My loving husband gifted me a BBC on New year day !

That was another funny show. I'm going to have to look up some of that old stuff. I had kind of forgotten about that one.

I used to love to get stoned and watch Mad Tv and SNL. I was kind of a shut in.

This thread is a month old and we haven't even gotten to where her husband gives himself the gift of eating the cream pie the BBC left him.

That is how all these stories ultimately end, right?

This thread is a month old and we haven't even gotten to where her husband gives himself the gift of eating the cream pie the BBC left him.

That is how all these stories ultimately end, right?

I own up for the delay !
but
you may be fortunate to taste the leftover of creampie of a bbc in ur wife cunt , but my husband is not :. all he is asking a favor in return !

I own up for the delay !
but
you may be fortunate to taste the leftover of creampie of a bbc in ur wife cunt , but my husband is not :. all he is asking a favor in return !
Giving him a favour is deserved. Perhaps one you can both share and enjoy. We await with bated breath; or is it masturbated breasts? Your fans are agog, Unnissa!

The query I have is in the manner of was this not this day of which your husband of much loving was to have gifted you with much Political Correctness from unto the bEST bUY?

Back