My wife did it again!!

Awesome! Maybe she will try anal with Greg.
Thanks for sharing

Trust me. Greg taking my wife's ass has already crossed my mind once or a hundred times. Actually if they continue to see each and have sex he's probably got a pretty good shot at getting in there sooner than later. We were together two years before she finally gave me her anal cherry. I knew when we started this hotwifing she would eventually have anal sex with another man. It looked like it was going to be Roger. They've been doing it now for about a year and half. Roger had yet to have the pleasure of her ass but my wife is getting more and more comfortable with our lifestyle. So if it happens for Greg then it's a matter of the right place at the right time.

Trust me. Greg taking my wife's ass has already crossed my mind once or a hundred times. Actually if they continue to see each and have sex he's probably got a pretty good shot at getting in there sooner than later. We were together two years before she finally gave me her anal cherry. I knew when we started this hotwifing she would eventually have anal sex with another man. It looked like it was going to be Roger. They've been doing it now for about a year and half. Roger had yet to have the pleasure of her ass but my wife is getting more and more comfortable with our lifestyle. So if it happens for Greg then it's a matter of the right place at the right time.

Love the way this is progressing. Greg has put Mrsscrewher's hotwifing on a completely new level. Thanks so much for the highly anticipated updates.
Any news of Roger? Or is he history. Love the thought of your wife being serviced by both Roger and then Greg over one hot weekend.

Love the way this is progressing. Greg has put Mrsscrewher's hotwifing on a completely new level. Thanks so much for the highly anticipated updates.
Any news of Roger? Or is he history. Love the thought of your wife being serviced by both Roger and then Greg over one hot weekend.

I don't know what kind of communication my wife has with Roger at work. But she hasn't told me anything about not seeing him anymore. I'm assuming it's just a matter of him just not calling her in awhile. You're not the first person to ask so I think Im going to run it by the Missus soon.

I'll agree with the significance of her sex with Greg. It's showing her desire for men and can have multiple (extra marital) lovers. I don't really count Jeff, what with being an annual thing and on the other side of the country.

*Update*

When it rains, it pours. I just got home after work. My sexy wifey is at the gym. That's nothing new. But what is exciting is that she's at her usual weekday location. The location that Greg frequents as well. I just got off the horn with her. Greg is with her now and they've decided to get "a bite to eat" afterward. "After dinner you're going to his place?" She answered "Yes, I think so."

I have to admit I was floored. My heart started to race. My speech went to shit. And now my cock is rock solid! This is a first for us! Mrs. Screwher just saw him late last week. And now it's looking like she's going to be back in his bed tonight already! They must really be hot for each other! Ill update whatever I get!

If it is too late to play, do you guys talk about it when she gets home?

If it's too late to for our own sex we'll just have a bit of small talk. Then we'll save the juicy stuff for tomorrow night. Talking about it then our own sex is like a package deal for us.

If it's too late to for our own sex we'll just have a bit of small talk. Then we'll save the juicy stuff for tomorrow night. Talking about it then our own sex is like a package deal for us.

Ok I was just wondering. We have young kids so we made sure we had time for us when she got home especially since it was our first time.

*Update*

I just heard from my beautiful bride. They just finished dinner and are heading to his place now!! When I asked her how long she was going to be she responded she wasn't sure. "We can't be all night again. But I'm not going to be watching the time either." I told her that she shouldn't and to have a great time.

So I'm getting the feeling that our reclaiming sex is going to have to wait until tomorrow night. But I'm good with that. I'm just so excited that it's happening with Greg again so soon! So it's that time again. I'm crawling the walls with that cuckold angst!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is on her way home now! Again it's late so it's looking like no reclaiming pussy for me tonight. But I admit Im really excited for us. It's been a memorable night as we made a significant inroad into hotwifing. I'll trade a sex session for that. Thanks to everyone who took the time out to read along with our night. Especially everyone who dropped me a line tonight. Thanks.

Hey Matey WOW!
I note it was nearly four hours from after dinner to she was coming home to you. That's no quickie! I bet Greg's got his act together to give her big Os this time. Fuck yeah. She's been sucking him like there's no tomorrow and he's been shagging her crazy to moans and squeals of joy.

I'm glad you haven't seen him yet. When you do he's gonna be there before you as the man who's regular with his meat in your Mrs. It'll be such a churn in the balls for you and for him as you talk.

How about you check with your Mrs if you can invite him to yours for sex some time soon? Tell her how much you want to hear her moaning and crying out with another gud man seeing to her well. I bet Greg is a man who would then be willing to hang around downstairs while you get straight onto your fresh-fucked gal and then you have a chill-out drink together before he goes.

