My Ideas, Plots and Pairings! (Seeking Female Co-Writer.)

I enjoy roleplays that have a difference in power or a conflict in power, also I have to admit but I am still a sucker for star-crossed lovers; a couple, whom despite everything, still find love, romance or some sort of erotic encounter with one another, powerplay is also high up on my request list, if people are willing to throw in a bit of powerplay for me I would very much appreciate it. I enjoy the concept of roles constantly being reversed and each character scheming against one another either in a friendly fashion or not.

As for settings, I am comfortable with almost all, however, I have a preference for fantasy and darker settings. With pre-built characters in most of those but I am more than willing to play an entirely new character should you wish me too. Feel free to request whatever you would like via private message, I will always consider any request and I am happy to try and brainstorm a compromise.

Also! Brainstorming is key! If you are willing to do it over an IM (Skype, AIM, Email and google hangouts) then that's fantastic as it allows for snappy discussion. I also have a preference for switch women, however, submissives and dominants are always and most definitely welcome!.(edited)
Plots:

Join the Darkside

MC's padawan is a sith, infamous for her cruel and manipulative nature she uses her skills to hide her true identity. However, after a while, she uses everything she has learned from him against him to make him fall and join the dark side as her new apprentice.

Experimental freedom.

MC was abducted at a young age, he spent most of his life as a guinea pig for a large array of substances that help maintained youth and enhanced attractiveness. The resulting product is an emotionally scarred stud, who knows nothing beyond the walls of his cage. That is, until YC comes along. YC knows that she is going to get fired soon, and most of the products tested on MC linger in his system for a good year or more so she could take him, reproduce the substances and sell them on for a profit. But, after she frees him, will she keep him for her own gain? Will he turn the tables on her? Or perhaps she falls for him.
Into the Hands of the enemy.

YC, a champion of x (Possibly the Greeks, Romans, Gauls I don't really mind.) challenges MC, a Thracian warlord in combat in order to save her people from the advance of MC's tribe. She fails, and rather than meeting her end she finds herself a victim of MC's attractions who takes her as a slave, treating a once powerful and noble warrior as little more than a pet.

Ludus

MC is an ex-gladiator in ancient Rome/a fantasy setting, having won his freedom and fought his way to the top, he decided to run his own training school. However he takes a different path, he decides to only train females. Either purchasing slaves, kidnapping or taking prisoners from the various skirmishes that occur along the border. He uses the school to not only turn a profit from the games but also to own an abundance of slaves who he can break down and use to his own pleasure.

Curently Craving:

Unlikely Friends:

MC is a prince who is due to become King within the week, young and somewhat ignorant of the world he often felt alone in his parent's palace, with few friends; other than YC. YC is a peasant admittedly, but she was always smart. A clever thief that would take whatever she could in order to make a living, after he caught her when they were little they became close friends and she would often take a few things from his home in order to help her family survive. But, with both of them fully grown adults; YC learns of a vase that MC has recently come into possession of, YC breaks into the palace and makes her way to MC's room. Upon acquiring the vase she notices something inside, when she takes it out she realises that its an engagement ring with her name engraved on the inside.

(For this I am looking for a large amount of power-play, with YC wanting to continue her life of a thief whilst MC wants to turn her into a proper lady.)

Pairings:

Mass effect
Fallout
Skyrim
Subnautica (Perhaps some underwater lovin?)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Fantasy:
Bodyguard x Noble
Warrior x Servant
Knight x Knight
Knight x Commoner
Mercenary x Bandit
Vampire x Anything
Necromancer x Anything
Succbus x Paladin/hunter
Incubus x Queen/Hunter

Sci fi:
Sith x Mercenary
Smuggler x Bounty Hunter
Sith x Sith
Jedi x Sith
Soldier x Pirate
Soldier x Wounded Soldier

Viktor Highwater;

Vampire, Lord, and rather upstanding gentleman.

A vampire of unknown age but said to be one of the first. Despite being found in public more commonly than not, very few know of his true nature and those that do serve him. He views the entirety of existence as one large game of chess. Entire kingdoms make up his pawns as he uses political intrigue to help subtly forge the world in his image. To slowly bring about the world he wants to exist in, countless lifetimes of work have been put into this grand-scheme but he shows no signs of stopping yet. His plans have yet to come to fruition and even now he has only lain out the foundations of his ideal world.

Viktor's interests and hobbies are rather dark, to say the least. Most that enter his service are those that have managed to impress him or in have some way wronged him in the past, these people never enter his service willingly. They often go missing for weeks on end before appearing at Viktor's side, which they never wish to leave. His constant smirk coupled with the malicious grin often found in his eyes gives hint to the fate of those that fall into his clutches.

Story Ideas:

Fresh Meat.

Viktor's hunger has grown over the recent years, somewhat agitated. Blood came from the loosened morals of drunk noble women whom he had lured to away to a quiet corner. Now? He needed something more sustainable, something that he could grab and hold onto. To take out his aggression, anger and desires on. The poor woman most likely would never see the light of day again and the horrors that would be revealed to her would be... devastating.

Bela, The Temptress.

(This is a plot that requires a dominant and dark-minded female, if you're interested, please contact me privately, I don't wish to post details about this publicly as it would give away vital components to Viktor's backstory.)

Prodigy.

With Viktor growing evermore tired and infuriated with the establishment of one of the newest kingdoms, he finds himself unable to deal with the large amount of empires, lords and political intrigue; he needs another. Your character would be, willingly or not, a woman dragged away from her normal life and thrust straight into the world of vampires and decadence. Where all her past morals would slowly shrugged off in favour of something more suitable to be a companion of Viktor.

Special, first come first served offer:

So recently I have been rather eager to play a group of males rather than just a single one, I would love for them to be dominant but only in bed; However I would love for the chance to play submissive males as well! Perhaps a reverse Harem? Perhaps they are mercenaries for your character, knights or anything like that! I would love for there to be pregnancy involved in the plot and perhaps a bit of powerplay as YC decides to show them who is really in control from time to time and remind them that they don't own her, she owns them! Just so that people are aware I am willing to play this is most settings with the exclusion of modern. Historical, fantasy, cyberpunk, steampunk and what not are all fine! If you are interested in this just give me a Pm and tell me what setting you would like and how you would like to know the men! It is rather important that they work for your character mind. Again, I will play OC characters ONLY!

Back