My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

I could feel my cock beginning to swell as Mrs. Jones started cumming. I kept fucking her as her spasming cunt tried squeezing all of my love juice where it was stored in my balls. Finally as her moans and trembling subsided, I pulled out my cock, and crawled up to straddle her chest, my wet gooey cock nestling betwen her heavy tits.

I took her hands in mine, and used them to force her tits around my cock.

"I'm gonna cum right here" I told her, as I began to fuck her awesome tits again.

Billy didn't waste any time. As I finished cumming, he pulled out his cock crawled up my prostrate body. In seconds, he had forced me to hold my tits together while he fucked my tits again.

I looked up at his face, and was pleased by the look of joy on his face. I heard him tell me that he was gonna cum right there, and as I looked down at his cock, he started to shoot.

Glob after glob of cum shot from between my big tits. He managed to get it everywhere, several shots plastered my face, while the rest coated my tits, and slowly ran down my neck where it pooled on the bed.

"Are we square now?" I asked him with a big smile.

My whole body shook with the force of my cumming. It was still so unbelievable, I was actually cumming on the hottest woman in the entire neighborhood. I watched as my cum arched through the air, and covered her face.

As the last of my cum dribbled from the end of my cock, I looked down at her smiling face.

Are we square now she asked as she looked at me with cum running down her chin.

I could tell that she was toying with me, that she had enjoyed this encounter, as much as I had.

"Next time, you'll have to pay with your ass." I told her with an even bigger smile, as I sucked on each of her nipples, before getting off her, and starting to get dressed.

I was momentarily shocked when Billy told meNext time, you'll have to pay with your ass. That was one thing I don't think I would ever do with anyone, let alone a kid like him, no matter how big his cock was.

"I guess there won't be a next time then kid" I told him as he finished dressing. I went into the bathroom, and locked the door behind me. As I started the shower, I wondered what the hell I had just done.

Last edited:
My jaw dropped just a little bit, when Kelly came into my room. This was even better than the slutty schoolgirl outfit I had fucked her in earlier. I loved everything about it, the way the sweater hugged those big tits of hers, as well as the way her skirt hung just below her ass.

"Damn!!!!!"

I walked all around her , as she stood in the middle of my room. I lifted her skirt, and noticed she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Well, it looks like you want to get fucked. Well the deal is this. If you want to get fucked, I get to take some pictures first."

I guess I shouldn't have worried about Jim's reaction. He loved the outfit. I was thrilled, until I heard his demands that in order to get fucked, he got to take pictures.

My heart sank. It was bad enough that I was willingly fucking my father in law, but now he wanted me to pose for pictures. I knew he still had the video he had made that first time, but he had tricked me into that, he I would do the posing willingly.

"I don't know" I said pleadingly.

I looked at Jim, and knew from his expression that he wouldn't even touch me if I didn't agree to his demands.

"Oh. Alright" I said.

I watched as Kelly went through her decision making process. I could see the agony on her face, as she tried to decide what to do. I could imagine how pissed she would be if she knew that I had video taped every encounter so far, and in fact had the video going right now. Finally she came to the correct decision.

Oh. Alright

"Good."

For the next ten minutes, I had Kelly pose ever way I could think of. I started off with very innocent poses, just her standing there in her outfit, looking so innocent, yet so sexy. As time went on, I let her decide what she wanted to do.

I laughed as I walked out of her house. Of course there would be a next time, the way she had just gotten off, there would be a lot more "next times"

I was home in just a few minutes, and quickly slipped into the shower. I couldn't have my Mom smelling sex on me, she would blow a gasket. Now a little about my Mom. I mean, she is my mom, but damn is she hot. Black hair just below her shoulders, big tits, little waist. A young 35. If I thought I could get away with it, I would fuck her silly, but so far nothing had presented itself. Well a guy can dream can't he.

Jim took it really slow with me, just having me do simple poses with all my clothes on. Finally I started to loosen up, and without any prompting, I began to get a little more risque. I started showing a little skin, first just holding up my sweater to show my stomach, then it was my skirt, sliding it higher on my thigh, just a tease. As time went on, I found myself getting even more turned on, and I started showing my bra, and finally I turned to show my bare ass. I looked at Jim, and could see how turned on he was also.

