Need advice please

Helpme01

Virgin
I have reconnected with an old friend after 20+ years we always connected but never acted. In those years she has had a terrible terrible life. More than anyone should have to go through. How do I trust she cares for me and just the life I’m willing to give?

I have reconnected with an old friend after 20+ years we always connected but never acted. In those years she has had a terrible terrible life. More than anyone should have to go through. How do I trust she cares for me and just the life I’m willing to give?
If she were a dog I'd say give it a go & I don't mean ugly. :)

I think you’re getting ahead of yourself. If it’s meant to be, it will happen. Enjoy each other’s company and let love unfold of its own accord.

She was my dog and most likely Im going to
My sister reconnected with a college friend and married him. All was good until he drank himself to death due to ptsd from Vietnam. So take the good with the bad, I guess. :)

Back in the early 00s, I joined an alumni page for my high school class. I left a quick bio, married, dad, employed etc.
In 24 hours my inbox was filled with messages from dozens of women, most of whom wouldn't have given me the time of day in high school and I would have doubted they even knew my name in '86.

They had all "wondered" what I was up to and wanted to "catch up."

With these women, their intentions were clear and easy to ignore. This person you are wondering about was at least a friend and someone you cared about. All I can say is start slow. If she needs a place to live right away and/or has children, your problem is even harder. People will say and do almost anything when faced with homelessness.

Best of luck.

Back in the early 00s, I joined an alumni page for my high school class. I left a quick bio, married, dad, employed etc.
In 24 hours my inbox was filled with messages from dozens of women, most of whom wouldn't have given me the time of day in high school and I would have doubted they even knew my name in '86.

They had all "wondered" what I was up to and wanted to "catch up."

With these women, their intentions were clear and easy to ignore. This person you are wondering about was at least a friend and someone you cared about. All I can say is start slow. If she needs a place to live right away and/or has children, your problem is even harder. People will say and do almost anything when faced with homelessness.

Best of luck.
Yeah it’s a real fucked up situation all the way around

You never know until it happens. You were friends and guess you consider you still are, treat it that way.
If something else wants to happens, try it, what do you really have to loose. Just remember try to stay friends even if something happens and doesn't work out, stay friends. Just remember there are friends with benefits, sissy knows because sissy is married to one of the best.

I am finding out that we may be to different I don’t think she will ever soften up. After have to be hard for so long. I know she wants to but I’m not sure if she can. Honestly it breaks my heart. The more I learn about her daughter who is strung out and homeless those I can deal with but she also has mental issues and PTSD. How do say I’m not bringing chaos around my kids without looking like an ass?

Back