Require help looking for a story

Yogma

Fantasist
Several months, if not a year ago, I found a story that intrigued me as it ended up going somewhere I wasn't expecting. Unfortunately after weeks of searching I haven't been able to find it since.

Being so long ago my memory is a little hazy, so some of the details I may be remembering incorrectly, but as far as I remember the story is:

A husband and wife. The husband has a fantasy that involves his wife, it is either a threesome, or her having sex with another woman whilst he watches (I can't remember which). His wife agrees, but only if he agrees to her fantasy. Her fantasy is to have group sex with several men whilst he watches.

After she fulfils his fantasy, she then arranges her own fantasy. It is set in a hotel room and of the 4 or 5 men she invites, it includes the husband's best friend and a waiter from the restaurant they often visit. At one point the wife instructs the husband to sit on the bed and hold her, whilst the other men have sex with her. The husband is only permitted to watch. I believe at one point the waiter purposely cums in the husband's mouth (I might be wrong).

Any help in finding this story would be gratefully appreciated, as I wouldn't mind finding out if the author wrote anything else.

Thank you.

Back