My sexy SHOE thread

Hmmm...she sounds like quite the tease! :devil: Where i work many of the women comment on my heels, but never anything positive...:mad: I wonder what the general opinion of my male co-workers is...? Not that Im an outright flirt, I am more subtle.. :rolleyes:

Well with all the positive feedback I am definitely here to stay! :) I myself am ADDICTED to shoes! Love gazing at them online or when browsing at the stores, LOVE buying them, unboxing them (i will have to make a set including the unboxing of my next buy....Any suggestions?)

Currently I am debating between these two pairs:

These ones-
http://www.fredericks.com/Pointy_Toe_Pump/12063,default,pd.html?cgid=sh123

and these-
http://www.fredericks.com/Open-Sided_Pump/12268,default,pd.html?cgid=sh123

Let me know what you guys think!
Definitely the second one.
I can help you unbox and put them on ;)

Hmmm...she sounds like quite the tease! :devil: Where i work many of the women comment on my heels, but never anything positive...:mad: I wonder what the general opinion of my male co-workers is...? Not that Im an outright flirt, I am more subtle.. :rolleyes:

Yes, she's pretty outrageous. Never quite been able to decide whether her husband is the luckiest man I know, or has the patience of a saint....

I know exactly what I'd think if I was one of your lucky co-workers;)

Well with all the positive feedback I am definitely here to stay! :) I myself am ADDICTED to shoes! Love gazing at them online or when browsing at the stores, LOVE buying them, unboxing them (i will have to make a set including the unboxing of my next buy....Any suggestions?)

Currently I am debating between these two pairs:

These ones-
http://www.fredericks.com/Pointy_Toe_Pump/12063,default,pd.html?cgid=sh123

and these-

I like both of those, but the open-sided ones are particularly hot;)

I guess my enjoyment of women in heels was influenced by an ex-girlfriend I dated for a few years in my 20's- she was a total shoe addict, and she reckoned the best way of distracting me from her latest extravagant purchase was to make sure the first time I saw them, she was wearing them- and not much else besides:devil:

Hola, Jefa!!

What a fantastic thread!! I loved all your sexy feet and shoes photos!!

I guess you ought to change your screen name for EllaLaDiosa!!

As for the shoe choice, i'd get the first. Sexy and classy 100%!!

Since I've lost my composure, this is the best I can do.....for now.....

:p

You have quite a shoe collection! (goes green with envy! :D) Welcome to Lit and I hope you enjoy your stay here. I particularly liked the shots which show a bit of leg - you have nice feet and sexy legs, methinks. ;)

I also like looking at shoes (whether online or in real shops) and if I wasn't saving up, I would've been a shoe addict. :rolleyes: But as I'm a regular working gal, I'm a bit careful with my purchases. :eek: In my line of work, it would be hellish to wear those killer heels since I'm on my feet most of the time, but I do own a pair or 2 or some CFM heels. ;)

Re: your soon-to-be purchase, I'll just have my 2 cents in. :p If it's for work, then the pointy-toe thing would be more "appropriate", but if it's for work & clubbing, then the open-sided one, methinks. :) I also liked this (from the same website) and I think it would look great on you (and would accentuate your fair skin). ;) http://www.fredericks.com/Strappy_Pump/12257,default,pd.html

Last edited:
Hola, Jefa!!

What a fantastic thread!! I loved all your sexy feet and shoes photos!!

I guess you ought to change your screen name for EllaLaDiosa!!

As for the shoe choice, i'd get the first. Sexy and classy 100%!!

Gracias Bruno!!! I feel so flattered! *blushes*

ShaiGirl thanks for the compliment! :) I will have to check the red ones out too...they are very nice :) I agree, the simple pointy pumps are something I would wear to work, and the open side ankle straps are more for bailes and parties...I think I am getting them both...I too have to watch my budget but it has been a while since I treated myself to a nice pair of heels so its about time for me! The ones in my pictures are pairs I bought last year...:D

I want to APOLOGIZE for my failure to use the "multiquote" in last few messages!!! I guess that is what i get for not being able to sleep at these hours! My bad and I will try not to make so many unnecessary posts next time around :D I would delete the multiple posts and copy and paste them all into one but not sure how to delete a post....sorry!

Now here are some more pics..hope you enjoy!

Black strappy sandals...although I ordered them in my size, they fit, but not as well as my other 8's....they are a little loose but still very comfortable.

And finally for now....a pair of brown zip up Carlos Santana heels my sister gave to me as a gift.

Quite a few of those sexy heels would render the wearer extremely fuckable:devil:...As for me, i'd love to lick some of those (clean) shoes, before gently removing them and stroking, sucking and kissing soft, warm feet:rose:

I :heart: women who buy high heels to wear when they're wearing nothing...:devil:

curvature...

Now you're getting it- it's the curvature of your sexy legs included in those shots that give 'sexy shoes' their appeal and power- ...making you look sexier. ;)

Quite a few of those sexy heels would render the wearer extremely fuckable:devil:...As for me, i'd love to lick some of those (clean) shoes, before gently removing them and stroking, sucking and kissing soft, warm feet:rose:

Thank you for the mental image you placed in my mind! ;) I feel a million times sexier when i where my heels!

oh my - those shoes are very sexy

Thank you :) I love wearing them!

I :heart: women who buy high heels to wear when they're wearing nothing...:devil:

:heart: Buying them and unbloxing them is half the thrill for me, wearing them to work is empowering and taking them to bed is the icing on the cake! :D

Now you're getting it- it's the curvature of your sexy legs included in those shots that give 'sexy shoes' their appeal and power- ...making you look sexier. ;)

Wow, it feels great to get the approval of so many sexy men...I will be the first to admit they are not long, sexy legs like other women so I find it very flattering to know you all like them!
Thanks for looking! :rolleyes:

Those patchwork heels are insanely HOT! ( as are the rest of the shoes you have posted here..)

I guess you wear all these heels to work or out on the town? Do you also keep them on in bed during sex - they are so hot it would be a shame not to! These patchwork heels especially.

Oh - if you do keep them on in bed, do you wear the same shoes as you wear to work / out on the town, or would you keep separate pairs just for the bedroom?

Hope to see more real soon!

These are my Patchwork pumps from Frederick's of Hollywood! LOVE LOVE LOVE these! :heart:

http://www.fredericks.com/Pointy_Toe_Pump/12063,default,pd.html?cgid=sh123[/url]

and these-

Clearly the first pair, because stripes and buckles are welcome additions to any footwear.

Please tell me you've saved room in this thread for knee-length boots. Because that would be...great.

Also, a horse fell on you?
=tt

Back