"Do you want to see my tits?"

Kelly was acting like she had been modeling for years. Her poses had become more and more erotic, until she finally asked me if I wanted to see her tits.

I nodded my head in agreement, I was excited to see just how far she would go with this. I know, I had video taped her already, but it would be interesting to see if she would allow me to do it on her own.

"Let me film you too Kelly. You are so fuckin' hot." I pulled out my cock, so she culd see the affect she was having on me.

I watched as Jim nodded, his face aglow with the lust that we both shared. I started to lift up my sweater, my entire body on fire as I imagined Jims cock filling me in just a little while.

Let me film you too Kelly. You are so fuckin' hot

Jims voice woke me from my little daydream. It took me a second to realize what he had just said, but then I noticed the video camera that he was pointing at. I looked back at Jim, and saw him slowly stroking his hard cock. I saw the desire that was etched in his face, and I didn't want to disappoint him. I was scared, but in a way anxious to do this, and then watch ourselves later.

"O...ok" I said quickly, before I could change my mind.

I gave Jim a second to grab the camera, and get it set up. When he had it on the tripod, I started to do my little striptease. I was nervous for a few seconds, then my desire for Jim overwhelmed me, and I entirely forgot about the camera.

I started to take off my sweater, but Jim told me to leave it and my skirt on. Instead, I removed my bra, and after falling to my knees, slowly crawled across the floor to Jim.

I knew my little slut would eventually come around to letting me video tape her. I reached over and turned on some music as Kelly started to dance for me. It didn't take long for her to really get into her dance, in fact I had to tell her tell her to leave her sweater and skirt on. My cock was hard as a rock as I watched her sexy little dance. Her hands ran slowly up and down her body, as she swayed to the music. I could see her face begin to flush as her hands carressed her breasts, then she was on the floor, crawling towards me. I was about to unbuckle my belt, then I stopped myself. She was going to do what I wanted.

"Take off my pants, and suck my cock Kelly" I demanded as she moved between my spread legs. I looked down at her face flushed with excitement, and knew this was going to be one hell of a show.

Just as I reached Jim, he ordered me to take off his pants, and suck his cock. With a big smile, I complied.

Reaching up, I unbuckled his belt, and unbuttoned his shorts. In seconds, they were on the floor, followed closely by his boxers. My mouth watered as I looked at his big, hard cock with it's veins bulging along it's length.

As I looked up at Jim, I slowly ran my tongue along the hard flesh of his cock, before taking the tip of his cock into my mouth.

I loved the way Kelly looked up at me before she started to suck my cock. She looked so hot in her little cheerleading outfit as she slid her lips over the tip of my cock.

"Look at the camera" I told her quietly as my hands moved down to pull her sweater up above her big tits. I began to pull on her nipples as Kelly's head began to bob up and down on my cock.

Look at the camera

I looked up at Jim briefly, before turning my head to look directly at the camera, never letting his cock out of my mouth. I could feel Jims hands pulling my sweater up above my breasts, as I began to take his cock deeper and deeper into my throat.

Jim's hands on my breasts, was causing my pussy to drip with desire, and I renewed my efforts on his cock. Slurping and sucking sounds filled the room as I deep throated his huge cock. I could feel Jims Hand move up to the back of my head, as I moved my hands up to fondle his balls.

I watched Kelly as she deep throated my cock. She looked so hot wearing just her little cheerleading skirt, and her sweater pulled above her tits. I grabbed the back of her head, and began to fuck her pretty face with my throbbing cock. I tried not to be too rough with her, but the sound of her gagging still filled the room.

"You like that slut?" I asked with a slight snarl.

Jim grabbed the back of my head, and began to fuck my face like it was my cunt. He forced his big cock down my throat, causing me to gag repeatedly. I could feel my saliva running out of the corner of my mouth, as I struggled to sallow his big cock. My lips were stretched to their limit as he thrust his big cock in and out of my mouth.

You like that slut he asked me. And I knew I was exactly that. Jim's slut. We both knew that I would do whatever he wanted me to do, and enjoy it. I nodded at him as my cunt began to leak with my excitement.

