My Shady Goods

And an unmade one even more Froya. ;) :kiss: Did you prefer the black and white or the color?

Cheers :kiss:

Well, of course. The only purpose of a well-made bed is to eventually unmake it. :)

Typical me... I like the black and white.

Wow, just found this thread...I know what I'll be doing this weekend! 💙

Welcome to The Rogue"s Gallery BER. I try to keep a fun and friendly house. Feel free to wander the halls and keep you eyes out for Easter eggs. There's an index by the door but it's a tad out of date. I really need to update it (but then I'll know exactly how many images I have scattered across Lit). I went away for a bit and the galley (and the rogue) became a fixer-upper. It's a work in progress.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Have a great holiday weekend.

Cheers

Belated Happy VD All! MsI suggested I take a break from work and see if I still remembered how to use my finger tips to make some roguish magic.

Nothing up my sleeve...

Presto!

attachment.php

I definitely feel a little thorny... I mean horny... I mean rusty. I need more breaks and more practice but at this very moment I need something else. ;)

Cheers

P.S. I know what you thought but what I need is a piping hot cup of espresso.
P.P.S. However, I may have had your thought first before coffee but a true Rogue never steals kisses and virtue and tells. :devil:

Attachments

• Getting My Heart On.jpg
    Getting My Heart On.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2
Belated Happy VD All! MsI suggested I take a break from work and see if I still remembered how to use my finger tips to make some roguish magic.

Nothing up my sleeve...

Presto!

I definitely feel a little thorny... I mean horny... I mean rusty. I need more breaks and more practice but at this very moment I need something else. ;)

Cheers

P.P.S. However, I may have had your thought first before coffee but a true Rogue never steals kisses and virtue and tells. :devil:

:heart: I’ve missed your pics! Fabulous! :kiss:

:heart: I’ve missed your pics! Fabulous! :kiss:

Thanks Kim. :kiss: But you know what they say, if you've seen one dick pic you've seen them all.

:eek:

I mean... um... you haven't seen any pictures like that of me. I'm a good... ah... Cathloic boy. Yeah that's it. Say my prayers every night and...

Why's the house shaking?
Was that thunder?
What exactly does a smite sound like?

I feel I need a little more practice to get my Am Pics muscle memory working again. Kim do you have any free time to help me with my muscle? ;) :devil:

Cheers

Last edited:
Isn’t it lovely when rose petals blow through your thread rather than tumbleweed.
Looks like you enjoyed Valentine’s Day.

Isn’t it lovely when rose petals blow through your thread rather than tumbleweed.
Looks like you enjoyed Valentine’s Day.

Yes Icy. :kiss: A love town is preferred to ghost town. The rose petals got more use.

attachment.php

My Valentine's Day was great until the squirrel showed up looking for nuts.

attachment.php
[]

Fortunately it wasn't rabid.

I hope your Valentine's Day was full of fun and frolic.

P.S. Now to build a door. But be warned, squirrels can be messy eaters.

Attachments

• Thorn Among the Petals.jpg
    Thorn Among the Petals.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • NUTS.jpg
    NUTS.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
A gorgeous body photographed beautifully.
Such a lovely surprise on a Sunday morning.

Thanks AS1780. Makes me think of AD1780. Many think the AD stands for After Death but those of us "lucky" enough to have been exposed to Latin in Church know it's really Anno Domini or The Year of Our Lord.

I went through ALL that to say I hope the AS in your ID stands for After Sex.

Thank you for appreciating the photography. A lot of work goes into a good Lit picture post. And usually a lot of shutter clicks. This...

attachment.php

...is an outtake from the session. Amazing how altering the angle significantly alters the overall image.

Thanks for stopping by the Gallery. WAY back on post 2 is an index to many of the pictures in my thread and some I've left in other threads. One day I'll update it to current. Then again, one day I'll get back to posting regularly. Damn adulting taking up all my valuable Lit time.

Cheers

Attachments

• Photographer at Work.jpg
    Photographer at Work.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2

Nothing up my sleeve...

Pres
erotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2090627&stc=1&d=1581775796[/IMG]​

Cheers

Nicely done HR, you're always a treat!! :devil:

Nicely done HR, you're always a treat!! :devil:

Thanks Tali! :rose: I can be a trick too! ;) :devil:

Omg! There's a squirrel after your nuts! Quick, smack it!!! *snickers*

It's even worse than that JAF! :kiss: The tag said they're owls! A squirrel munching on my nuts was bad enough but an owl doing a death from above on my snake is much, much worse. :eek:

And no telling MsI to smack it! :mad: At least not until she runs out of her own ideas and starts asking for suggestions.

Cheers :rose: :kiss:

I've never been in the habit of posting old photos but today Google Photos went out if it's way too remind me that exactly four years ago today I took some pictures.

I thumbed through the images and settled on...

attachment.php
[]

At the time I was looking for a clean start to my life. Maybe that's why I took so many shower pictures back then. Regardless, looking at them reminded me that I need to get a wire coat hanger and not switch to a Pixel unless, like the Samsungs, it had a voice operated camera app.

Cheers

Attachments

• Old Shower Photo.jpg
    Old Shower Photo.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
I've never been in the habit of posting old photos but today Google Photos went out if it's way too remind me that exactly four years ago today I took some pictures.

attachment.php
[]

At the time I was looking for a clean start to my life. Maybe that's why I took so many shower pictures back then. Regardless, looking at them reminded me that I need to get a wire coat hanger and not switch to a Pixel unless, like the Samsungs, it had a voice operated camera app.

