My First Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely

scumptious!!!!!

thanks, please share more!!

DrFeelgood said:
Saw your pics on another thread then much to my delight here you are on your own. Your nipples are to die for my dear. If only you were not way across the pond I would show you just how much I love them. I cannot wait to see more of you.
Remind me if im ever round your way to take you up on that offer!! :kiss:

WelshWarbler said:
Very nice start lj,

I would love to be running my tongue around those nipples and the gently nibble them with my teeth. :kiss:
:D well wales isnt that far from me.... :kiss: (or maybe it is my geography is awful lol)

Last edited:
only_lj said:
Remind me if im ever round your way to take you up on that offer!! :kiss:

I am ready to buy you a ticket my dear........ Fancy our nation's capital for the holidays ;)

DrFeelgood said:
I am ready to buy you a ticket my dear........ Fancy our nation's capital for the holidays ;)
why the heck not? ive nothing else planned :p
i appologise for the banana but ive been waiting on a chance to put him in and one hasnt come up sooo here he is as a present from me to you :nana:

only_lj said:
why the heck not? ive nothing else planned :p
i appologise for the banana but ive been waiting on a chance to put him in and one hasnt come up sooo here he is as a present from me to you :nana:

Ahhh thanks for the present. I am sure we could find something to do with that bannana while I feast on those nipples. No need for the Christmas ham those alone would tied me over for quite some time.

A couple more to keep you occupied :)
Can it still be christmas without ham?? lol

only_lj said:
mmmm so pink and suckable...wouldnt mind feasting on those for quite some time

they surely got my :nana: dancin

only_lj said:

I could manage with those in my mouth all Christmas day.

Good Job!

only_lj said:
After posting a couple of pictures on another thread someone suggested i start my own. And im all for good ideas - i hope this is one of those! :)
Heres a couple to start with, please be nice :kiss:

Your photos are fabulous...I would love to see more!

Oh Baby!

only_lj said:

Wonderful Photos....Thank you so much for sharing....Happy Holidays

You can hang...

only_lj said:
I have a few more for you yet...
ornaments off those nipples..... besides all those other good things you can do with them..... I like you!!!!

only_lj said:
i appologise for the banana but ive been waiting on a chance to put him in and one hasnt come up
I'm sure your lovely pics have caused plenty of bananas to come up. Mine certainly is. :devil:

Absolutely sexy and stunning nipples. Your breasts look oh so suckable and lickable, are they sensitive? Also is that red hair I notice? If so, are you a natural red head?

only_lj said:
just realized how big your nipples are! hm if those were placed directly at the slit of my glans... :nana:

only_lj said:
Heres a couple to start with, please be nice :kiss:

Wow, and what a start.... Very sexy pics :rose: Hope you post some more soon. Pop in and say hi anytime... ;)

Stunning, I like the red bra would love to see more of the whole ensemble...

only_lj said:
:D well wales isnt that far from me.... :kiss: (or maybe it is my geography is awful lol)
how about cornwall for a day trip

thanks so much for all the positive comments :)
i have a mid-afternoon collection for you,
taken this morning but who can tell :kiss:

Wow! You are unbelievably cute, with quite possibly perfect nipples and such beautiful hair. Please let us see more of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back