When Jim finally let go of my head, I let his cock fall from my mouth. I looked up at him, allowing our eyes to meet, before I put his hard cock between my tits.

"You want to fuck my tits for a while....master?"

Kelly looked up at me, and I was momentarily mesmorized. Her eyes were so green and deep, that I lost myself in them as my cock slipped from her mouth.

You want to fuck my tits for a while....master?"

It took me a few seconds to realize what she had said. She had called me Master. She was all mine. I knew we would have to figure something out when Mark came home, and that she would probably backslide at some point, but shit, she thought of me as her master.

"Yes slave" I told her quietly. "I want to fuck your tits right now."

I want to fuck your tits right now

I smiled at Jim, as I pressed my tits around his hard cock. I couldn't believe that I had called him Master, or that he had called me slave, but that was what I was now, his sex slave. I was willling to do whatever he wanted, as long as he would keep giving me that big cock of his.

When his cock was captured between my tits, I began to work them along his rigid shaft.

"Do you like this I asked, before I bent to lick the head of his cock. "Do you like fucking my big tits?"

"You know I love fucking your big tits"

I loved the way her soft flesh pressed so snugly against my cock as it forced it's way through.

I reached down, and tweaked her nipples, as her little pink tongue came out and swirled around the tip. I continued to fuck her tits for several minutes, the head of my cock moving deeper and deeper into her mouth, until I couldn't take much more.

"Ok. Bend over the bed." I ordered her.

I loved the way Jim's big cock felt between my soft mounds, and I was a little disapointed when he took his cock away.

Ok. Bend over the bed

I smiled at the camera, as I wiped a bit of precum away from my lips. I knew that Jim loved fucking me from behind, and I loved the way his cock felt in me, either deep in my cunt or my ass.

I bent over the bed, and braced my arms, ready for him to fuck either or both holes. I knew he would love how I looked, whith my skirt above my waist, and my sweater forced above my big tits.

"Ohhhh please fuck me hard Master."

Damn Kelly was hot. She really knew how to play to the camera. Everything about this scene was so perfect, from the way her clothes lay on her body, to the way she looked at the camera with that sultry look.

I couldn't decide what hole I wanted to fuck. I loved the way that both her cunt and ass felt around my cock when it was buried deep inside of her. I moved up behind her, and rubbed my cock along her wet slit. I decided that I would fuck her cunt before making her beg me to fuck her ass.

"What do you want me to do slave?" I asked her, as I slid the head of my cock into her tight cunt.

Last edited:
Billy:

Lucky for me, mom wasn't home when I got there. I took a quick shower before hopping on the computer. The damn thing was going a lot slower than normal, so I decided to do a little cleanup on the damn thing while I waited for mom to get home.

I spent a good hour on it, with little success. As I ran a scan, I happened to look up as it listed the various files that it was scanning on my Moms documents folder. Billy1, moms and sons, My hot son...what kind of files were these I wondered shocked, as I heard my Moms car pull into the driveway.

OCC: Looking for someone to play my Mom. See my earlier post for a brief description. PM me if interested.

"Oh god fuck me Jim......" I moaned as he slid his big cock into my cunt.

"Fuck me like I'm a dog...like your little bitch." I loved the way Jim was fucking me, hard fast strokes, his balls slapping against me at the end of every stroke. I could feel an orgasm brewing deep inside of me, as Jim fucked me like a man possessed.

"Make me cum, then fuck my ass" I screamed as an orgasm swept over me.

"Ohhhh God" I moaned. "Fuck your slut. Make me yours."

Damn!!!

Kelly was screaming and shaking like a woman possessed as I slammed my cock repeatedly into her. She was begging me to make her mine, to fuck her ass, and I was doing my best to oblige.

"You want me to fuck your ass slut" I taunted her. "Do you want to feel my hard cock buried in your ass?"

I buried my cock deep in her ass, as I grabbed her pony tail, pulling back hard on her hair.

"You like getting fucked in the ass, don't you slut."

I pulled my cock from her cunt, and lined it up with her sweet ass.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked, as I slid my cock into her tight ass.

Back