Hey Matey WOW!
I note it was nearly four hours from after dinner to she was coming home to you. That's no quickie! I bet Greg's got his act together to give her big Os this time. Fuck yeah. She's been sucking him like there's no tomorrow and he's been shagging her crazy to moans and squeals of joy.

I'm glad you haven't seen him yet. When you do he's gonna be there before you as the man who's regular with his meat in your Mrs. It'll be such a churn in the balls for you and for him as you talk.

How about you check with your Mrs if you can invite him to yours for sex some time soon? Tell her how much you want to hear her moaning and crying out with another gud man seeing to her well. I bet Greg is a man who would then be willing to hang around downstairs while you get straight onto your fresh-fucked gal and then you have a chill-out drink together before he goes.

9:30 to 1:00? May have started off with a shower?

*Update*

Good morning! Yes, my day has just started but I can tell you I'm in fantastic mood and feeling great. My sexy wifey is off to work and I got a cup of Joe ready to go here.

Last night Mrs. Screwher and I settled in our evening of 'Netflix and chill' lol. Or in our unique case she tells me about her evening with her new lover then we screw our brains out! She told me that when they got to his place they "had coffee and hung out for awhile". As opposed to her visits with Roger where he's quickly tearing her clothes off and pulling her his bedroom. But they started on his couch. Kissing and petting and soon started finding each other's naughty parts. This time though she "pulled it out on his couch."
"Meaning..." I knew exactly what she meant but I obviously wanted her to say it.
"Meaning, yes, I sucked his cock there!"
I loved that! Oral sex in his living room means she's getting more comfortable with him, more adventurous perhaps. From there they moved to his bedroom where "we took off our clothes and got started." She continued saying this time when he went down on her he "licked me much better." She had her first orgasm with him then. Then they did it again. On her back missionary. After that they took a break. Another coffee. (Damn this guy likes his coffee as much as we do lol)

It was here that Greg first heard the expression "hotwife". She already told him I didn't mind them having sex but they never went into any details about it. She said she was a little concerned that he'd think we were "weird" or something. But I reassured her "even if he does he's not going complain. Any straight guy would love to be in his place". He obviously wasn't that wigged out by our lifestyle as they were back in his bedroom for Round Two. "I got him hard with my mouth again. Then we did it again but this time we me on top." Mmmm. I like that. That means she rode his big cock!!

By this time we're ready to go ourselves. Mrs. Screwher is wearing her usual tshirt and panties. As we're ascending our stairs I can't help but start playfully pulling her panties down from behind. We're both practically naked by the time we get to the bedroom. I licked her pussy and made her cum! Then we switched spots on the bed. Laying on my back I motioned for her to get on me in a 69. I fucking love that. The sensation of my cock in her mouth while that sweet pussy is in my face still does it for me!! But not wanting to cum like this I got her off me and onto her back. Needless to say I slid right in! After a couple minutes she started moaning then started what I wanted to hear.
"Fuck me, Greg, fuck me!" The whole time she moaned his name. Again I'm sure if it was for my benefit or he was on her mind. I hope it's the latter!

Afterward laying in bed I asked her about Roger (a bunch of people on this site are wondering about him too). She said she hasn't heard from him in awhile. I asked her with our recent developments if she's still interested in seeing him. She said there's "no reason that I can tell not to." Then I told her if like her to.

Once again thanks everyone for reading this. And to those that PMed me throughout our latest adventure.

Wow... Thats GREAT news!!
I really like the couch time too.... I met up with a fwb yesterday and we started out on her couch kissing and necking like teenagers..... sooo fuckin' hot!

Wow mate, luvin it here! LUVIN it!!

Now the dude has got her orgasmic both on the lick and the fuck, he's want her every damn opportunity he can get her. They're gonna fuck and fuck and fuck I reckon! :D I hope next time he loses his first load without ever getting up to his bedroom. Coffee, suck, lick and fuck right there at his settee. ;)

ps I'm so glad you're content that she makes out with these men [British English which I much prefer here: "Snogs with these men"] The fuck is so much hotter if there's been plenty of mouth on mouth, tongue with tongue goin on. :cool:

Last edited:
Wow mate, luvin it here! LUVIN it!!

