"Motivations A Virgin's Tale" (closed)

PennySaver

Literotica Guru
"Motivations:
A Virgin's Tale"

(closed)

I am unique amongst the members of my clique at school with regards to sexual interactions: they've all had sex in the past or are still having sex currently, while I am very much still an untouched virgin. But here I am now, an 18-year-old senior, nearing the final days of high school, laying naked in silk sheets, preparing to surrender my purity to my boyfriend of nearly a year. Robby's literally been begging me to have sex with him for most of our time together. And I've very nearly given it up on a multitude of occasions.

But I know that once I do, he's done with me: after graduation, I'm stuck here for community college, which I will barely be able afford on an array of grants and loans; he's heading off to an Ivy League school where he will learn, live, and party without limitation on his father's dime.

I'm not giving it up for free though -- my virginity, I mean. Robby paid the $600 down payment on an old clunker my neighbor had for sale so that I will have something to get me to and from school and the multitude of part time, minimum wage jobs I will likely have to have for the next four to six years while I'm completing my Bachelor's Degree.

Yeah, yeah, I know: Makes me sound like a whore, doesn't it? But hey, girlfriends, fiancées, and wives put out for their husbands all the time to get things on which their hubbies don't really want to spend money, right? (That sounds sexist, I know: I'm sure there are men out there who put out for the women in their lives who are the bread earners. I don't know any of them personally, but I'm sure that they exist.)

Ironically, I probably would have let Robby fuck me this weekend even if he hadn't helped me buy my car: he leaves for Football Camp Sunday night, and by the time he gets back, I will have left with my parents for the annual, month-long, multi-city pilgrimage to visit my maternal family in and around the Seattle Metro area. Of course, I'm not about to tell Robby that he could have gotten it for free. I may be an amateur whore, but I'm not an idiot.

I hear a joyous laugh from Robby and look to find him smiling wide while holding up a string of condoms. He says excitedly, "Found them! Right where I knew they would be!"

I shake my head at his description of the rubbers having been right where he knew they would: It took him almost five minutes searching dressers' drawers and the en suite's medicine cabinets to find them.

"You should have had some already," I complain softly. It's no secret that Robby lost his virginity earlier this year to one of the school's skanks, so he's not about to put his cock inside me without it being wrapped.

Robby shrugs. "I forgot. But I knew dad would have some."

From what he's told me, Robby's father -- divorced now for a handful of years -- has a fairly active sex life. Robby hadn't thought ahead enough to have condoms on hand, and I had left that task up to him -- something I won't do again. When he realized I wasn't about to risk getting knocked up or infected by him, he began desperately searching for the prophylactics. (It was only then that I realized this amazing bedroom -- with its super-king-sized-bed, massive walk-in closet, and double set of sliding doors opening out onto the beach house's ocean-view balcony -- belonged not to Robby but to his father.)

He is already down to his boxer-briefs and now Robby strips those off anxiously to be as naked as I already am. He says to me, "Are you ready for me, baby?"

I laugh softly at his confidence, looking to his swollen cock. It's nice looking, I guess: not too big, not too small, and because he knew that he was finally going to fuck me today, he's gone and shaved his crotch in the belief that I would find that somehow sexier and more erotic. I don't, but -- again -- I'm not going to tell him that. I don't care what the neighborhood surrounding his manhood looks like, just so long as he is kind and gentle with me, this my first time.

Robby does a little shake, causing his hard-as-rock cock to waggle back and forth. He laughs as he nears, and I do as well. But the humor suddenly disappears as we hear and unexpected male voice from the doorway: Robby's father!

I love my son dearly. There is no question there. But Jesus, sometimes his little head screams for attention so loudly that you would think it was the only head he had.

I look into MY bedroom at the delicious body laying on MY bed. My god. What a perfect ass! I realize that my own little head is screaming for attention. After just a bit, it doesn't feel so little.

I hate to interrupt Robby. But there are things that need to be discussed. Now. A lesson needs to be taught. Now. I say softly, "Robby."

My naked son spins. A shocked expression fills his face. Not unexpected, obviously. "DAD!"

