Motorcycle Thread

Nice job on the front end; people used to bitch about the evo motor, but I think it sounds better than the TC and seems to require less maintenance.

Thanks! They're Ceriani inverted's. Motor is an S&S 113" (Evo design) and tranny is a Baker 6-speed. She dyno'd at 114 hp, 121 tq. :cool:

Alas, as I get older I'm yearning for something a bit more maintenance-free (i.e. bone STOCK). This is likely what I'll wind up with later this year, Harley's Night Rod Special:

H-D_Night_Rod_Special_01.jpg

Custom HD's do require more than their share of maintenance, especially when they're bumped up. Lifters, springs, shift shaft bearings and the endless derby and primary cover gaskets.

I read somewhere that a primary motivation in going to the TC was because S&S was building a better Evo than HD, so they shifted the playing field.

The newer bikes are apparently becoming more reliable/less maintenance.

Personally I like the bone stock naked Road King, the pre 09's or whenever it was they still had their own chassis. No windshield, solo seat, leather bags. Just a big motorcycle with a big headlight.

Thanks! They're Ceriani inverted's. Motor is an S&S 113" (Evo design) and tranny is a Baker 6-speed. She dyno'd at 114 hp, 121 tq. :cool:

Alas, as I get older I'm yearning for something a bit more maintenance-free (i.e. bone STOCK). This is likely what I'll wind up with later this year, Harley's Night Rod Special:

My old hot rod.

Remakes011-1.jpg

I had a muscle, could not give it away.

i'm good today. i've been working a lot lately, which is nice.
oh!
i am officially debt free as of today!!!
(well, everything but the mortgage)

:D

That's awesome news! I remember when we entered a similar state a few years ago. What a great feeling.

Back