My Shady Goods

Not dead yet. Just very busy. If all goes well I'll have more free time in the next few weeks. If not, here's me hiding from the paparazzi. Or maybe I'm just stretching

Cheers

A Rogue siting! :heart: my hands belong on that chest and stomach!

A Rogue siting! :heart: my hands belong on that chest and stomach!

When I read Rogue siting I flashed back to the old TV show Sightings (but it was being narrated by Steve Irwin). I'm not sure if you recall Sightings Kim, but it featured stories about cryptozoology, paranormal activities and UFOs. I guess we could start calling what we do on Lit cryptophotography? At least those of us that don't show our faces. :D

Your hands on my chest or stomach would definitely add to the picture. Oh! How about you put your hands on my hips? That way the back of your head could also be in the picture. :heart:

If all goes well soon I'll be like the swallows coming back to Capistrano after a winter break. Until then I built a door to provide my friends a benefit. ;)

Cheers :kiss:

When I read Rogue siting I flashed back to the old TV show Sightings (but it was being narrated by Steve Irwin). I'm not sure if you recall Sightings Kim, but it featured stories about cryptozoology, paranormal activities and UFOs. I guess we could start calling what we do on Lit cryptophotography? At least those of us that don't show our faces. :D

Your hands on my chest or stomach would definitely add to the picture. Oh! How about you put your hands on my hips? That way the back of your head could also be in the picture. :heart:

If all goes well soon I'll be like the swallows coming back to Capistrano after a winter break. Until then I built a door to provide my friends a benefit. ;)

My guess is I had one beer to many last night while typing this post! LMAO! My bad!
Thanks for the door... I'm working on the key. I think I misplaced it.

Or maybe I'm just too blonde... that explains the misspelled word above also!

Not dead yet. Just very busy. If all goes well I'll have more free time in the next few weeks. If not, here's me hiding from the paparazzi. Or maybe I'm just stretching.

attachment.php
[ ]

Cheers

Always great to see you Rogue! Glad you're still alive!! :heart:

My guess is I had one beer to many last night while typing this post! LMAO! My bad!
Thanks for the door... I'm working on the key. I think I misplaced it.

Or maybe I'm just too blonde... that explains the misspelled word above also!

You can have too many beers?... beer? ...beers? :confused:

You can drink too much beer? Now I know. But what I don't know is how many is one too many? Or was that one, two ... MANY!

I sent you an emergency back up key. That's your one freebie. Next time we'll be playing Army. What's that? It's you bent over my lap and me being a Corporal and administering punishment to grunt. For a grunt? To a grunt? Regardless, after I pop you with my Full Metal Jacket gun.

Beer. Blonde. All the good words start with B like...
  • Bloody Marys
  • Blowjobs (Oops! That's your thread not mine)
  • Bolero Ties
  • Boxing Day
  • Brass Band
  • Bratwurst
  • Britannica Encyclopedias
  • Bubblegum
  • Bungee Jumping
  • Bunnies
Now what's a good C word? :eek:

Always great to see you Rogue! Glad you're still alive!! :heart:

Thanks Mrs Kat. :rose: I go to great effort to wake up on the good side of the dirt line every day. And the day I don't there will be a third version of a good dead Rogue.

What are the other two? These of course...

attachment.php

Though I must confess that I'm really more of a wine drinker myself. Far fewer hangovers and little desire to belch all night long.

Cheers :rose:

Attachments

• Only Good Dead Rogue.jpg
    Only Good Dead Rogue.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 6
My Lit spidey senses were tingling...

I had to log in.

I must have known there were new HR pictures!

Such male deliciousness, I'm so happy to see that cricket (and more😈) again.

Hello, monsieur Rogue. Welcome back!

Not dead yet. Just very busy. If all goes well I'll have more free time in the next few weeks. If not, here's me hiding from the paparazzi. Or maybe I'm just stretching.

attachment.php
[ ]

Cheers

I nearly forgot how good you look.