In truth, I'm not Robby's dad. Not by blood, anyway. I married his mother when he himself was 8-years-old. He never knew his mother's 'sperm donor'. I'm the only dad he's really ever known. He's the only child I've ever raised. We are essentially father and son. As the former, I've always felt a responsibility to teach him right from wrong. As the latter, Robby's about to learn what he did wrong ... the very hard way.

At the sight of me in the doorway, he hides his groin behind his layered hands. In shock he asks, "
What are you doing here?"

"This is my home," I answer calmly, looking at him. I look at the magnificent piece of ass he was about to breed with. "This is my bed."

Robby snatches his underwear from the floor. He dons them quickly. "Dad, I can explain!" Next, he's rushing to get into his slacks. "It's not what it looks like."

"Really?" I ask with a bit of a smirk. "It looks like you were about to get laid..."

I'm still eyeballing the blonde. My god, my cock is hard. Does she notice the bulge in my own slacks? I add, "...with a girl who is far out of your league."

I look for her reaction. Does she agree with me? Does she find it critical of my step-son?

Robby pulls his tee shirt over his head. He repeats, "I can explain."

He doesn't need to explain the girl, of course. No man needs to explain such a thing. Such a need. Such a desire. However, there are other things that need to be explained. I curl a finger at Robby. "Let's talk, shall we?"

I turn, putting my back to the open door. I sweep a hand, inviting Robby to the hallway. He's still trying to explain. "Dad, there's a reason--"

I hold a hand up in a casual stop gesture. He passes by me out the door. I look back to the girl again. My God.

Barely above a whisper, Robby begins. "That's Penny, my girlfriend. You've met her, remember? We've been dating for almost a year."

He is correct, of course. I recognized her immediately. I'd seen her here at the house a few times. I remember a pool party a few weeks ago. It was the first really warm day of late spring I think. I remember that body. I remember the white one-piece swimming suit. She's been impressive then. Now...? Jesus Christ.

Robby looks nervously to his girlfriend. He whispers to me, "Do you think we can close the door?"

I ignore his question. "You withdrew $600 from your university expense account yesterday." Robby's face shows his surprise at the sudden change in topic. I continue, "To the best of my knowledge, you don't have any school related expenses of that size due right now."

He doesn't immediately respond, at least not with words. He does, however, glance toward the beautiful blonde in MY bed. Finally, he answers without details, "It wasn't for school."

"What was it for?" I ask. Without waiting, I ask, "Was it for an abortion?"

"NO!" Robby responds immediately. "We haven't even fucked yet!"

He immediately realizes how that must sound to Penny. He looks toward her. His panic is somehow even deeper. He gives her an 'It's all good' gesture. To me he whispers, "We haven't slept together." The regret of that truth is obvious in his face and tone both. He continues, "This was going to be our first time."

I confirm his words. "WAS is right." I see the lack of understanding in his face. I clarify, "Past tense."

Widening eyes and mouth tell me that Robby is realizing that his afternoon plans are shattered. "Whaddaya mean?"

"You took $600 out of your college fund," I remind him. He only stares at me. He doesn't see where this is going. Or, he does and is in shock. I continue, "You're going to finish getting dressed. You're going to my office. And my assistant JoAnn will have a list of tasks--"

After a glance toward Penny, Robby looks back to me. "But--"

I repeat my earlier 'stop gesture'. I continue, "--tasks that you will complete to repay the $600 you took--"

"But Penny..." Robby whispers, begging now. "What about Penny."

I continue pointing out his violation of my trust, "AND the additional $280 you charged at the DMV for title transfer, tags, and plates." I can see in his face that he didn't realize I'd received that notification on his credit card. There was still more, of course. "AND the $880 for insurance for six months auto insurance."

I don't mention the $70 charge on his gas card. It's just another notification that comes into my computer. I wouldn't have considered it part of this Penny-related 'transaction' except for the timing. And then there had been the charge for new tires at the dealership. And there had been more, all auto-related.

"Robby..." I start softly. I pause to look at the blonde again. I can't be sure, but I think I growl hungrily. Not loudly, but maybe loud enough for my son to hear. Did Penny hear it? I look back to Robby. "A thousand dollars."

