My Shady Goods

The Furies...no The Fates...Oh hell! Three women have spoken. That's a quorum (and FYI in some Bible Belt states thinking about three women together in any way is sin and possibly a crime). So after a little more than 1 Lizzie...

attachment.php

...an extra from today's paring shoot.

Cheers

You have a lucky wash cloth, and a very nice pic.

And I feel like a winner thanks to your comment Ms G. :rose:

Thanks Tali. :rose: Is it the left or the right you love? That way I know which I'll have to console later.

Cheers
Both of them but especially the left one. :)
The Furies...no The Fates...Oh hell! Three women have spoken. That's a quorum (and FYI in some Bible Belt states thinking about three women together in any way is sin and possibly a crime). So after a little more than 1 Lizzie...

Cheers

Goodness!! :devil:

I don't blame that duck for staring at you at all!! ;)

I don't know how they'll feel about it, but I certainly didn't mind being in the middle of the sandwich you just put me in up there. ;)

ETA:

I see you slipped in, too, while I was posting my reply. You've got such a tempting neck. :kiss:

Oh a hot Lyric on white. Extra pickle. Extra mayo. Got it!

Well we rogues are good at slipping in (and out and back in) to places. Tight places are my specialty. ;) :devil: Which is one of many reasons I like slipping in on you.

Saw and LOVE your paired photo!! You guys did an amazing job
And I love that we get to enjoy the extras here too ☺️

Oh, by the way...theee more days sir....

Thanks SNG. :kiss: Icy gets the lioness share of the credit. She led and I followed. I usually use the non-selfie side of the camera which means I end up taking lots of pics each time. The extras are either sent directly to people or wander into other threads. That one wandered.

I hear a female version of The Count from Sesame Street every time you post a number in the countdown.

I have a fair few things to say about this.
A little more than.... pfft Engineers... you are 2.7 milliLizzie over 1 Lizzie. Or is that under your acceptable error? See, that's why you accept 20.3°C when it's 16.5°C.

Also, I wanted Lizzie to be a dimensionless constant, of what, I hadn't decided yet
I can't very well use Er now, can I? εr is already the relative permittivity.

So, that brings me to rant #3. I thought we established that towel was wayyyyy too big to be acceptable. By we, I mean your Furies.
Wait, finally... Furies and Fates, really?

Sorry, that wasn't the finally (seriously, you would imagine my delete key doesn't show up on my keyboard).... finally, that's a nice picture Rogue.

Wow! That was long. If I didn't know better I'd think you and I were the same person. :rolleyes:

Pfffttt mathematicians. Unless. Not a problem. It's no longer a Lizzie.

Attention! I'm looking for another Litster that wants their ID immortalized as an Imperial or SI unit name. Send PMs to HonorableRogue. That is all.

You complain about 2.7 millinotLizzies and then exceed your own estimate by 40%?!? Double standards much? You rants make you seem pretty furious.

Finally, thanks. :kiss:

You in denim is almost as good as you in the..... nevermind I retract that statement. You are good in every picture no matter the stage. And yes you have my one idea I still need to come up with a second. I'll get there.

LOL. Sure I seem good but you know when you scratch my surface you see bad... well naughty. I do have your one idea. I'm still looking for a portable trapeze, pool full of Jell-O and gorilla suit. Eventually you'll get your picture. ;) :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

Nope, that hand towel is way too big. I can lend you my facecloth. It's smaller and leaves more to the imagination :devil::kiss::heart: I'll even hand deliver it :kiss:

LOL Fine. I'll buy some smaller face clothes. Until then I'd love to borrow yours and have it hand delivered. Not sure it leaves more to the imagination. I think it powers the imagination more.

Omega you can hold it in place while the pic gets snapped.😀

Oh? You coming as well Icy? To take the picture? Omega gets costuming credit and you photography credit? Sounds like a plan to me.

I could do that Icy :) or drape it over something hard :devil:D

Hey. Do I get a say in this?

