My Dares, Tasks and Flashing (HIS-MISSUS)

Great thread MISSUS! However it appears those pegs came off and were not put back on right away. Was there a punishment for that?

(BTW- You are gorgeous)

Thank you all for the lovely comments, support and encouragement 🤗😘

They are very sexy videos. A very brave dare, I’m sure it turned you on so much knowing you might be caught. A fantastic body - what would you have done if someone had caught you?

Thank you 🤗 I think a lot would depend on their reaction. I think I would initially be like a rabbit caught in headlights! :eek:

Damn that's hot. Wish I would have stumbled upon that path and watched.

Thank you 🤗 My secret location would no longer be a secret. I would have to think of a way to encourage you to keep quiet about it :devil:

Great thread MISSUS! However it appears those pegs came off and were not put back on right away. Was there a punishment for that?

(BTW- You are gorgeous)

Thank you 🤗 It took a 40 minute walk to get from home to the location. I made an executive decision to remove them but would have managed longer! :devil: Should I have asked permission? Do I deserve punishment?

Thank you 🤗 My secret location would no longer be a secret. I would have to think of a way to encourage you to keep quiet about it :devil:

I can say I can easily think of ways you could keep me quiet😈

Last edited:
You're all wrong...

Another clue...it's a virtue and a female name, meaning "pure" 😇

Thanks for your replies 😘
The prize for guessing correctly...PM me with a dare I can do discreetly, locked in my room.

Last night hubby took apart the belt and spanked my boobs and bum. I was blindfolded so not sure which part he used...

https://imgur.com/a/veTaKiq

Back