I almost say something to the effect of 'For this? For her? For that unbelievable piece of ass?' I resist, though. I can see in his face that he knows where I'm going with this.

I can see the disappointment building in his eyes. He's close to tears. He won't cry, though. He wants this, BADLY. He wants to fuck Penny more than anything he's ever wanted before. But to spend this kind of money on another piece of ass?

Penny believes Robby's only been with one other girl before. I don't know that she thinks this, of course. I don't even know if she cares. That's not really the point. The point is that he's been with at least three girls that I know of. And this one cost ME almost a grand!

"Go to my office," I repeat. "JoAnn will have some things for you to do. It's a start at least."

Robby is on the verge of exploding with the building disappointment. He wants to respond. He opens his mouth to respond. But my gesture silences him. I continue, "I will explain the situation to your friend."

"Whaddaya mean you'll explain," he asks. "Explain what?"

I have an immediate response for that. "That you have a choice between working for me this weekend to repay the money to your college fund..." And this is where the rubber hits the road. "...or working next week."

Again Robby's eyes widen. He begins, "But ... next week is football camp."
I ask, "Or is it?"

I know where to 'hit' my son where it hurts. Oh, not physically, of course. I've never struck Robby and I never would. But this is a hard lesson he needs to learn.

The Eastern Regional Roundup and Review is far more than just another week-long post-high school football camp. It's Robby's last chance to make his university's team. He's already enrolled in school, of course. We knew where he was going even before he started high school. His mother and I wanted him to get the best education, so he's going to my alma mater.

In addition to being a great student, Robby turned out to be a great football player. But even great football players don't make Ivy League school football teams sometimes. The E-Triple-R is where he gets seen one last time. It's where he will have what I believe is a better than fifty percent chance of making the lineup. And believe it or not, I can see here and now that its more important than that incredibly sexy and very naked blonde in his bed. MY bed.

He asks in whisper, "You're telling me I have to make a choice between camp and..." He looks past me at Penny. He looks back. An eyebrow raises inquisitively.

"I am," I confirm. I can see that he is reluctant to make such a decision. Who wouldn't be? I nod a head toward the staircase beyond him. "I'll call JoAnn. She'll be expecting you." I see Robby glance toward Penny again. I tell him, "There's no reason to make this any harder for her. I'll explain it to her."

Robby hesitates. He can't move. He knows what he has to do. He just can't. I tell him, "C'mon. Go get this done."

Finally, after a long moment, my son turns and leaves. His pace and body language says it all. I wait until he's descended the stairs and exited the house before I turn back to look at Penny. I smile pleasantly to her as I step back into the bedroom. Unhurriedly, I close the door behind me. I tell her, "We should talk."

(OOC: You forgot to include a surname, so I chose Harmon. I can change it if you don't like it.)

Robby's panic is instantaneous, with him calling out in shock, "DAD! What are you doing here?"

I'm a bit surprised, too, obviously: Robby had assured me that we had at least three or four hours before his father would be off work, let alone walking into the house. I know, of course, that I'm a bit exposed still and -- not wanting to seem as though we're doing anything wrong -- I casually reach a hand back to pull the sheet up to hide my naked buttocks from Mister Harmon.

"This is my home," the elder male points out. He surprises me when he explains, "This is my bed."

"Dad, I can explain! It's not what it looks like."

I shouldn't but I giggle. I think to myself, No, Robby, it's exactly what it looks like, you numbskull.

I'm at a loss regarding my next actions: do I hold the sheet to my body and head for the en suite with my clothes, to prepare for a quiet exit? Do I just lay here as I am, waiting to see what happens next? I consider myself a pretty quick thinker most of the time, so I've already concluded that I'm not losing my virginity today. Although the thought doesn't immediately come to me, in a bit I will begin to wonder whether or not I'm keeping my new used car, as well as all the amenities for which I was about to compensate Robby.

Mister Harmon surprises me when he says, "Really? It looks like you were about to get laid ... with a girl who is far out of your league."

