My Shady Goods

When I started my thread two important things I wanted to focus on were fun and interaction. My first idea for fun and interaction was The 100 Game. The rules are simple.

Whoever posts a comment that is a multiple of 100 is offered the chance to suggest two ideas for pictures. The first is for the thread and the second is just for them.​

The first winner (after a secondary guessing game) was SlowteaseUK. Since then there have been 12 other winners and 4 pushes.

The 12 winners were (in order of appearance):
Lyricalli, LadyVer, Omegawolfen, Icy, AudreyMarie, BarefootGirl, LizzieEr and SweetnSassyVA. A quick count shows fewer than 12 names. It's because some have won more than once (Lyricalli x2, LadyVer x3, Omegawolfen x2, Icy x2).

The 4 pushes were me (800, 1000, 1200 and 1700).

I said ALL of that for two reasons:
  1. I know I still owe some winners their pictures but I've lost my list. If I owe you one (or more) please send me a PM with you ideas.
  2. I don't owe Lizzie hers anymore.

attachment.php

Yup. That's the 1400 image and we just passed 1700. I know I owe Stuva and Icy for sure and believe I owe Omega and Lyric.

Cheers

I didn't partake in this game, & I'm okay with not being a winner or a loser for that matter. I was a big enough loser today lol. . I'm more curious as to how you got the scar.

When I started my thread two important things I wanted to focus on were fun and interaction. My first idea for fun and interaction was The 100 Game. The rules are simple.

1. I know I still owe some winners their pictures but I've lost my list. If I owe you one (or more) please send me a PM with you ideas.

Yup. That's the 1400 image and we just passed 1700. I know I owe Stuva and Icy for sure and believe I owe Omega and Lyric.

Cheers

The hundredth game... sounds oddly like the hunger game...s... nevermind. I thought I had a clever thing to say, but I don't.
This picture will do Mr Rogue. You may consider yourself free of debt.
This one, I think I shall keep.:kiss:

I didn't partake in this game, & I'm okay with not being a winner or a loser for that matter. I was a big enough loser today lol. . I'm more curious as to how you got the scar.

Well the game continues until I hit 5000 comments or quit posting so there's still time to play Mrgl! Sorry. :( *hugs* I'll refrain from comments except to say you lost but you're not a loser.

Well spotted on the scar. If you look next to the dog tags you can see part of another. The third is on the edge of my belly button so you stand no chance of seeing it. They're from my emergency cholecystectomy. It was three times its normal size and partially necrotic when they took it out laproscopically through my belly button.

The surgeon did a good job but I'm one of those people that scars easily. I have a bunch scattered around. After I finish playing connect the dots you can play find the scars.

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. That's what Google is for...

Google is for what?

& I think it's safe I scar/mark easily lol.

Surgery scares the heck out of me.. never had one.

The hundredth game... sounds oddly like the hunger game...s... nevermind. I thought I had a clever thing to say, but I don't.
This picture will do Mr Rogue. You may consider yourself free of debt.
This one, I think I shall keep.:kiss:

Clevereness is directly proportional to the amount of sleep you have so go get more sleep and come back cleverer... more clever. Maybe I need some sleep too. :confused: Scoot over.

See what I did there? Very clever. Which means I don't need sleep but I'm in bed with you. ;) :devil: Oh. Wait. You released me. I'm free to go now. *hops out of bed*

Enjoy your nap and the photo. I suggest getting it printed life sized on a pillowcase. A nice peach one. Or maybe ecru? How about flax? Just get something approximating slightly tanned European descent skin. Oh and at least 1000 thread count to match my pretty skin. ;)

Ciao :kiss:

Google is for what?

& I think it's safe I scar/mark easily lol.

Surgery scares the heck out of me.. never had one.

Looking up cholecystectomy. It's gallbladder removal. I wonder if freckled skin just scars and marks easier? Surgery isn't bad. I had my first at age 7, then 26, then 42, then 47 and finally 49. Wait. That's 19, 16, 5, 2...I'm way overdue for my next one. Maybe I will get that divisible meridian after all?!?

Cheers :kiss:

Whoever posts a comment that is a multiple of 100 is offered the chance to suggest two ideas for pictures. The first is for the thread and the second is just for them.​

The first winner (after a secondary guessing game) was SlowteaseUK. Since then there have been 12 other winners and 4 pushes.

Lyricalli, LadyVer, Omegawolfen, Icy, AudreyMarie, BarefootGirl, LizzieEr and SweetnSassyVA. A quick count shows fewer than 12 names. It's because some have won more than once (Lyricalli x2, LadyVer x3, Omegawolfen x2, Icy x2).

attachment.php

Cheers

*Buzzes in*
I heard there were Hands here! And such hands in action. Perfectly delectable pic, Rogue. :kiss::heart:

attachment.php

Cheers

Thanks for the call out, Rogue. I haven't been on the ampic threads lately due to PTSD thanks to Donald Trump. One of the questions Ive asked myself is how can I allow him and his Christian excusers to send me into a spiral. What I've come up with is there are times, no matter one's age, that personal control is extremely difficult. Thank you for never denigrating women, even on an erotica site. And thank you for à lovely thread full of lovely pics. :rose:

....Thank you for never denigrating women, even on an erotica site. And thank you for à lovely thread full of lovely pics. :rose:

Yes! Thank you for saying it so beautifully. This is what makes you so comforting Ser Rogue.

*Buzzes in*
I heard there were Hands here! And such hands in action. Perfectly delectable pic, Rogue. :kiss::heart:

Oh? I heard the buzzing but...ah...I'm not sure where it's coming from. :confused: I don't recall seeing anything like that on your thread Mara. New toy? I like!