Now the dude has got her orgasmic both on the lick and the fuck, he's want her every damn opportunity he can get her. They're gonna fuck and fuck and fuck I reckon! :D I hope next time he loses his first load without ever getting up to his bedroom. Coffee, suck, lick and fuck right there at his settee. ;)

ps I'm so glad you're content that she makes out with these men [British English which I much prefer here: "Snogs with these men"] The fuck is so much hotter if there's been plenty of mouth on mouth, tongue with tongue goin on. :cool:

I can understand why some guys wouldn't approve of their wife kissing and making out with the other man. But it's that foreplay that gets Mrs. Screwher to that point where we all want her.

Have you purchased Mrs. Screwher an ankle bracelet? 😈

I would certainly like to. Outside of her rings she's not much of a jewellery person. So she'd think it was weird I bought an ankle bracelet. If she knew what it meant she'd never wear one. If I got her one and she wore it, then found out what it meant, she'd be pissed!

I would certainly like to. Outside of her rings she's not much of a jewellery person. So she'd think it was weird I bought an ankle bracelet. If she knew what it meant she'd never wear one. If I got her one and she wore it, then found out what it meant, she'd be pissed!

I'm not sure the anklet is necessarily appropriate to her situation. From what I can gather, an anklet is an open invitation to men who notice it to perhaps introduce themselves as potential "suitors". That is a little different to how the Roger situation got started and Greg as well.

*Update*

Good morning! Yes, my day has just started but I can tell you I'm in fantastic mood and feeling great. My sexy wifey is off to work and I got a cup of Joe ready to go here.

Last night Mrs. Screwher and I settled in our evening of 'Netflix and chill' lol. Or in our unique case she tells me about her evening with her new lover then we screw our brains out! She told me that when they got to his place they "had coffee and hung out for awhile". As opposed to her visits with Roger where he's quickly tearing her clothes off and pulling her his bedroom. But they started on his couch. Kissing and petting and soon started finding each other's naughty parts. This time though she "pulled it out on his couch."
"Meaning..." I knew exactly what she meant but I obviously wanted her to say it.
"Meaning, yes, I sucked his cock there!"
I loved that! Oral sex in his living room means she's getting more comfortable with him, more adventurous perhaps. From there they moved to his bedroom where "we took off our clothes and got started." She continued saying this time when he went down on her he "licked me much better." She had her first orgasm with him then. Then they did it again. On her back missionary. After that they took a break. Another coffee. (Damn this guy likes his coffee as much as we do lol)

It was here that Greg first heard the expression "hotwife". She already told him I didn't mind them having sex but they never went into any details about it. She said she was a little concerned that he'd think we were "weird" or something. But I reassured her "even if he does he's not going complain. Any straight guy would love to be in his place". He obviously wasn't that wigged out by our lifestyle as they were back in his bedroom for Round Two. "I got him hard with my mouth again. Then we did it again but this time we me on top." Mmmm. I like that. That means she rode his big cock!!

By this time we're ready to go ourselves. Mrs. Screwher is wearing her usual tshirt and panties. As we're ascending our stairs I can't help but start playfully pulling her panties down from behind. We're both practically naked by the time we get to the bedroom. I licked her pussy and made her cum! Then we switched spots on the bed. Laying on my back I motioned for her to get on me in a 69. I fucking love that. The sensation of my cock in her mouth while that sweet pussy is in my face still does it for me!! But not wanting to cum like this I got her off me and onto her back. Needless to say I slid right in! After a couple minutes she started moaning then started what I wanted to hear.
"Fuck me, Greg, fuck me!" The whole time she moaned his name. Again I'm sure if it was for my benefit or he was on her mind. I hope it's the latter!

Afterward laying in bed I asked her about Roger (a bunch of people on this site are wondering about him too). She said she hasn't heard from him in awhile. I asked her with our recent developments if she's still interested in seeing him. She said there's "no reason that I can tell not to." Then I told her if like her to.

Once again thanks everyone for reading this. And to those that PMed me throughout our latest adventure.

Love it, man! Exciting stuff!

I may be out of line in saying this but, I wish your wife shared more details about her adventures. With Greg, if you get the chance to watch one day, definitely fill in the gaps. I suspect many of us would enjoy the sexy little nuances of her play time.

My wife shares all the details with me of the time she fucked another guy. I love hearing about it and enjoy trying some of his techniques on my wife. Details make all the difference, IMO.

Thanks for sharing. 🙂

I'm not sure the anklet is necessarily appropriate to her situation. From what I can gather, an anklet is an open invitation to men who notice it to perhaps introduce themselves as potential "suitors". That is a little different to how the Roger situation got started and Greg as well.

This is true. With Mrs. Screwher is more like "I like this guy. I'm free to pursue a sexual relationship with him." An anklet is more of a "Come and get it, boys!" Honestly I kind of like that though.

Back