Again, I shouldn't, but I giggle. Mister Harmon looks to me, and I feel my face, neck, and even my shoulders explode in a fiery blush.

"I can explain," Robby is still going on.

But his father just curls and extended finger at him and gestures him to the hallway. Still laying on my belly and boobs but doing nothing more to hide my nakedness, I watch them as they talk close to one another, their words mostly in whisper. I can't hear every word, but I get the gist. Robby looks at me and asks his father, "Do you think we can close the door?"

I can't help but notice that Mister Harmon doesn't seem inclined to do so. I can't help but think he simply wants to maintain his view of me. I smirk again, thinking He likes what he sees, even if I am his son's girlfriend. Then I see the unmistakable bulge in his crotch, made all the more obvious by his standing in profile to me. My god! He's got a fucking erection ... from this ... from looking at me like this. I can't help but feel ... what ... pride?

Suddenly, I wish I'd left the sheet where it had been. Oh, I shouldn't think such things, of course; Mister Harmon is my boyfriend's father ... and he's ancient, too, at least twice my age, maybe three times. As the father and son continue to talk, I find myself looking Mister Harmon over. He's a handsome man; he seems fit and well proportioned; he has a touch of gray at the temples but has a youthful look in the face.

I can't help but wonder whether or not I would have surrendered my virginity to someone like him -- an old guy -- if I hadn't been barely legal for him. I've contemplated older men before, of course: all girls do. Mister Cooper, the Business Education teacher at school is pretty hot. Vinnie's dad next door to my Aunt's house was once a male model and is still hot enough to have led me to think of him while I was masturbating in the shower one evening.

"NO!" Robby says to his father loudly, surprising me out of my thoughts. I hear him very clearly say, "We haven't even fucked yet!"

I'm a bit perturbed by the way he speaks of what was but probably is no longer our first time making love. He makes a gesture to me, meant to reassure me that all is well, I think. He whispers something to his father that I don't hear, followed by a very clear, "This was going to be our first time."

Mister Harmon in turn very clearly states, "WAS is right ... Past tense."

Well, that ends that, I think to myself. Won't be giving it up today after all. I am surprised to find myself somewhat relieved ... maybe even delighted. I was never really that enthusiastic about spreading my thighs for Robby today after all. I was only doing it now because I had a lot to gain: a car and all the trimmings. Yeah, yeah, I know: whore. But I was going to lose my virginity sometime in the next couple of months, not wanting to go off to college without having been with a guy at least once. Why not get something out of it, right?

The two continue to talk; I hear my name a couple of times and the word dollars even more than that. Each of them glance my way repeatedly, which leads me to imagine standing up from the bed to walk casually to the bathroom without wrapping myself in the sheet, just to see how each of them reacts. I don't, of course: it was hard enough to get naked for Robby, let alone remain exposed from the small of my back upwards for his father.

I miss most of the conversation at this point, right up to Robby saying, "Whaddaya mean you'll explain ... Explain what?"

I hear Mister Harmon say something about a choice, then Robby's impending camp. I am fully aware of what the Roundup means to Robby: it is, after all, the reason we chose this weekend to finally become lovers. But then I realize that Mister Harmon is telling Robby he has to make a choice between camp and me!

And a few moments later, when Robby suddenly turns and walks away -- away from me, naked in bed! -- I can't help but be a bit offended. My relief at not having to fuck him is momentarily set aside for realizing that throwing, catching, and kicking a fucking football is more important to him than being my lover ... being my first lover!

Mister Harmon steps back into the bedroom and -- wow! -- closes the door behind him. He looks at me hungrily, smiles, and says, "We should talk."

When first Robby's father appeared in the doorway, my heart had leapt and began beating fast. Suddenly now, I realize that it's doing so again. I'm at a loss regarding what I'm supposed to do now; what I'm supposed to say now. I simultaneously roll into an upright position and pull the sheet to my bosom before saying with a meek tone, "About what, Mister Harmon?"

Suddenly, for the first time during this very strange encounter, I'm a bit frightened.

Last edited:
"About what, Mister Harmon?"

My lips spread a bit. I think about her 'so naive'.

