My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

I could tell that Tonya was getting impatient. For some reason, she wanted to rush this process along, to get right down to the fucking. I on the other hand wanted to enjoy every second of this. There would be time for more risqué pictures later. For now I wanted to ease her along this path.
“That is an exceptional shot” I mentioned as I squeezed off shot after shot. “You have a beautiful body”

“Shall we eat?” I asked as I offered her my arm.
I could tell that she was curious and confused. We had a contract. Why wasn’t I fucking her right now. Was there something sinister going on? Was I gay? There had to be something.
“You are going to need your strength, but don’t eat too much.” I mentioned as we headed into the dining room.
I could see her blush as she realized what I had said, and what was being implied.
Dinner was amazing, the food outstanding. I made sure that Tonya’s wine glass was never empty, and I could soon see the effects it was having on her. Conversation started off slow, mainly talking about the end of summer, and the approach of fall. It soon turned to where she had grown up, her failed marriage, and her son. I was curious about where her relationship stood with her son. I had seen many things concerning them on the files I had lifted off their hard drive, but I was curious where here head was at now. As curious as I was, I avoided that subject, for now.
I confided in Tonya that I was divorced as well. How my wife had cheated on me. That my computer business was just something I played around with to keep me busy. I didn’t lie about anything, but I didn’t tell her the entire truth about anything either. Finally the conversation came around to why we were here.
“I’ve been around a long time Tonya, and that is the closest I’ve ever come to going to jail. Another minute and ….”
We sat quietly for a minute. “You signed a contract with me to let me do anything I want to you for a year. What does that mean to you? What are your limits?” I could see the confusion on her face.
“In order for this to be enjoyable to me, I need to know what it is you think you are willing to do. I don’t believe you are really willing to do whatever it is I want to do to you, so what do you mean? Are you offering up all your openings for my pleasure? Do you want pain, or wish to avoid it? Women? Multiple partners? Webcams, videos, pictures, published online, glory holes?”

I stood up and offered her my arm. “Lets have a drink on the deck while we watch the sun set. Think about what you really want to offer. I am willing to tear up this contract and you can leave owing me nothing if you wish.”

Jodi

I wasn't sure if I had really seen Sarahs reflection in the mirror, or it was my overactive imagination, but I was glad we were done. Jim had elected to coat my face with cum, and then smugly took multiple pictures of me in that condition. I didn't care, the man was an amazing lover. If he wanted to show other people those pictures it was fine with me. He whispered a cute goodbye in my ear before I kissed him soundly on the lips. I'll be in touch he told me. I certainly hoped so.

I made my way upstairs and had just started to changed when Sarah slid into my room. I could see she was upset, and I knew that she had seen Jim and I.

Mom how could you? Who was that man?

"That was just a friend Sarah"

He looked like a lot more than a friend. What will Dad say when he finds out?

My heart sunk, and a huge knot grew in my belly. I couldn't afford to have her Dad find out. I wanted out of this relationship, but on my terms.

"Find out what?"

Sarah quickly pulled out her phone and played back a video she had captured. My moaning and telling him to fuck me was undeniable. The video itself was damning.

"Don't tell him honey. It will ruin everything"

Why did you do it Mom? Was it worth it? Was it that good?

I nodded my head. "It is the best I have ever had. Your father is nothing in comparison.

Sarah got a wicked look in her eyes. OK. I won't tell anyone. But I want something in return for not telling Daddy

I wondered what it would be. A new car, phone, money. "What do you want?" I asked hope returning.

I want what you just got. I want your friend to teach me how to fuck.

I sat there stunned as I listened to her. I started to argue, but I knew my daughter, and I knew that look on her face. She wouldn't be satisfied until she got what she wanted. I was pretty sure that Jim would be willing. My god look at her I thought, she was a walking wet dream.

"Are you sure honey? Don't you want to save it for someone special?"

