My Granddaddy always said...

My Granddaddy always said I should trust a switch, my parents said otherwise

#baseless lie

My granddaddy always said, “Don’t wait til the New Year to make resolutions.”

My Dad still says when something bad happens, “well, it’s better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick”.

Lol I guess it’s all relative

It's easier to always tell the truth. Then you don't have to remember which lie you told to who.

Daddy always says, "Avoid a fight at all cost, but if it can't be avoided you should assume you're going to get your ass kicked, fight hard, never fight dirty, and never brag if you win. A real winner would have been able to settle it without fighting."

He also always says, "When it comes to protecting your family, you fight dirty and don't stop until the threat is gone. Fight to the death if necessary. If you're gonna shoot 'em, you shoot to wound a nuisance (burglar). You shoot to kill a predator (rapist, kidnapper, etc.) No exceptions."

My Grand Dad always used to say "Hello. This is me, is that you?" When answering the phone.

My grand daddy always used to say "if it doesn't pay the rent, let it out"

He happened to be talking about gas. But, he said it.

My grandma always said "The most seductive thing for a woman is to treat her with respect."

My grandma always said "The most seductive thing for a woman is to treat her the way she wants to be treated ."

There is a story about King Arthur and the witch
but
i will leave it untold

Back