Penny had suddenly felt frightened. I sense that in her change of expression. I've always been above average in reading people. It has helped me a great deal in business.

"There is no need to be frightened about this situation in which you find yourself," I tell her with a kind tone. "I'm sure this feels a bit ... awkward. But I want to assure you, there is nothing to fear from me. Understood?"

I give her a moment to think on my vow and respond as she feels appropriate. I try to keep my gaze on Penny's eyes but fail. I cast my eyes downward. The sheet lays upon her firm, youthful bosom. Her nipples press through the silk. The edge of one hip peeks out at me invitingly.

I want so badly to just get on with it. I want so badly to explain her situation bluntly. I want so badly to pull away that sheet, pull out my cock, and ram it inside her. The phrase I want to use to explain what's about to happen to her is 'bought and paid for'. I doubt Penny would take that as well as I wish her too.

Mister Harmon tells me, "There is no need to be frightened about this situation in which you find yourself..."

I guess I was showing my concern more obviously than I thought.

He continues, "I'm sure this feels a bit ... awkward."

I cannot help but laugh at that, pulling the silk sheet tighter into the cleavage of my bare breasts. I don't realize it but the movement only better displays my excitement-hardened nipples, at which I see him glance.

Again he talks: "But I want to assure you, there is nothing to fear from me. Understood?"

I hesitate before responding, thinking about what he's said to me: awkwardness, no need for fear, assurances of my safety; in the movies this is about the time when the rapist makes his move, isn't it?

I study his face, though, and -- while his eyes are full of lust and desire -- I don't feel as though he is the type to fulfill those needs through violence. I glance toward the closed door, then back to Mister Harmon as I ask, "Where did Robby go? Is he coming back soon?"

He answers, which only causes the rise of so many more questions. The first one I ask is, "What, um ... what are your plans with me, Mister Harmon? I mean ... you are here ... and Robby isn't ... and I'm ... well, I'm kinda naked in your bed."

I hesitate a moment before saying, "What am I supposed to read from this?"

"Where did Robby go?" Penny asks. "Is he coming back soon?"

"Not for a while," I answer. I rethink my answer. "Penny ... Penny, isn't it...?" I wait for her response before continuing. "My son ... well, he made a mistake. He spent money that wasn't his to spend. It was MY money. And ... now he's making up for that mistake by going to my office and doing some work. He does that sometimes ... work in my office."

"What, um ... what are your plans with me, Mister Harmon?"

Oh, I would love to just tell her outright what my plans are. I can't help but drop my gaze from her deep, hazel eyes to her conspicuously swollen nipples for a moment.

"I mean..." she continues as I look back up. "...you are here ... and Robby isn't ... and I'm ... well, I'm kinda naked in your bed."

"Kinda," I chuckle. I smile. "And you can call me Robert. I'm Robert. My son is Robby." I smile again. "Just thought ... well, never mind."

She asks about her situation, "What am I supposed to read from this?"

I consider my response. "Well, as I said, my son spent some money that wasn't his to spend. Over a thousand dollars. Now, please correct me if I'm wrong ... I don't want to insinuate something that might offend you, Penny. Because Robby is leaving for camp in two days and then university a couple of weeks after that ... and because -- if I understand him correctly -- you are remaining here, yes...?"

I listen to her answer. "Because of this, I am assuming that this was likely going to be your last weekend together." I hesitate to see if Penny wants to respond to that. "And seeing how Robby just told me that the two of you have never slept together--"

I resisted saying 'haven't had sex', let alone saying 'haven't fucked'. I continue, "I'm left with the conclusion that these things he did for you over the last couple of days with my money were intended to persuade you to..."

I didn't finish the sentence. Instead, I simply looked to her body, to my bed, and back to her face. "Please ... PLEASE ... do not be offended by what I have just said. You might not believe this, but I myself have partaken of ... intimate acts, let's call them ... for financial gain. In fact, that's how I came to meet Robby's mother. That's a story for another day, though."

I had just laid a great deal on Penny. I stopped now to see if she wanted to comment ... or slap me.

I nod when Mister Harmon asks my name, after which he speaks about the mistakes Robby made. He introduces himself, to which I say, "So Robby's a junior. I didn't know."

