My Shady Goods

And I found a straggler...

attachment.php

Did I mention I've taken up yoga again? Nothing like a good bend and stretch to help you find your center.

Cheers
I don't see no bending, I think you should bend over and touch your toes, just so I can get a better view 😉😈

I don't see no bending, I think you should bend over and touch your toes, just so I can get a better view 😉😈

I wasn't the one doing the bending Omega. :kiss: :devil: But you know me, always happy to fill a dear friend's request so this weekend I'll get the camera out and get my personal "bend and stretch" on. ;) :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

*sneaks in*
*blows of the dust*

Mrgl's recent post encouraged me to plumb the archeological depths of Lit. Waaaaaaaaaay back on page 8 (I actually had to change my preferences to find it) I found myself looking at a crumbled ruin.

I donned my fedora, got out my whip and started to explore. I avoided a series of sinister booby traps and eventually left with a piece of treasure.

attachment.php

Fortunately, unlike many old things the light of day improves the appearance of the relic a smidge. Which is good since I'm working on a base tan for next months cruise.

Cheers

*sneaks back out without leaving any footprints*

Attachments

• Practice.jpg
    Practice.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 10
*sneaks in*
*blows of the dust*

Mrgl's recent post encouraged me to plumb the archeological depths of Lit. Waaaaaaaaaay back on page 8 (I actually had to change my preferences to find it) I found myself looking at a crumbled ruin.

I donned my fedora, got out my whip and started to explore. I avoided a series of sinister booby traps and eventually left with a piece of treasure.

attachment.php

Fortunately, unlike many old things the light of day improves the appearance of the relic a smidge. Which is good since I'm working on a base tan for next months cruise.

Cheers

A booby trap is what I have set up for you...If I could only figure out what to use for bait. :confused: :devil: I might have to borrow your whip.

*sneaks in*
*blows of the dust*

attachment.php

Cheers

Not so much any white bits as creamy ;) :kiss:

*sneaks in*
*blows of the dust*

attachment.php

Cheers

Well hello. It has been a while.
Looking good Mr Rogue. 😘

*sneaks in*
*blows of the dust*

Cheers

Fucking delicious! :devil::kiss::heart:

A booby trap is what I have set up for you...If I could only figure out what to use for bait. :confused: :devil: I might have to borrow your whip.

Oh? Will I be trapping a booby or getting trapped Ms I? 💋 Hmm if you set it up I must be getting trapped. Yes! I'd suggest some Acme Booby Bait or maybe some of the Ronco Trap-O-licious. The whip is mine but you can borrow the flogger. 😉

Not so much any white bits as creamy ;) :kiss:

Creamy or white depending on the light Omega. 💋 And to honor your heritage (and desserts) I'll offer you a double creamy (but I'll need 20-30 minutes in-between 😈 ).

Well hello. It has been a while.
Looking good Mr Rogue. 😘

Hello Icy! 💋 It has been. I'll try to be less deliquent on the next one. Thanks! I'm also feeling good Ms Icy.

Fucking delicious! :devil::kiss::heart:

Thanks Kim. 💋 We should probably swap the words of your comment and see if the new statement is true. We'll call it a Commutative Property of Comments test. That way we can get funding for the "research". 😁

Cheers ❤️💋💋💋

Last edited:
For Christmas I got a REALLY nice photo setup that I hadn't made time to use until today. A nice batch of pics were captured (mostly for the Couple's at Play thread) but I found this outtake to post here.

attachment.php

I'm sure we'll get better the more we use the setup.

Cheers

Attachments

• Outtake.jpg
    Outtake.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
For Christmas I got a REALLY nice photo setup that I hadn't made time to use until today. A nice batch of pics were captured (mostly for the Couple's at Play thread) but I found this outtake to post here.

attachment.php

Cheers

Outtake? If this is the outtake, PLEASE take me out and make me walk your plank!

attachment.php

Cheers

Very nice. Ain’t no Easter Bunny though. 😉

*sneaks in*
*blows of the dust*

attachment.php

Cheers

First time posting here...though to confess, I've been peeking for several minutes!*

I love the tan lines! Very sexy. :rose:

*several minutes is a subjective measure:devil:

Outtake? If this is the outtake, PLEASE take me out and make me walk your plank!

As we learned pirates didn't really make people walk the plank but the Navy does something called a Captain's Mast. So no plank but plenty of mast for you Ms I. :kiss:

Very nice. Ain’t no Easter Bunny though. 😉

I couldn't find any fluffy ears Icy. :kiss: I do have one option if you'd like a belated Easter picture. What is it? I won't say but the hint is eggs. ;)

First time posting here...though to confess, I've been peeking for several minutes!*

I love the tan lines! Very sexy. :rose:

*several minutes is a subjective measure:devil:

Welcome AoE. :rose: Hey, if you picked up an I and a U you'd have a full set of vowels. On a side note, AoE also stands for Area of Effect. Even though it's a gaming term most women are familiar with the notion of effecting an area. But where are my manners?

Welcome to The Gallery. It's gotten a bit dusty lately. My apologies. Fortunately way back on post number 2 is a dust free index of much of my artwork in The Gallery and around Lit.

I have this pesky little thing called work to do but please feel free to pull up a chair or just wander the halls and enjoy the art. Once again, welcome.

Cheers

As we learned pirates didn't really make people walk the plank but the Navy does something called a Captain's Mast. So no plank but plenty of mast for you Ms I. :kiss:
Indeed? As the ranking officer, what punishment will you impose? Or will this be a meritorious mast?

In disbelief.....

Even though I haven't posted on any of your threads in the time that I've known you, don't think I haven't used them for personal uses..... mainly thinking about the act [or 2] that hasnt been done.