I'm sure it'd be the latter.;)

I'm sure one will lead to the other. Unless you two are method artisystem. Meaning when you're photographing a nude you're nude as well. If that's the case then yeah the draping method will be the obvious choice. :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Cheers

You have a lucky wash cloth, and a very nice pic.

I do have a lucky washcloth! Every time I post a picture with it you come and comment. That makes it very licky... err lucky. Thanks Ms G. :rose:

Can't have your thread on page 2!!!

Just one more day... 😁

Oh anywhere on the first 3 pages is OK SNG. :kiss: During my hiatus it slipped to page 5. But I appreciate the sentiment and support. Yes Ma'am! New GoT episode! :p

Both of them but especially the left one. :)

Goodness!! :devil:

I don't blame that duck for staring at you at all!! ;)

Ah good. Your favor the left and I'll favor the right. I know how I can keep the right busy. How are you gonna keep the left occupied? :confused:

Oh... There wasn't a whole lot of goodness on my mind in that shot Tali. :devil: Oh wait I see your devil and raise you a... never mind. ;)

By the time I looked back down he wasn't. I wonder if Ducky is bi-duckual?

Cheers

Phew...

Some days it's hard...to keep up with you ladies...and your comments. I guess it's time to start playing the lottery again so I can win and have more time for taking and posting pics.

To make up for my posting tardiness I give you the...

and End

...of my shower.

Cheers

Attachments

• Beginning.jpg
    Beginning.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Middle.jpg
    Middle.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
  • End.jpg
    End.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
Phew...

Some days it's hard...to keep up with you ladies...and your comments. I guess it's time to start playing the lottery again so I can win and have more time for taking and posting pics.

and End

...of my shower.

Cheers

Lovely showering sequence. Funnily enough I'm not thinking clean thoughts now.😉

LOL Fine. I'll buy some smaller face clothes. Until then I'd love to borrow yours and have it hand delivered. Not sure it leaves more to the imagination. I think it powers the imagination more.

Oh? You coming as well Icy? To take the picture? Omega gets costuming credit and you photography credit? Sounds like a plan to me.

Hey. Do I get a say in this?

I'm sure one will lead to the other. Unless you two are method artisystem. Meaning when you're photographing a nude you're nude as well. If that's the case then yeah the draping method will be the obvious choice. :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Cheers

I like that plan.

Do you need a say in it?

If water is involved we may have no choice but to disrobe. Occupational health and safety and all that stuff.
😉😁😘

Lovely showering sequence. Funnily enough I'm not thinking clean thoughts now.😉

Oh I've been by your thread today Icy and I can say the feeling is the same. I wanted to visit again on my laptop and then share my...ah...feelings. Yeah we should feel some stuff. :) :mad: :kiss:

Cheers

I like that plan.

Do you need a say in it?

If water is involved we may have no choice but to disrobe. Occupational health and safety and all that stuff.
😉😁😘

To quote Col John "Hannibal" Smith "I love it when a plan comes together!" and when I say plan I mean...ah...well you get the idea I'm sure. ;) :devil:

Come to think of it no. I'll keep my mouth shut. For now...

Safety first! And loads and loads of fun after. :D :kiss:

Cheers

Wow! That was long. If I didn't know better I'd think you and I were the same person. :rolleyes:

Pfffttt mathematicians. Unless. Not a problem. It's no longer a Lizzie.

Attention! I'm looking for another Litster that wants their ID immortalized as an Imperial or SI unit name. Send PMs to HonorableRogue. That is all.

You complain about 2.7 millinotLizzies and then exceed your own estimate by 40%?!? Double standards much? You rants make you seem pretty furious.

Finally, thanks. :kiss:

Cheers :kiss:
If you don't mind. I kept the last cheers and kiss to myself. You know, with plummeting market values, a girl's got to do what she can... especially with roguish men.
Please, don't start with the you and I are the same spiel... do you really want me to divulge how my account was created? What the ER truly stands for?
Fine, go ahead, replace Lizzie. The new unit name would be too long and unwieldy but yeah, it's your call. I was being nice before but yeah you can't redo a new SI unit for an existing quantity. If you want to do a new SI unit, devise a new physical quantity to quantify. Gosh this reads so terribly boring, I should just stop.
Phew...

and End

...of my shower.

