Need Help Finding a Story

Crzylover929

Virgin
I read this a couple years back i think. It is about a son who's mother gets seduced by this very manipulative man. He completely takes control of the mother, so much so that the son becomes a second priority to her. The son has sexual attraction towards his mother and is almost a cuck. He eventually gets a nerdy girlfriend. The man manages to seduce the girlfriend and ends up fucking her as well. I don't remember if it was completed or not, but there were at least 4 chapters, I think. It also involved the son fantasizing about her mother which involved him shrinking down and being on his mother's breast. It involved him cumming in her mother's panties and eventually getting caught.
I think it was named "Anyone but Mom" or something similar. Can't find it at all.

I believe the author was named DizzyDean. If I remember it correctly, it was very, very long.
You my friend are awesome...It was dizzydean... unfortunately his profile is no longer available on Literotica ... But I managed to find some links to the story...thank you

Back