Mom from the way you were carrying on, I think he must be someone special.
Set it up. You have 1 week

Tonya

I blushed as Jim told me that I was going to need my strength. I looked him over very intently as he guided me to the dining room. He carried himself very well, I could sense that he was a man that could handle himself in any situation.
Dinner was a blur, the food was amazing, the wine seemed to flow constantly. My head was starting to spin as the conversation came around to the contract.
I’ve been around a long time Tonya, and that is the closest I’ve ever come to going to jail. Another minute and …

I thought back to that day, and how scared I had been as that big black car had pulled into my driveway. I had been so scared that I would go to jail, what people would have thought if the pictures of Billy and I had become public.

“I was terrified. I owe you so much for helping me.”

We sat in silence for awhile, both of us lost in our own thoughts.

You signed a contract with me to let me do anything I want to you for a year. What does that mean to you? What are your limits?

In order for this to be enjoyable to me, I need to know what it is you think you are willing to do. I don’t believe you are really willing to do whatever it is I want to do to you, so what do you mean? Are you offering up all your openings for my pleasure? Do you want pain, or wish to avoid it? Women? Multiple partners? Webcams, videos, pictures, published online, glory holes?

What was I willing to do I wondered as Jim spoke. My mind raced as he mentioned different things. I had been very naïve before and during my marriage. Sex had generally been me on my back. I wasn’t sure what had caused me to seduce my son, but now I wanted to experience new things. I didn’t know what was out of bounds yet, but I was willing to try and find out.

Jim stood up and offered me his arm. Lets have a drink on the deck while we watch the sun set. Think about what you really want to offer. I am willing to tear up this contract and you can leave owing me nothing if you wish

We walked out to the deck, and watched as the sun began to sink beyond the horizon. I snugged in against Jim as he put his arm around me.

“I owe you so much for what you did for me that day.” I turned and looked at him.

“I don’t know what my boundaries are yet, but I am willing to try and find out if you are.”

I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. “I want to know what it is like to be possessed, to let someone else have control of me, for even just a short time. The contract is still in place. Do with me what you will.” I leaned in again and kissed him boldly on the lips, my tongue desperately seeking his through open mouths.

Tonya’s words were exactly what I needed to hear.

I don’t know what my boundaries are yet, but I am willing to try and find out if you are.”
I want to know what it is like to be possessed, to let someone else have control of me, for even just a short time. The contract is still in place. Do with me what you will.

I could feel the lust that I had suppressed come rushing through my body like a Tidal wave. Our kiss intensified, our tongues dancing lightly, as our hands began to roam over each others bodies. My fingers trailed along her arms, her back, across her firm shapely ass. I moved her slowly back across the room until we were in front of the couch. I had to suppress a smile as I remembered my encounter with Jodi earlier that day. I gently eased Tonya unto the couch, and knelt between her parted knees. I grabbed my cellphone from my pocket and snapped a couple of pictures.

“You are just too damn sexy. I can’t resist”

Without setting down my phone, I slowly began to lift the hem of her dress higher. Tonya lifted her ass to help me. After a couple of pictures, I began to ease her panties lower, exposing her neatly trimmed cunt. I could feel the dampness of her panties as well as smell the sweet smell that emanated from her.

As she kicked her panties away, I took a couple more pictures of not only her sweet pussy, but more importantly, at her lust filled face. I set my camera on the couch, and began to slowly lick my way up Tonya’s legs, starting at her ankles, and ending just shy of her cunt. I repeated the process several times on both legs, before finally allowing myself to have my prize. As Tonya began to squirm, I finally began to lick along her juicy slit.

Jim gently eased me unto the couch. I was slightly surprised that he took some pictures of me with his phone before he started to raise the skirt of my dress up around my waist.

You are just too damn sexy. I can’t resist he said by way of explanation for the pictures. I lifted my hips to help him with his task. He began to slowly lower my wet panties as well, taking pictures the entire time. I was finally before him, my cunt exposed to his lust filled gaze, as well as his camera.

I gasped as he set down the phone,a and began to lick his way around my body, giving my legs a lot of attention before working his way up to my cunt. I grabbed his phone and took a couple of pictures of him with his face buried in my pussy. It didn't take long before I felt the first of what I anticipated to be many orgasms building deep in my womb. I grabbed the back of his head with one hand and began to hump his face.