I need another deck of cards. 😘😘

Indeed? As the ranking officer, what punishment will you impose? Or will this be a meritorious mast?

I'm the ranking officer Ms I? :kiss: So it's Capt HR? Commodore HR? Dare I say, Admiral HR? If it's Admiral the choices are Rear Admiral or Vice Admiral. The first is tempting (except what the hell would Rear Admiral of the Upper Half mean?) but Vice is ALWAYS nice. ;) And sometimes not so nice. :devil:

Even though I haven't posted on any of your threads in the time that I've known you, don't think I haven't used them for personal uses..... mainly thinking about the act [or 2] that hasnt been done.

I need another deck of cards. 😘😘

Damn... I was sure that you'd posted here before but nope, that was you're first time. Congrats M3! :kiss: You're no longer a Rogue virgin. Your flower has been stolen. So now we're creating a three act play? We've had the Setup so now the Confrontation and Resolution await. Funny, in my day we called the Resolution the Denouement. Maybe we can make that Act 4? But what new thing could we do in Act 4? :confused: :eek: :devil:

Cheers :heart: :kiss:

P.S. Rogue Virgin sounds like low-budget horror film.

I'm the ranking officer Ms I? :kiss: So it's Capt HR? Commodore HR? Dare I say, Admiral HR? If it's Admiral the choices are Rear Admiral or Vice Admiral. The first is tempting (except what the hell would Rear Admiral of the Upper Half mean?) but Vice is ALWAYS nice. ;) And sometimes not so nice. :devil:

Damn... I was sure that you'd posted here before but nope, that was you're first time. Congrats M3! :kiss: You're no longer a Rogue virgin. Your flower has been stolen. So now we're creating a three act play? We've had the Setup so now the Confrontation and Resolution await. Funny, in my day we called the Resolution the Denouement. Maybe we can make that Act 4? But what new thing could we do in Act 4? :confused: :eek: :devil:

Cheers :heart: :kiss:

P.S. Rogue Virgin sounds like low-budget horror film.

I know, the deflowering process was easier than originally thought.
Hmmm act 2 and 3 have been decided... I dont know, but I'm a little anal about plans... so we need to make them soon 😘

P.s. I'd watch it if you were the star. We could make a whole scene of the virgins dad threatening to call the cops and report her stolen, get some seasonal bubbly and a cheeseburger and let's get to writing.

I know, the deflowering process was easier than originally thought.
Hmmm act 2 and 3 have been decided... I dont know, but I'm a little anal about plans... so we need to make them soon 😘

P.S. I'd watch it if you were the star. We could make a whole scene of the virgins dad threatening to call the cops and report her stolen, get some seasonal bubbly and a cheeseburger and let's get to writing.

Easy M3? :kiss: How can you say something is easy when it involves a threat to call the police? :confused: You are a little anal at times (and a little CDO at times) but making plans sounds like a good idea. Did I mention the new photo back drop and lights?

P.S. Damn! I just got that one. I'll blame it on a senior moment. I really should write another piece or two. I think I still have my notes somewhere from a couple I started and I've been dying to write a How To piece.

Easy M3? :kiss: How can you say something is easy when it involves a threat to call the police? :confused: You are a little anal at times (and a little CDO at times) but making plans sounds like a good idea. Did I mention the new photo back drop and lights?

P.S. Damn! I just got that one. I'll blame it on a senior moment. I really should write another piece or two. I think I still have my notes somewhere from a couple I started and I've been dying to write a How To piece.

A senior moment 😂 that's okay 😘😘
What How To would you write? I'm eager to know Haha
PHOTO BACK DROP AND LIGHTS? No you didnt, maybe I should come visit and we can play around with it.

A senior moment 😂 that's okay 😘😘
What How To would you write? I'm eager to know Haha
PHOTO BACK DROP AND LIGHTS? No you didnt, maybe I should come visit and we can play around with it.

I thought about a How To Comment on Am Pics M3. :kiss:See if we can get the average words per comment above 6 on most threads. :D Between the handful of threads I comment on there's plenty of good and bad examples.

Maybe you should. So far we've only used one of the back drops half the lights. We're both curious to see how well it works for Living Works of Art pictures.

Loved catching up here sexy one, and mmmm this picture is just so YUMMY :devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

I'm gald you enjoyed Emmy. :rose: Good to.see you on Lit and in The Gallery again. I hope all is well in your corner of New England. Winter is almost over so hopefully we'll see more sunbathing pictures of you soon. :) Once summer reaches me I plan to strat posting again. Thank goodness for 6' privacy fences.

Cheers :rose:

Welcome to Master Rogue Theater. Today we have a guest director and she chose a Roman theme (to be honest I think she's trying to nudge me back on to the Living Works of Art thread to catch up on the challenges I missed). So here is a shot that asks the question "Where's My Helmet?"

attachment.php

The female protagonists replied "I don't know but I found your hasta or is that your pilum?"

Cheers

Attachments

• Where's My Helmet.jpg
    Where's My Helmet.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Welcome to Master Rogue Theater. Today we have a guest director and she chose a Roman theme (to be honest I think she's trying to nudge me back on to the Living Works of Art thread to catch up on the challenges I missed). So here is a shot that asks the question "Where's My Helmet?"

attachment.php

The female protagonists replied "I don't know but I found your hasta or us that your pilum?"

Cheers

Very nice. I do like your pictures, so artistic. And lol. Though I do suspect you SO was on point with hasta. My guess is that would be most accurate.

The female protagonists replied "I don't know but I found your hasta or us that your pilum?"

Cheers
I’ll nudge you, tease you, please you, whatever it takes for you to show off that sexy body!
By the way, I think I know where to find a helmet-shaped object that belongs to you. :kiss:

Back