My Lit spidey senses were tingling...

I had to log in.

I must have known there were new HR pictures!

Such male deliciousness, I'm so happy to see that cricket (and more 😈 ) again.

Hello, monsieur Rogue. Welcome back!

Are they your spidey senses or do they belong to a black suit like Spider-man Aphro? :kiss: I ask becasue the lines of the provocative and seductive black panties you're wearing in your AV picture form a web of sorts near the base of your spine. If that's where your tingling then my aim was just a tad high. The real question is a tad equal to 4" or 6"? :devil:

You must have! Funny how that happened. It had NOTHING to do with the huge HR that was projecting in on the clouds above your house.

If you find the picture delicious you should taste the parts not in the picture. :eek: I mean see. See the parts not in the picture. It has been a while since Animalia Arthropoda Insecta Orthoptera Ensifera Grylloidea Gryllidae Jiminus made an appearance on Lit. Hopefully his disappearances become shorter and shorter. If not, I may have to get that pair of Pinocchio underwear and become a semi-compulsive liar. ;)

Bonjour, memoiselle Aphro. Merci! Ça fait du bien d'être de retour.

I nearly forgot how good you look.

Say it isn't so Icy! You're far too young for Alzheimer's or Dementia (that's like going troppo or having a few kangaroos loose in the paddock). Joking aside...

Thanks Icy. :kiss: I never thought being forgotten (or nearly so) could be part of such a wonderful compliment. To ensure you don't I'll have to start making regular deliveries into the Inbox of your choice to help pull you back from the brink of forgetfulness.

I've got a collection of unedited and unposted pictures and I just found a nice video editor I can use to trim some small snippets... :eek: ... I mean huge, HUGE snippets of video for your perusal.

It's good to be on the cusp of posting regularly again. I've still got 2,648 more posts and replies to close this b-tch out! At my current rate that should happen in another 4ish years give or take.

P.S. A more exact estimate of 5000 comments day is April 7th, 2019 or 1453 days from today. Give or take.

Cheers

Hiding from the paparazzi? I believe we have entirely different definitions as to what "hiding" means... guess that's one of those North vs. South differences. This southern gal, hiding bits aside, can still appreciate the use of light, shadow, and lines in your photo. But.. for some reason.. I feel as if you're waiting to be tied up... or that could just be a dirty fantasy of mine slipping out. :rose:

Hiding from the paparazzi? I believe we have entirely different definitions as to what "hiding" means... guess that's one of those North vs. South differences. This southern gal, hiding bits aside, can still appreciate the use of light, shadow, and lines in your photo. But.. for some reason.. I feel as if you're waiting to be tied up... or that could just be a dirty fantasy of mine slipping out. :rose:

I hid my face JAF. :kiss: It's not like THAT many women can identify me by my coc... peni... tallywhacker. You know my...
  • Burrowing Bishop
  • Family Jewels
  • Hooded Warrior
  • Junk
  • One-eyed Willy
  • Pork Sword
  • Skinflute
  • Trouser Snake
  • Twig and Berries
I enjoy a dance of light and shadow, a confluence of angles and lines, bit of in and out but I'm not sure about the tying up. You'd be the first serious weaver of knots to give it a try. I say knots cuz as a good ol' fashioned southern gal I know ya'll would never use any of that new fangled Velcro stuff. ;) But I digress.

You had something like this this in mind?

P.S. Yeah, it's a few years old (I had hair then) but as I said, no serious weavers of knots.

Attachments

• Like This JAF.jpg
    Like This JAF.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0

Cheers

I’d like to know about the choice of hands facing away from your face. It reminds me of shielding, but to keep something at a distance, not hiding.

If this is you stretching, you’re doing your yoga wrong. I believe something with you in a warrior pose may be in order now.

I’d like to know about the choice of hands facing away from your face. It reminds me of shielding, but to keep something at a distance, not hiding.