"Yes......" I hissed as his tongue raked across my hard clit.

"Yes...Yes... Yes" I began to moan as I felt my first orgasm sweep over me.

It wasn't long before I felt her hips begin to rise off the couch. I reached under her, and cupped her firm ass with both hands as she began to hump my face. I could hear her labored breathing, and finally a long moan as she began to cum.

Yes...Yes... Yes started off as a moan, and turned into more of a chant as she grabbed the back of my head and fucked her dripping cunt against my face. I used every trick I knew to prolong her orgasm. Finally she fell back against the back of the couch, exhausted from the force of her orgasm.

I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures of her. She looked so beautiful with her dress around her waist, pussy glistening, and a look of pure contentment on her face.

I took off my jacket, as she began to stir. I reached down to loosen my belt, ready to move on to the next phase.

It took me a few minutes to recover from the amazing orgasm that wrought. I looked up at him through lust glazed eyes as he took more pictures. For a brief second I worried about him posting my pictures online, but that thought soon left my mind as he threw his jacket on the couch. I was looking directly at the obscene bulge in his pants as his hands moved to his belt.

"Let me do that" I croaked as I reached out to take his belt in my hands. My mouth watered as I imagined what his cock would look like. In a few seconds I had his pants down around his ankles. His boxers soon followed, and I sat mesmerized as his huge cock bounced before me as he stepped out of his clothes.

"Ohhhhhh" I moaned in awe as I reached out my hands to encircle his monster. I began to slowly work my hands up and down, the warmth and hardness of his cock causing my cunt to become even wetter. I looked up at Jim, and noticed that he was either taking pictures, or filming me. He nodded at me, and i knew what we both wanted. I moved my head closer, and began to lightly lick the crown of his cock. I could taste the slight saltiness of his precum as my tongue snaked across the head of his cock. I thought of how he had teased my cunt while licking me, and I knew I wanted him to cum as hard as I had.

I began to lick up and down his long shaft, my hands fondling his heavy balls. I heard myself moaning softly as I finally captured the tip of his cock with my mouth. I let my tongue circle the tip before I began to work his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I wondered how deep I would be able to take him. I had never had a cock as long or as big around as this one.

Tonya really went to work on my cock. She licked her way up and down my hard shaft, her hands alternating between massaging my balls, and stroking my shaft. I turned my phone on to video mode, and kept it trained on her face as she took the head of my cock between her pretty lips.

I heard soft little moans escape her lips as she began to try and take more of my cock into her mouth. Reaching down, I grabbed the back of her head with my hand, urging her to take me as deep as she could. Time seemed to slow down as she slowly worked the head of my cock into her throat. I could hear her gagging as her lips finally brushed my pubic hair. I held her head there for a few seconds before letting her come up for air. I took my cock and slapped it against her face.

"Again" I commanded as I slid my cock between her parted lips and began to fuck her face, gradually increasing the depth and intensity of my thrusts. Finally I was ready to fuck her, and I stepped away from her, a long string of saliva running from my cock to her lips.

"Strip" I told her as I took a seat on the couch, my camera still trained on her.

Jim had become more demanding as the evening unfolded. With his help, I was able to completely swallow his cock. His hand on the back of my head kept me from pulling away when his cock invaded my throat. I could hardly breathe before he let me go, his cock slipping from my mouth before he told me to do it again. Maybe I have always been a bit submissive, but my heart began to beat even faster as I took him back into my mouth. It wasn't long before he was fucking my face like I hoped he would fuck my horny pussy.

I could hear myself moaning, as Jim used me like a cheap slut. I was drooling and gagging on his cock as he roughly slammed into my mouth. Finally he pulled away and told me to strip. He took a seat on the couch as I began a little striptease, rotating my ass as I undid my dress. I let it fall to the ground, leaving me in my heels, bra and stockings. I coyly removed my bra, holding it over my breasts as I danced in front of him. Finally I tossed it to the side, allowing him a look at my tits. My nipples were harder than they had ever been, sticking out proudly in front of me. I walked over to Jim and climbed in his lap, reaching behind me to grab his cock and slide it into my hot, wet cunt. I mosned as the tip if his big cock eased into me. I slowly began to work his cock deeper into my tight tunnel.