Cheers

Nice.

Phew...

and End

...of my shower.

Cheers

We get the best parts, but I'd like to see the whole story.

Not that the other two aren't good... they're good....

but have mercy!

:kiss: Thanks Lyric. Glad you liked. And now I know you're a neck person. *makes a note*

If you don't mind. I kept the last cheers and kiss to myself.

Nice.

Not a problem. I have a very large store if you news more.

I am Groot. :kiss:

We get the best parts, but I'd like to see the whole story.

That requires Paul Harvey Ms G :rose: or one of my rare showercasts. Come to think of it, I haven't done one for a while.

Eeny​
Meany​
Miney​
Moe​
I'll Skype her tomorrow.​

Cheers

Attachments

• The Winner.jpg
    The Winner.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

attachment.php

Cheers

Wow!!!!! :)

:rose:

Phew...

...of my shower.

Cheers

You have to be the squeakiest clean man alive, wanna get dirty? ;)

Phew...

To make up for my posting tardiness I give you
...of my shower.

Cheers

Goodness, how to decide on a favorite? I'm beginning to think that task is an impossibility. And if you were to win the lottery some world travel may be in order. Beautiful pictures as usual. You never disappoint.

:kiss: Thanks Lyric. Glad you liked. And now I know you're a neck person. *makes a note*

Hehehe... I'm pretty sure you know by now that I'm a little-bit-of-everything person. There's all sorts of bits I love (not like) about that photo, and I'd be more than happy to discuss every one of them with you in detail. You know, for the pursuit of good photography. ;)

Thanks Lady Ver. :rose: As always your visit is a rare treat.

You have to be the squeakiest clean man alive, wanna get dirty? ;)

I'm sure there are far cleaner men Tali. :rose: Any time Tali! :devil: Just say when or get a handful of something dirty and rub it on yourself. ;)

Goodness, how to decide on a favorite? I'm beginning to think that task is an impossibility. And if you were to win the lottery some world travel may be in order. Beautiful pictures as usual. You never disappoint.

Oh? I thought I was your favorite Stuva? Who's vying for the title? :confused: Yup. Lots of cruises I think. Everyone loves the motion of the ocean right? Thanks! :kiss: Well I am over 50 so there was this one time... ;)

Cheers

Last edited:
Hehehe... I'm pretty sure you know by now that I'm a little-bit-of-everything person. There's all sorts of bits I love (not like) about that photo, and I'd be more than happy to discuss every one of them with you in detail. You know, for the pursuit of good photography. ;)

Oh I know that and more Sliph. :kiss: ;) I'd love (not like) to sit down and have you go over every bit in detail. Or maybe I should lay down. That might be easier. You know, for the pursuit of healthy knees. :devil:

Three devils? That's hot, Hot, HOT!

Cheers

This morning I lounged in bed. Yesterday was fun and very long and this morning I tried to recover a bit. Well I didn't just lounge. I got out my phone. Snapped a few shots. Made a quick focus group that ended up being unfocused and after five members I finally had a winner and a loser.

And remember all it takes to turn a loser into a winner is a little extra effort. Hint: Click a loser and you get a winner

Cheers

Attachments

• The Loser.jpg
    The Loser.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This morning I lounged in bed. Yesterday was fun and very long and this morning I tried to recover a bit. Well I didn't just lounge. I got out my phone. Snapped a few shots. Made a quick focus group that ended up being unfocused and after five members I finally had a winner and a loser.

And remember all it takes to turn a loser into a winner is a little extra effort.

Cheers
Haha, I love what you did there ;) :kiss::heart:

And remember all it takes to turn a loser into a winner is a little extra effort.

Cheers

Well sounds like your morning was more eventful than mine.
A smile would have really made this photo though 😘

Cheers

And I thought I was the loser?
But whichever we all won.😁

Back