Mr. Cock

So when should everything be decided? We should probably have a specific date in mind? It could be a yearly event :p

So when should everything be decided? We should probably have a specific date in mind? It could be a yearly event :p

Great idea......How about by christmas we decide on the man for each state/province/whatever........then do the talents shows contests whatever and pick another date for the Mr Cock crowning?

Sounds good :)
I have no idea how a talent show could be done though?

I have some ideas........

Also a suggestion of Barbie clothing has been made for the evening gown competition.....not sure if she has a BBW friend for the thick guys tho.

Or even any women that sew can make custom gowns and earn a lil Christmas Cash.

Lol... I'm not sure if I'd want to dress my cock up like a princess to be honest though.
Might try to find a top hat for mine :p

A cowboy costume could work...
But would that mean my talent would have to involve a lasso or maybe some "trick shooting"?

TomorrowsPast....nice new pic....trick shooting is a great idea!

cliteatingman......put a pic in, we cant vote if you dont.

Welcome chocolate_drop as another judge......

I hereby challenge Tomorrows Past to the title of Mr Cock, not just of Ireland but of Connaught (as I'm from the county of the plain of the yew trees). Thing is I only have a blackberry with me so someone will have to put up my pic on my behalf. I'll mail it to you if you PM me.

Here is jamesbernard32...at least I hope I figured this out!

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 406
Back