My wife did it again!!

Do you guys go to the Greg gym on a regular routine? If you don't mind, can you share with us when that is?

I wouldn't mind thinking about "coffee" at about coffee time :)

Honestly I'm really not that concerned with his opinion. It's none of his business. Besides I'd say he's got a pretty sweet deal here with my wife. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't do anything to mess it up!!

I don’t disagree but I bet he he has more feelings than I bet he even knows. He has found a way to deal with her husband but knowing he isn’t the only other one might be interesting. He may learn his place quickly and it will be interesting to see her reaction to his. These moments are what bring out those undiscovered feelings .

Do you guys go to the Greg gym on a regular routine? If you don't mind, can you share with us when that is?

I wouldn't mind thinking about "coffee" at about coffee time :)

Our gym has a number of locations. The locale my wife goes to weekdays is the one Greg frequents as well. I'm only able to join her in the gym on weekends at two other locations. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing more of Greg at the Saturday location.

Of course I'll do all I can to keep everyone updated here.

I've been keeping up with all the developments with Roger and Greg. I'd say she has a new craving for the new guy from the gym. He must sense it too asking her out for coffee. I'm sure they will coordinate their gym times and you both get to see Greg this weekend. Then you'll know for sure the game is on! Good luck!

I've been keeping up with all the developments with Roger and Greg. I'd say she has a new craving for the new guy from the gym. He must sense it too asking her out for coffee. I'm sure they will coordinate their gym times and you both get to see Greg this weekend. Then you'll know for sure the game is on! Good luck!

Yes. My wife was more familiar with him at another locale during the week. But I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we start seeing him more often on Saturdays.

Are you and Mrs Screwher heading to the gym tomorrow. Has she had any sight or communication with Greg since their coffee at the weekend? Any news of Roger. Or is she tiring of him?

Are you and Mrs Screwher heading to the gym tomorrow. Has she had any sight or communication with Greg since their coffee at the weekend? Any news of Roger. Or is she tiring of him?

Right at this second no word on either. But that can change at any moment. Turns out we have a previous engagement tomorrow during what would be our gym time. So seeing Greg probably won't happen. That's too bad. I've never officially met Greg yet. But the funny thing is I will before I meet Roger. And he's been fucking Mrs. Screwher for way over a year now!!

The way you just said so casually about Roger fucking our Mrs. Screwher got me super hard.

Our Mrs. Screwher has become a bit of a fantasy. This vicarious cucking we do through you. I no loonger am sure what I am jacking off to. Is it Mrs. Screwher fucking Roger (and/or Greg) or Mr. Screwher jacking off to the thought. Or the numerous of us watching jacking off to the scene.

The whole thing is entirely arousing.

The way you just said so casually about Roger fucking our Mrs. Screwher got me super hard.

Our Mrs. Screwher has become a bit of a fantasy. This vicarious cucking we do through you. I no loonger am sure what I am jacking off to. Is it Mrs. Screwher fucking Roger (and/or Greg) or Mr. Screwher jacking off to the thought. Or the numerous of us watching jacking off to the scene.

The whole thing is entirely arousing.

Thank you. Again, I'm glad people around here are getting off on our relationship. I love the idea of numerous men on this site actually masturbating to thoughts of my wife getting laid!

*Update*

Well this is kind of a bummer. Mrs. Screwher woke up this morning feeling a little under the weather. So going to the gym today is out. Now our Sunday location isn't the same that her new friend Greg frequents. But I was still kind of excited thinking "hey ya never know..." I know I should go anyway to get my own workout in but my lack of a wife there has taken the wind out of my sails. I should stay home with her anyway.

Haven't heard from Roger this weekend. But Mrs. Screwher's health is dictating he's not getting laid today anyway. At least not from her. And neither am I. Fuck!!

Ok so I casually mentioned something about Mrs. Screwher in another thread that seems to have gotten some favourable reaction. So I figured I'd update this thread with it.

Are you familiar with the Big Bang Theory sitcom? My wife is an older Melissa Raunch (also my wife's first name) with darker blonde and smaller tits.

Ok so I casually mentioned something about Mrs. Screwher in another thread that seems to have gotten some favourable reaction. So I figured I'd update this thread with it.

Are you familiar with the Big Bang Theory sitcom? My wife is an older Melissa Raunch (also my wife's first name) with darker blonde and smaller tits.

certainly a great visual Sir ;)

I love the Big Bang Theory and from now on I will watch it visualising Mrs Screwher having her own huge Big Bang with Roger .

She must be gorgeous :devil:

Is Mrs Screwher planning anything naughty this weekend. Are you planning a trip to the gym hoping Greg might be there and take her for coffee? Any news of Roger or is she cooling on him?

Is Mrs Screwher planning anything naughty this weekend. Are you planning a trip to the gym hoping Greg might be there and take her for coffee? Any news of Roger or is she cooling on him?

Unfortunately Mrs. Screwher is still feeling under the weather. So nothing's going in at the gym or Roger's bedroom. Boo!