If this is you stretching, you’re doing your yoga wrong. I believe something with you in a warrior pose may be in order now.

First and foremost, welcome to the Gallery Moochie. :kiss: Please excuse the mess. I was away for a bit and between the squatters and kudzu I have quite a bit to clean up. Now with the formalities out of the way...

Why upraised, palm out hands?

When I imagine a scene with paparazzi it's a sea of flashes and an upraised hand is the breakwater that allows you to navigate away successfully.

In this case, I had them up to cover most of my face. It's one of the two things I don't post publicly on Lit (I cropped the other one out of the bottom of the picture). I was hoping to leave just the right gap to show a slight smirk but none of those turned out. They all had too much nose or nostril.

More proper yoga is definitely needed at the moment. Long days stuck in a chair is taking a toll on my flexibility. Sorry, my naked yoga stuff is on a memory card at home. Oh wait, I have a Dropbox account. I wonder...

*ch-ching*

attachment.php

If I'd held my hands a little higher and tilted my head down (in the original picture and not the yoga shot) the allusion of a cross on the windows would have made it an excellent Easter picture. ;)

Attachments

• Warrior.jpg
    Warrior.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I love this pic! :devil::devil: So very sexy!

(by the way, my key was found! :devil: )

Thanks Kim! 💋 I took that right before a Suit Strip series of photos. Come to think some of it, some of those popped up my thread a while ago.

I'm glad you found your key. My guess is it was in the fishbowl. ;) I see you as a woman that makes a choice and acts rather than one that waits passively for someone to pick you randomly from the bowl.

I hid my face JAF. :kiss: It's not like THAT many women can identify me by my coc... peni... tallywhacker. You know my...
  • Burrowing Bishop
  • Family Jewels
  • Hooded Warrior
  • Junk
  • One-eyed Willy
  • Pork Sword
  • Skinflute
  • Trouser Snake
  • Twig and Berries
I enjoy a dance of light and shadow, a confluence of angles and lines, bit of in and out but I'm not sure about the tying up. You'd be the first serious weaver of knots to give it a try. I say knots cuz as a good ol' fashioned southern gal I know ya'll would never use any of that new fangled Velcro stuff. ;) But I digress.

You had something like this this in mind?

P.S. Yeah, it's a few years old (I had hair then) but as I said, no serious weavers of knots.

Fantastic photo HR as usual!!

I've been looking for a good scepter for a while. :)

Really Froya? :kiss: Another great minds moment. I'm happy to lend you my scepter if you want. But you should know it's not that flashy. It's only got a couple of jewels at the bottom. ;)

Really Froya? :kiss: Another great minds moment. I'm happy to lend you my scepter if you want. But you should know it's not that flashy. It's only got a couple of jewels at the bottom. ;)

I've never been a flashy kind of woman, so it sounds as if it will suit me just fine. If it needs a bit of shine, I'd be happy to help polish it. Good things are always worth a little extra effort. :)

I've never been a flashy kind of woman, so it sounds as if it will suit me just fine. If it needs a bit of shine, I'd be happy to help polish it. Good things are always worth a little extra effort. :)

Almost everything looks better with a little shine Forya. :kiss: Just open wide, blow a bit, put a little elbow grease into it and my scepter should polish up nicely.

Good things are worth a little extra effort. Like a good night's sleep. I went to the extra effort of washing the sheets and making the bed.

It made for a great night's sleep.

Attachments

• PfW - Bed.jpg
    PfW - Bed.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2
  • PfW - Bed (Color).jpg
    PfW - Bed (Color).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Almost everything looks better with a little shine Forya. :kiss: Just open wide, blow a bit, put a little elbow grease into it and my scepter should polish up nicely.

Good things are worth a little extra effort. Like a good night's sleep. I went to the extra effort of washing the sheets and making the bed.

It made for a great night's sleep.

I do like a well-made bed. :)

Back