Looking for a mother/son-nephew/aunt multi chapters story

oksideshow859419

Me and myself
Looking for a story about a single parent mother who is about to leave the house and go to a party not trusting her son for IDK the reasoning but the mother decided to take her with her to the party so she can party and keep a eye on her son at the same time arriving at party so finds out it's a sex party they go in his aunt is there as well mother/aunt team up to watch son/nephew through the night a while into the party the aunt checks up on her nephew and aunt/nephew get involved not sure if they go all the way but I know do after the party aunt/nephew have a encounters then mother gets brought in the situation 1 on 1 at first 2 on 1 from fun to lust to worry of pregnancy to not caring to lust crazed 3some lust fun

Looking for a story about a single parent mother who is about to leave the house and go to a party not trusting her son for IDK the reasoning but the mother decided to take her with her to the party so she can party and keep a eye on her son at the same time arriving at party so finds out it's a sex party they go in his aunt is there as well mother/aunt team up to watch son/nephew through the night a while into the party the aunt checks up on her nephew and aunt/nephew get involved not sure if they go all the way but I know do after the party aunt/nephew have a encounters then mother gets brought in the situation 1 on 1 at first 2 on 1 from fun to lust to worry of pregnancy to not caring to lust crazed 3some lust fun

Not sure if you're looking for someone else to flesh out this story idea for you or if you're just looking for input on how to do it yourself. Seems like you've got an interesting story outlined already.

Back