"Oh God. You're fucking huge" I screamed as I slammed the rest of his cock inside of me.

"Ohhhhhhh Shitttttt" I screamed as a huge orgasm tore through my body.
"Fuck me good. Oh baby, fuck mr"

I began to speak nonsense as Jim continued fucking me, his hands grabbing my tits, his mouth devouring my nipples as he fucked me better than I had ever been fucked

Tonya became almost delirious as she slammed herself up and down on my cock. She cried out and her entire began to shake and quiver. For a moment she went rigid, her mouth trying to cry out with pleasure. Like a dam bursting, her entire body began to spasm, words that made no sense tumbling from her mouth as she ground herself against my cock.

I kept thrusting into her as she moaned her approval, my teeth and tongue biting and licking her hard nipples. As Tonya began to clam down a bit, I quickly rolled her off my lap and onto her back on the couch, quickly sliding my super hard cock back into her hot and steamy snatch. I began to slowly work myself in and out of her wanting to enjoy this, wanting to make her cum again, before I allowed myself to cum. I lowered my head and began to work on her tits, alternating every few minutes, as I began to thrust harder and deeper, pausing to grind against her before resuming my assault on her willing body.

I was reduced to a quivering babbling mess as Jim fucked me senseless. My mind was in another world, my entire body a bundle of exposed nerves as his hands, mouth and cock gave me a fucking I couldn't have ever even began to imagine. after awhile he rolled me onto my back, and without missing a beat sank his big cock inside of me, I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he ground against me his mouth working its wonders on my aroused nipples. I began to thrust against him, not sure how much more I could stand.

"Oh yeah fuck me baby". I encouraged him as he ground himself against me. As he pulled back, I moved my legs from around his waist, and up around his neck.

"Now fuck me hard" I groaned as he began to slid his huge cock back into my tight cunt. "Make me cum again before you cum on me."

I grimaced as Jim slammed his cock deep inside of me. I had never felt anything so deep inside of me, and it felt so good. "oh fuck yes" I moaned bucking my hips up to meet his hard thrusting.

"Almost there" I groaned as I reached up and pulled him closer, my lips seeking desperately for his. I shoved my tongue in his mouth as I felt another massive orgasm welling up in my gut.

"Ugh Ohhhh Yesssss" I screamed out as yet another orgasm ripped through my body. "YESSSSSSSS"

Last edited:
I smiled down at Tonya as her body quivered and shook from the force of the constant orgasms that ravaged her body. A stream of moans and grunts eminated from her mouth as well as a constant urging former fuck her hardwr.

I did my best, and when she sliid her ankles up around my ears, I could tell from the look in her eyes, and her inability to speak that she was in ecstasy. My hips were a blur as I slammed my groin against hers. Her nails dig into my back as she tried to call out. Her body went ridged, and then she was cumming again.

I could feel my own lust soaring as she screamed out her passion. With a load moan I pulled my cock out and moved up by her face. “ Oh fuck” I groaned as I began to shoot my cum on her pretty face and chest. I liked down at her for a minute, and realized she was handing me my phone. I quickly took a few pictures before kissing her on the forehead.

“That was hot” I told her as I stood up. I!m going to clean up. Follow me, I will show you your room.

We walked up a set of stairs, and down a hallway before I opened the door to her room. I knew she would love the room. It was very spacious with a King size bed in one corner, a large walk in closet, and her own private bath.

"There are a few things for you in the closet and dressers." I mentioned as we walked through the room. The closet and dressers were full of every kind of clothing she could want, all in her size.

I stopped in front of a computer. "This is something new we have been working on" I told her as I touched the screen. A log in screen came up. " We are helping with some research on hidden desires. My company has designed this unit, and If you are willing, I would like you to participate.There are three things you will need to wear. This pair of VR goggles, this glove, this pair panties"

I laughed at her puzzled look. "These three things will let us know how your body is reacting to the visual and audio stimuli you are receiving. You will watch short videos, and depending to your bodies reaction, the unit will select additional material for you to view. Try it out if you wish. For now I will head to my room. Feel free to use anything, or anyone here."

