Neat n Naked (Closed for jc199123) PM for Appt

His body went into over drive when he got to the edge of cumming and in a last attempt to get her to cum with him he grabbed her right nipple and pulled hard while he sucked hard on the right. He didn't know if this would work or not but he wanted her to cum with him.

Her hair was matted to her head and she was covered in sweat. She was amazed when he put his fingers in his mouth to pinch the nipple he was sucking on :D as she fought back the her impending orgasm.

He lifted his mouth from her nipple and moved it to her neck. He mixed it up between sucking on her neck and biting her neck. He moved his other hand to her left nipple and he gave both nipples a tug hoping she would finally cum. He have her a few more thrusts before he buried himself as deep as possible while he shot his cum in her pussy.

The first blast of hot cum hitting the walls of her pussy was all it took for Janey to lose it. Her hips tried to swallop his waist, and her legs locked around him pulling him in deeper, as she let out a roar like a lion.

Waves of pleasure rocked through both their bodies as he finally could no longer be teased for not having had sex.

He could feel her thighs squeezing him and her pussy milk him of all of his cum. He left himself in her because he liked the feeling of her pussy spasming against his cock and the fact her legs hadn't quite trying to squeeze him to death. He kept quiet letting her enjoy the pleasure that she was filling.

After that session, Janey was exhausted. Her plan to make him last worked like a charm. she lay on the table panting for breath, as she tried to get her brain to restart teh rest of her senses. The pleasure had overloaded her processor and sight and sound had crashed.

Soon the video card had finished reloading and she could see again, it took a few more seconds before the sound card was working again. "That...that... was...was...epic." she said "Especially for a first time. Wow."

He could tell that the pleasure she felt racked more than her body. Edward sat there catching his breath himself and he finally heard Janey speak her grinned in response. He finally caught his breath and he said "you're a great teacher Janey. Just think how long I will last not that I have came again if we do anal." He didn't know if the offer of anal was still on the table but he knew one thing they needed a long break if so and a bath. He gave her a soft kiss then asked "do you want to shower and or take a bath with me?"

'God if you fuck my ass like that, I won't shit for a month." she says a little frightened at the thought. "If my legs support me, I would love to take a bath with you. I don't think I can stand long enough for a shower." she tells him.

"I'm not going to fuck your ass like that in fact if you hadn't said anything I probably wouldn't have fucked your pussy like that." He said helping her off of the table. He didn't know if he would have the strength for round two nor did he know if she would either.

"Good to know." As she got to her feet. "Fuck it'll be days before I can walk right." She says smiling and kissing his cheek. "Thank you for that."

As they walk to the bathroom, she says "Oh! Fuck, I forgot to let my boss I was here. Let me go text her right now, you get teh bath ready."

When he heads off, she goes to her phone and sends a text message to the number that called the service.

sent text message said:
ur son is not gay. He just fuk me raw. My cunt is sore af. Here's proof

tumblr_m8uorbmhOK1rpamm4o1_500.jpg

Ask ur neighbors. we were loud. They had 2 hear us.

Oh and thanx he's a gud fuck, and a nice guy.

Then she went and joined Eddy for a bath wondering how dear old dad would react to her cream pie knowing it was his son that made it.

He didn't know why she had to check in with the people that sent her but he didn't bother asking because he figured it was some rule she had to follow. He seen that she had finally joined him when he turn off the water and he asked "is this water temperature fine or how do you like your bath water to be?"

Reply text

You are welcome but you didn't need to send a photo. Also cute pussy to bad that I'm not my son.
P.S. In case your are wondering my wife won't get mad at you for the picture in fact it probably will turn her on to see it.

"Usually as hot as I can stand it, but I'm so fuckig hot right now, I think something cooler would be better." when she finished speaking, she heard her phone chime. "Let me check that, I'll be right back.

She runs to her phone and looks at the text she got. She punches in a reply

reply to dad said:
thought itd make ur day. have fun, i will. n thx :D

then turning off her phone she rejoined Eddy in the bathroom. "Sorry, I turned off my phone so now we're all alone. Why don't you get in first, and I'll sit in front of you while you hold me."

Edward sat in the tub and he helped Janey into the tub as well. When he felt her in front of him and lean back for him to hold her. "I don't think that I can get hard in this situation if I even try because I think you made me pound you till I am numb down there." He said as he wrapped her up lovingly in his arms. He lightly placed kisses around her neck in the places he could reach.

"Sex is good, sex is fun, but this is nice" she says pulling his arms tighter around her naked body. "I can't we believe we only met a few ours ago, and we have this whole house to ourselves for the next two months. That's a lot of sex and a lot of fun." she says resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes and letting teh cool water help cool her down.

He knew exactly what she was talking about both sex and her amazement of they just met and they get the house to themselves. He gives her a peck on the cheek as she laid her head back on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around her a little tighter. "What do you feel like doing after we get out of the bath?" He asks her as they soaked in the tub. "My vote is to cuddle while we watch tv or we can just cuddle." He says hoping that they could just cuddle and relaxe for awhile when they get out of the tub.

"Netflix and chill sounds awesome. Maybe some Pizza for dinner?" she replys. "What movie were you thinking she asks?

"I don't really care." He replied when she asked about what movie he was thinking. He didn't really care as long as they got to relaxe while they watched it.

"What's your favorite movie?' she asked him as her hand started rubbing his leg.

"I don't think you would like it." He said as he stroked her arms. He loved the feeling of her in his arms.

"Fist of the five deadly venoms." He answered her back as he hugged her.

"The movie is an old Kung fu movie produced by the Shaw Brothers production company. The basic plot is that there is 5 masters of a deadly kung fu that imitates the scorpion, frog, centipeid, lizard. The masters had worn masks while they were training to hide their identities so no one not even the others,knew their real faces or names and the person that taught them all had a pupil he taught all the basics to so that he could carry out the teachers dying wish which was to find the school stolen treasure and donate it to those in need to repent for the people killed by his teachings. The rest is hard to describe." He answered her as he kissed her shoulder.

"I thought the one who was framed for the murders by snale and scorpion was toad, not frog." she says smiling.

"No smarty pants that murder was something different plus it was centipeid, snake, and scorpion that framed toad. Before you say anything yes I forgot snake as a member my bad. The murders you mentioned before was centipeid and snake trying to find a map to the location of the treasure stash. The murders I was talking about happened way before the movie starts that's why they all trained in secret." He said giving her a playful squeeze with his arms.

Back