Cheers

Ah, the duck photo! One of my faves!!!! :heart:

Ah, the duck photo! One of my faves!!!! :heart:

Thanks Tali. :rose: Ducky traveled the world with me. UK, Iraq, Afghanistan and some other places. Now he's retired and spends his days lounging around the bathrooms of my house. Guess I'll have to find a new shower photo buddy.

Cheers

I fondly remember all your shower photos :)

But I’m really diggin the rose petals, just sayin 😘

There were so many SNG :rose: they're hard to forget. Then again, squeezing two studios into an 8' x 12' box isn't an easy task even when they're a shower and a bed so I used the heck out of them.

The rose petals were fun. We just followed the age old advice...

When life gives you rose petals..
...make naughty pictures.

We should probably do some more with the rose stems but I'm a little worried about thorns being that close to tender skin. We'll see what we can come up with that doesn't leave scars (physical or mental).

Cheers :rose:

attachment.php
[]

Cheers

Love love love this one! :heart:

Love love love this one! :heart:

Huh. :confused:

Kim :kiss: from your post I get the impression what your seeing is new to you which is odd because I'm 100% sure you've seen a close-up of my duck before today.

Actually, if you find the magic door and still remember your magic key you might find something that nudges your memory...and maybe a body part. ;) :devil:

If you complete Part 1 but forgot Part 2 send me a message and I'll send you a reminder. Of Part 2. Not a duck pic. :D

As I was headed to the shower last night I got a request for a picture. It's been a while and though I suspected my skills were rusty I knew I no longer had my old shower "camera mount". But necessity is the mother of invention and I improvised. Behold my solution...

attachment.php
...living with a woman gives you access to so many useful doodads! I did have one issue. The inside was a little wet so I had to hold it open during insertion. But I digress.

After jury rigging a new camera mount I verified that I was indeed out of practice. In addition, I've grown a little out of shape (nothing like a naked, wet picture of yourself to reveal every bulge and flaw and make you think you should limit your posts to the Dad Bod thread for a bit) but I still managed to pull off a useable shot to fulfill the request.

attachment.php
[ ]

It was a hot shower and a modified version of a song poped into my head...

Do your Nuts hang low
Can you swing 'em to and fro
Can you tie 'em in a knot
Can you tie 'em in a bow
Can you swing 'em over your shoulder like a regimental soldier
Do you get a painful feeling when you throw 'em at the ceiling
Do they get real sore when you drag 'em cross the floor
Do your Nuts hang low​

In a word, yes, yes, no, no, no, no, no, yes.

Cheers

Attachments

• Necessity.jpg
    Necessity.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Shower for Everyone.jpg
    Shower for Everyone.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1
Oh, Roguey, just blame the extra cushion on Covid19. (That's what the rest of us are doing.. okay, that's what I'm doing.) And personally, I think you look as delectable as ever. (I do miss your enviable facial hair, but alas... it'll grow back.)

And how does it seem that your shower is always brightly lit no matter where you hang your hat? My shower looks so dark.

Oh, Roguey, just blame the extra cushion on Covid19. (That's what the rest of us are doing.. okay, that's what I'm doing.) And personally, I think you look as delectable as ever. (I do miss your enviable facial hair, but alas... it'll grow back.)

And how does it seem that your shower is always brightly lit no matter where you hang your hat? My shower looks so dark.

Tha ks JAF. :kiss: It's a little COVID-19 isolation weight but mostly it's working a desk job and less exercising (not to mention making my own alcohol). Fortunately, it's something I can fix now that I see the bad.

If you ever want to satisfy your curiosity about long pig you know where to find me for a taste or two.

This bathroom and the previous have/had windows in the shower. The bathroom before was 3' x 7' with and LED light bulb. Additionally, because I know almost every shot becomes B&W I force the flash in most of my shower pictures. The light can do neat things with the water.

As I was headed to the shower last night I got a request for a picture. It's been a while and though I suspected my skills were rusty I knew I no longer had my old shower "camera mount". But necessity is the mother of invention and I improvised. Behold my solution...

...living with a woman gives you access to so many useful doodads! I did have one issue. The inside was a little wet so I had to hold it open during insertion. But I digress.

After jury rigging a new camera mount I verified that I was indeed out of practice. In addition, I've grown a little out of shape (nothing like a naked, wet picture of yourself to reveal every bulge and flaw and make you think you should limit your posts to the Dad Bod thread for a bit) but I still managed to pull off a useable shot to fulfill the request.
[ ][/CENTER]

It was a hot shower and a modified version of a song poped into my head...

Do your Nuts hang low
Can you swing 'em to and fro
Can you tie 'em in a knot
Can you tie 'em in a bow
Can you swing 'em over your shoulder like a regimental soldier
Do you get a painful feeling when you throw 'em at the ceiling
Do they get real sore when you drag 'em cross the floor
Do your Nuts hang low​

In a word, yes, yes, no, no, no, no, no, yes.

Cheers

Good to know you're still alive HR!! :) And looking fine as ever! :devil:

Good to know you're still alive HR!! :) And looking fine as ever! :devil:

Hi Tali. :rose: I'm busy as all get out but also alive, very happy and well. Thanks! The camera loves you and others and fortunately it lies for me. They say it's all in the angles. Lucky for me I've always been good at math.

Cheers :rose:

Back