My two year LE Anniversary

Djmac1031

Consumate BS Artist
Randomly checked something on my profile this morning, only to discover today is my two year anniversary of signing up on LE.

Three days from now will be the anniversary of my first story posting; The Doctor Is In...Me.

A short, simple little tale of a man who visits his beautiful woman doctor for some performance issues, only to wind up with a prostate milking and mind blowing orgasm.

I have no idea where that story came from, other than that my real life doctor was actually very attractive.

And I'm really not all that into Anal stuff, honestly.

And yet it did incredibly well, for a first time writer. At least to me anyway. Lots of views, great ratings, tons of encouraging comments.

The reception to it definitely made me wanna write more.

And so I have.

Stories about young love.

Stories about older guys and younger women.

Dad's and daughters, brothers and sisters, husbands and wives, total strangers, coworkers.

Swingers, kinky elves, alien abductions, she-demons and naughty nuns, voyeuristic neighbors, and mommy's boys.

It's been a wild ride so far.

And of course I've had a lot of fun here too, meeting some great people, learning from some great writers.

Cheers to two years of kinky fun.

And here's to many more.

Man, I'd have baked you a cake if I'd known what date it was, where you live, shipping rates, international border quarantine requirements, uh...

My two year LE Anniversary​

popping-sparkling-champagne-8u4k0kx5nw8ps5m3.webp

Not intended as suggestive, no siree!

Em

Yeah, congrats! I recall our correspondences in the early Jenna days. You've come a long way.

I had some balloons but they flew away. šŸŽˆ

Well, then, thank you for your patronage.

(C & I share in a couple of helium wells in the OK panhandle. Great thing about investing in helium wells is helium is always going up, and it adjusts for inflation.)

I'll let myself out.

Back