work. She talks to the shop owner and ends up fucking him even though she finds him kinda gross, he gets her information and humiliates her to, at one point he has her call one of her parents (her dad?) while he's fucking her. I don't remember if he actually blackmails her but he does have her info and I think uses it against her. He has her come back multiple times, I believe there was gloryhole at one point, another he uses her again I think with some other costumer, then there was a whole scene of having multiple people use her in a sex party at the shop. The sex party really humiliated her in multiple ways and she gets off on it. Her sister's partner is definitely involved in the sex party as well and it's where he starts to take really take over. They write all over her body and tease her on a Sybian and such. She experiences her first lesbian encounter with the only other woman at the party who uses her but is gentle about it. There's some guy who is really rough as well and there's a whole build up to that becuase he remains all mysterious about what he's actually going to do, I thinkkk he may fuck her in the ass but I can't remember. Her sisters boyfriend/husband is also involved as he finds out she's a slut, I believe he catches her masturbating at some point and then finds her at the shop as well, she sucks his dick in the gloryhole and later he uses her as well both at the shop and back home behind her sisters back.

She gets really turned on by the humiliation and public stuff (I remember it was a REALLY good humiliation story that got me going), I don't remember if there is any real reluctance or not, I think so but my memory is fuzzy if you can define it that way.

There is plenty of humiliation and public, at one point he makes her go out and I believe have strangers write on her naked body before coming back inside, and I think she has to sneak home naked if I remember correctly, I'm also certain this happens multiple times in different forms of undress. At one point she's in a dress with no underwear as she walks back, and I'm certain there was something with no bra and a see through shirt or something similar.

What's driving me crazy is I also remember there being a second shorter series that I also can't find about her sisters partner controlling her from afar over the phone after she goes back home. She hangs out with some old friends and he gets her to do things with them, she has to walk around with a vibrator in her and he teases her mercilessly before she kisses and fucks/sucks one of her friends off and she has to go out running naked or half clothes or something, some scene where she gets stuck climbing back into her house half naked and has to take pictures of it or something like that. I remember at one point she has to walk out into the middle of the street completely naked and take pictures of it with a vibrator or butt plug in or something similar. I'm pretty sure she is discovered to be a whore by people in her town, I remember some people come over at one point and some girls take video of her fucking one of the guys and it's a whole thing as well. They make fun of her and humiliate her.

Any and all help would be appreciated as I would love to reread this story, I have exhausted all search ways that I can think of to find it, it really struck a good nerve and I feel so dumb for not saving it when I read it for later.

If I misremembered anything it should only be slightly off (I hope)

I wish I could remember more (like the fucking title) but it seems to elude me, and I can't seem to find it back no matter what I search. If anyone knows this story (or anything similar :D ) I'd really appreciate the help!

Much love and appreciation :heart:

Hannah

What's driving me crazy is I also remember there being a second shorter series that I also can't find about her sisters partner controlling her from afar over the phone after she goes back home. ... I remember at one point she has to walk out into the middle of the street completely naked and take pictures of it with a vibrator or butt plug in or something similar.

I think I remember this one, and am pretty sure I commented on it, complaining that the 'pictures in the street' scene was so short. Something like 'he then had me take pictures in the street' right at the end of the first chapter. I think her name was Michelle. I cannot find my comment, which likely means the story was deleted.

I cannot find my comment, which likely means the story was deleted.

Damn, I was afraid of that, it might not have been the greatest story ever but I really liked it because it did public and humiliation at level I really enjoy, like it hit the max limit for me and just coasted at my comfort level which made it enjoyable, some stories go way to far for me and others don't itch that spot and are way to tame and this one seemed to click for me, it hit all my kinks with staying away from stuff I don't enjoy reading. I had my hopes up that I just blanked on some important tag or something to separate it from the rest. Here's to hoping it's somewhere around and someone can find it, but I won't get my hopes up :(

That sounds like "Maggie's Slutty Fantasies" by thesecretslut.
There were originally 10 chapters that were deleted at some point. The author has republished 2 of them so far.
There was also a side series called "Maggie's Blackmail Begins" with 6 chapters, also deleted.

You should read the author's profile for more info.

That sounds like "Maggie's Slutty Fantasies" by thesecretslut.

Holy fucking shit that's it! You're the actual best! Thank you, I'm kinda sad she's selling it now instead of just on here but honestly I'd pay $2 for it, I enjoyed it enough I'll read it again.

Thank you again you are the actual best, it's hard for me to find good humiliation and exhibitionism stories that don't go to far or are too tame.

Much love :heart::heart::heart:

-Hannah

Back