Mr. Cock

My cock's talent is multiple and repeated orgasms. I don't know if this will get me to win the contest, but God knows it has gotten me alot of other wonderful stuff! ;)

TomorrowsPast......I have some target ideas.

theravenfox.....we welcome you.

thebigandbaldguy........I am sure you have many talents.

To avoid being eliminated, this judge needs proof of Big and Bald Guys claims.:D (What a fun thread!!!)

Ok men here is the first challenge.....since there has been over 600 view and not many contestants,

If we get 25 contestants I will post a very nice pierced boob shot for target practice.

New Jersey, perhaps?

An entry to be in the running for...entry.

Attachments

• desk.JPG
    desk.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,511
...seeing that this has gone international...

Victoria Australia...

attachment.php

Its great to see everyone was busy while I was gone today....

cliteatingman, you have volunteered but still havent posted a pic.

Thank you all so much for joinging my fun game, and welcome to todays new judges and contestants.

You men now have 14 of the 25 contestants to get that target practice photo....

Now on a lighter note, Today I went to my way younger brothers for his thanksgiving dinner.

I had complained to a lit friend that I didnt really wanna go and he replied scout out Mr MO

...My brother was a high school ball player with lots of friends that played for colleges. Many of those friends were there I spent the day drinking beer on the deck wondering which you stud I could convince to become Mr. Mo!

Its great to see everyone was busy while I was gone today....

cliteatingman, you have volunteered but still havent posted a pic.

Thank you all so much for joinging my fun game, and welcome to todays new judges and contestants.

You men now have 14 of the 25 contestants to get that target practice photo....

...target practise photo? Did I miss something?...

Ok men here is the first challenge.....since there has been over 600 view and not many contestants,

If we get 25 contestants I will post a very nice pierced boob shot for target practice.

LOL...you missed this post

Back