*Update*

Well this was interesting. Today is a holiday in my neck of the woods. I figured I'd put the free time to good use and hit the gym. Unfortunately Mrs. Screwher is still not 100% and opted out today. So I ended up going myself. Upon my arrival and just about to start I ran into Greg! He was just finishing up. We exchanged pleasantries and kept conversation casual. He seemed a little uneasy which is understandable. Of course he asked about my wife. I told him she's still a bit under the weather but he'll see her at the gym again soon. He said that was great and asked me if I was sure I didn't mind him asking my wife for coffee. I said "No not at all. She said she had a great time with you. Don't be afraid to ask her again." It took him a couple seconds to respond. No doubt he had a bunch of stuff going through his head. He then simply said "Thanks. I will." Then said he had to go.

When I got home, I told my wife that I ran into him. I told her of our exchange and that he was going to ask her out again. She responded with "Oh ok, good. I'll go out with him again. If you don't mind. I'm sorry I missed him."

Inside I screamed "If I don't mind??!! If I don't mind??!!"

So it looks like I'm actually taking steps myself in our hotwifing here!! Needless to say this is soo exciting. Now I'm hard and horny again. But as I said my wife is still not feeling well so...!!!

Hey! Proud of you mate! This is a really significant 'step up', you playing a role in setting up a first fuck with another man! I bet that feels really really good! ;);):D

ps ... with your involvement at this early stage, the prospect of Greg doing the deed with Mrs S on your own bed in due course is SO much more likely. :):)

Hey! Proud of you mate! This is a really significant 'step up', you playing a role in setting up a first fuck with another man! I bet that feels really really good! ;);):D

ps ... with your involvement at this early stage, the prospect of Greg doing the deed with Mrs S on your own bed in due course is SO much more likely. :):)

Thanks Simon. Needless to say its pretty exciting around here. The thoughts of sexual activity with Greg in our bedroom happening sooner than later has entered my head.

Thanks Simon. Needless to say its pretty exciting around here. The thoughts of sexual activity with Greg in our bedroom happening sooner than later has entered my head.

*Update*

Well this was interesting. Today is a holiday in my neck of the woods. I figured I'd put the free time to good use and hit the gym. Unfortunately Mrs. Screwher is still not 100% and opted out today. So I ended up going myself. Upon my arrival and just about to start I ran into Greg! He was just finishing up. We exchanged pleasantries and kept conversation casual. He seemed a little uneasy which is understandable. Of course he asked about my wife. I told him she's still a bit under the weather but he'll see her at the gym again soon. He said that was great and asked me if I was sure I didn't mind him asking my wife for coffee. I said "No not at all. She said she had a great time with you. Don't be afraid to ask her again." It took him a couple seconds to respond. No doubt he had a bunch of stuff going through his head. He then simply said "Thanks. I will." Then said he had to go.

When I got home, I told my wife that I ran into him. I told her of our exchange and that he was going to ask her out again. She responded with "Oh ok, good. I'll go out with him again. If you don't mind. I'm sorry I missed him."

Inside I screamed "If I don't mind??!! If I don't mind??!!"

So it looks like I'm actually taking steps myself in our hotwifing here!! Needless to say this is soo exciting. Now I'm hard and horny again. But as I said my wife is still not feeling well so...!!!

This is wonderful news. So excited for you. The way you took control of the conversation was masterful. I believe the fact that he was "a little uneasy" in your company and that he took some time to gather his thoughts when you encouraged him to take Mrs Screwher for "coffee" confirms exactly what he has in mind for her.
I agree with Suckonsimon that this will make it much easier for your wife to get him to conduct her affair in your bed.
Hope she's better real soon and can head off to the gym for that "coffee"

This is wonderful news. So excited for you. The way you took control of the conversation was masterful. I believe the fact that he was "a little uneasy" in your company and that he took some time to gather his thoughts when you encouraged him to take Mrs Screwher for "coffee" confirms exactly what he has in mind for her.
I agree with Suckonsimon that this will make it much easier for your wife to get him to conduct her affair in your bed.
Hope she's better real soon and can head off to the gym for that "coffee"

Yes, I know exactly what Greg had in mind for my wife. And it's the same thing I have in mind for them. She's feeling a lot better. She went to work this morning. So she'll be back in the game soon enough.

very exciting series of events! its intriguing he brought up the coffee date to you who knows what he'll bring up with you in the future

I was tempted in the past to tell a guy that my wife works with that she wanted him. I loved going out with him, his wife and my wife, knowing that she fantasies about him fucking her.

Such a turn on, to actually be living this is incredible - so happy for you.

*Update*

I've had a couple PMs today wondering what was going on with Mrs. Screwher this weekend. So I figured I'd just throw this out here now.

She's feeling a lot better now. She decided to take it easy this weekend from the gym though and slept in this morning. Needless to say I was a bit disappointed but it's probably for the best. But I'm sure if Roger calls her at some point she'll find it in her to go see him. Here's hoping. They're definitely due to get together again, dammit!!

Back