With that I left her room closing the door behind me. I went up another set of stairs and entered my own room, carefully locking the door behind me. I quickly went into my office and began to watch the cameras that were trained on Tonyas room.

Last edited:
I sat still as Jim coated my face and chest with his warm, sticky cum. I handed him his phone so he could take a few pictures of me totally covered in his spunk. I used my fingers to slowly clean my face, before bringing my cum coated fingers to my mouth. I used the tip of my tongue to take a small taste, before inserting my fingers in my mouth, and enjoying every drop of his cum. I repeated the process, removing as much of his cum from my face and body as possible, and hungrily lapping it up. Jim finally kissed me on the forehead, and helped me to my feet, telling me that he would show me to my room.

I had assumed that I would be staying with Jim so he could have me whenever he wanted me, but was pleasantly surprised when he led me into a large bedroom on the second floor. My heart caught in my throat as I walked into the room. It was something out of a home and gardens magazine. The room was large with a doorwall that led out to a balcony overlooking a lake. Down below I could see a beautiful patio with a hot tub and pool. Next to the doorwall was a large desk with a computer on it.
I peeked my head into the bathroom, and was overjoyed to see a large bathtub. It was one of those kind that could easily hold at least two people, perfect for soaking in. There was also a large glass enclosed shower.

There was a massive King size bed along one wall, with an ornate iron headboard and footboard. The were several massive dressers, and a large walk in closet. I couldn’t even fully take in everything that was in the room.

There are a few things for you in the closet and dressers he told me as he led me towards the desk. I listened to him tell me about the computer and I tried to take in everything he was saying, but most of it was a blur. Half of my brain was trying to figure out who he was. I thought he was a simple computer repair geek, but I was way off.

After a few minutes he was done explaining, and he excused himself to head to his own room. I closed the door, and began to look around. The closet was filled with all types of clothing. Everything from formal wear to club wear to roleplaying outfits. One dresser held nothing but lingerie, the second had more lingerie, but also several drawers with nothing but sex toys. I could feel my heart beating faster as I looked through all these things. Shoes and stockings, hats, gloves, everything was my size as well. I thought to myself, who can afford to do something like this?

I moved into the bathroom and took a long hot shower as a million thoughts raced through my head. I thought about how great the sex had been so far with Jim. I also remembered that I had signed up for this, and that I had a long time to go on with this contract. Based on what Jim had stocked the room with, I had a good idea that I would be wearing a lot of sexy outfits for him, and that roleplaying might be on the docket as well. I wasn’t experienced with many sex toys, but I was willing if that was what he wanted. I thought about his computer program, and wondered what it might tell be about myself.

I slowly dried off, and took my time doing my hair and makeup. I had a feeling that Jim would expect me to look my best whenever possible. I found a baby blue teddy in one of the drawers, and tried it on. It was like it was tailored for me. I put on the panties that went with the computer, and managed to log on. I followed all the instructions, and after creating an account put on the glove and the Headset. I took a sip from the wine that I had poured myself, and began to loose myself in the various scenes that began to play out before me on the screen. After starting off slowly with a scene staring a couple of attractive actors making out in the back seat of a car, it soon evolved into a myriad of different scenes. I lost track of time, as the situations and actors changed, the scenes progressing to sex, and all sorts of fantasies being acted out. I could feel myself becoming more aroused as different women were used and pleasured. Finally I pulled off the headset, my mind reeling, heart hammering, and my cunt wetter than it had ever been.

I stood up and quickly went to the dresser, I pulled out a butt plug. For some reason the thought of taking a cock up my ass was overpowering. I managed to get it up my ass, and after a while began to slowly work it into my ass. I played for awhile, working myself close to an orgasm. I forced myself to stop and went to the closet, and pulled out a cheerleaders outfit I had noticed. I needed Jim to fuck my tight ass, and I hoped this outfit would help to encourage him.

Last edited:
Back