The minute I saw this one I thought of you. Thanks for stopping by. :rose:

Thanks for the call out, Rogue. I haven't been on the ampic threads lately due to PTSD thanks to Donald Trump. One of the questions Ive asked myself is how can I allow him and his Christian excusers to send me into a spiral. What I've come up with is there are times, no matter one's age, that personal control is extremely difficult. Thank you for never denigrating women, even on an erotica site. And thank you for à lovely thread full of lovely pics. :rose:

Any time LadyVer. :rose: I keep my friends close and my online friends closer (because my phone is usually in my inside coat pocket or pants pocket). I the face of the American and online media blitz any sort of control is a challenge. Generally the people making the news are bad enough but thanks to the media it's like they're bad and on steroids. I'm sorry they're getting under your skin and setting you off.

You're welcome. There's enough people out there ready to denigrate all of us. We don't need any of that in our adult playroom. I'm glad you still enjoy the pics. Sometimes I worry they're getting to be repetitive but then I get comments like yours and the worries fade away.

I approve of this game and the prizes 510%!

Excellent choice Lizzie!!!

My dear Rogue, you sure know how to wear (or take off) those jeans! *whistles*

If you approve get in the game SNG! You're slacking. :p Lizzie did give excellent guidance on what she wanted to see. Now I just need something similar from a few other ladies and I'll be caught up on the prizes.

I'll happily wear (and take off) the jeans anytime you want SNG. :kiss: Just put your lips together and blow.

Yes! Thank you for saying it so beautifully. This is what makes you so comforting Ser Rogue.

Thank you M'Lady. Chivalry isn't dead it's the walking dead and an extra on GoT. Respect is a two way street Lizzie. You and the other ladies make it easy to be a gentleman.

Always a gentleman.😘

Thanks Icy I try my best and succeed most of the time. :kiss:

Cheers

P.S. Lyric you're on top on page 69! WOOT WOOT!!!

Last edited:

attachment.php

Cheers

I feel like a winner thanks to this pic.

Cheers

Fabulous HR, loving the hand!!

Thanks Lyric. I actually used the selfie camera for that one. :eek: I know! Who says an old dog can't get a new bone... or something like that right?

Sigh... I miss page 69. I really enjoyed being on top there.

I've heard old dogs bury their bones better.

It's been enough hours. Post a new picture would you?

How many hours is enough? Well whatever that number is we'll make it a new unit of time measurement called the Lizzie. And of course we'll need an SI until as well with some internal base 10 reference. Or do you want to be the SI unit and someone else can be the Imperial?

Oh! Silly me. I can empirically calculate the units from my post and your comment and a little bit of Engineer good enough fudge factor.

*observes*
*calculates*
*fudges*

Done. The SI unit, temporarily called a Lizzie, is 200,000 seconds or 55 hours 33 minutes and 20 seconds. Therefore an hour is 18 milliLizzie, a day is 43.2 centiLizzie and a year is 157.68 Lizzie (or 0.15768 kiloLizzie).

🤓 That's my nerd emoji. And soon...

Sigh... I miss page 69. I really enjoyed being on top there.

I've heard old dogs bury their bones better.

I enjoyed you on top of 69 as well Lyric. If you're on top of 138 we just need another couple. Got any suggestions?

Old dogs pace themselves better. The enthusiasm of youth has been replaced by the measured endurance of adulthood. Can I interest you in some endurance? 😉😈

I'm in agreement.😀

Hehe.
Oh I think that sounds true.

You're just Miss Agreeable today. I knew I should have flown down under this weekend. Damn! That paired shot would have been much more fun in the same shower. Oh well. Next time. 😉😚

Cheers

Last edited:
The Furies...no The Fates...Oh hell! Three women have spoken. That's a quorum (and FYI in some Bible Belt states thinking about three women together in any way is sin and possibly a crime). So after a little more than 1 Lizzie...

attachment.php

...an extra from today's paring shoot.

Cheers

Attachments

• Modest Rinse.jpg
    Modest Rinse.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
I enjoyed you on top of 69 as well Lyric. If you're on top of 138 we just need another couple. Got any suggestions?

I don't know how they'll feel about it, but I certainly didn't mind being in the middle of the sandwich you just put me in up there. ;)

ETA:

I see you slipped in, too, while I was posting my reply. You've got such a tempting neck. :kiss:

Last edited:
The Furies...no The Fates...Oh hell! Three women have spoken. That's a quorum (and FYI in some Bible Belt states thinking about three women together in any way is sin and possibly a crime). So after a little more than 1 Lizzie...
[/CENTER]

Cheers

I have a fair few things to say about this.
A little more than.... pfft Engineers... you are 2.7 milliLizzie over 1 Lizzie. Or is that under your acceptable error? See, that's why you accept 20.3°C when it's 16.5°C.

Also, I wanted Lizzie to be a dimensionless constant, of what, I hadn't decided yet
I can't very well use Er now, can I? εr is already the relative permittivity.

So, that brings me to rant #3. I thought we established that towel was wayyyyy too big to be acceptable. By we, I mean your Furies.
Wait, finally... Furies and Fates, really?

Sorry, that wasn't the finally (seriously, you would imagine my delete key doesn't show up on my keyboard).... finally, that's a nice picture Rogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
You in denim is almost as good as you in the..... nevermind I retract that statement. You are good in every picture no matter the stage. And yes you have my one idea I still need to come up with a second. I'll get there.

attachment.php

Cheers
Nope, that hand towel is way too big. I can lend you my facecloth. It's smaller and leaves more to the imagination :devil::kiss::heart: I'll even hand deliver it :kiss:

Nope, that hand towel is way too big. I can lend you my facecloth. It's smaller and leaves more to the imagination :devil::kiss::heart: I'll even hand deliver it :kiss:

Omega you can hold it in place while the pic gets snapped.😀

Back