Then, Robert Senior makes his grand, undeniable, and absolutely one hundred percent correct conclusion: Robby spent $1,000 to fuck me. "Please ... PLEASE ... do not be offended by what I have just said."

I should be, of course: I was just accused of being a whore. But, hey, I already called myself that several times: when Robby put the down payment on my car; when he took me to his insurance agent; when we went to the DMV; when we went to Les Schwab; and when we hit the auto parts store. Each and every time, under my breath, I chastised myself: whore!

And yet, I left Robby do it. I was ready to let him put his cock inside me; I was ready to surrender my virginity; I was ready to live with the consequences of what might be said about me in the days, weeks, and months to come as word of our weekend together got around.

"You might not believe this," Robert continued, "but I myself have partaken of ... intimate acts, let's call them ... for financial gain. In fact, that's how I came to meet Robby's mother. That's a story for another day, though."

I want so badly to ask Tell me the story ... this I gotta hear! But I keep quiet on the subject: I had other things on my mind. I stare at Robert in silence for a long moment before finally asking, "So ... as I asked before: what am I supposed to take away from all this." I shift the sheet against my bosom, looking to the bed and back to him. I confirm his assumptions bluntly: "Robby did spend all that money ... your money as you have pointed out ... to get me to have sex with him. That, um ... that is very true. But ... he's not here now ... and you are."

My heart is pounding as fast as it has all afternoon as I consider what I am sure is coming. Not realizing that Robert himself has already thought this to himself, I say hesitantly, "I'm bought and paid for ... aren't I? Only ... it was your money ... and ... if I want to keep my car and the insurance and everything else..."

I pause for a moment ... then allow the silk to slide down my front until my firm, perky B-cups and their now hugely swollen nipples are on full display for my boyfriend's father. I don't say anything but instead only stare into Robert's eyes, waiting for his reaction ... and I realize for the first time that I am trembling deep down inside.

"I'm bought and paid for ... aren't I?"

It was as if Penny had read my mind. She added the detail that had led me to sit on the edge of the bed near her. "Only ... it was your money ... and ... if I want to keep my car and the insurance and everything else..."

Penny knew what I was thinking. She didn't owe my son an afternoon of sex. She owed ME. I had hinted at it already. But I didn't have to speak the thought out loud. She lowered the sheet slowly. Her delicious, young, firm tits came into view. I ogle them, then say softly, "They're perfect. YOU'RE perfect, Penny."

I can see that she is trembling. Is it fear? Is it the chill suddenly washing over her breasts? I should cover her again with the sheet but don't. Instead, I move a bit closer, lean in closer, and place my left hand on the far side of her hip to support myself. My eyes move from her the magical orbs of her torso to the sparkling ones of her face and back again.

I reach out slowly with my right hand. I ever so gently let my soft fingers find her left breast. My thumb sets upon her nipple. It's swollen and tight. I swipe the flesh of my thumb over it left, then right. I watch for her reaction. I caress my fingers inward and underneath the curve of the orb. With the backs of my fingers, I find the swell of her right tit and gently pinch that nipple.

I continue to softly caress and squeeze Penny's magnificent bosom a long moment more. I reach that probing hand upwards. It glides over her upper chest, to her neck, the back of it. I politely urge her head forward as I wet my lips. I so desperately want to kiss her.

"They're perfect," Robert tells me about my breasts, adding about the whole of me, "YOU'RE perfect, Penny."

Men tell me I'm beautiful all the time, so this isn't new. The fact that Robert is saying it while staring at my bared tits is new, however. Only three males have seen my chest in this way since I developed a chest: one was my gynecologist, of course; one was Robby; and now the third was his father.

I appreciate that he appreciates me -- or my boobs, I mean. Of course, their perfection is none of my doing. That credit goes to Mother Nature and good genes. Still, I respond softly and simply, "Thank you, Robert."

My nipples are aching from the greater than normal swelling they are suffering at a combination of the chill in the air and the nervous excitement I'm feeling. When Robert moves closer, leans in, and then reaches out to caress one, I flinch a bit at his touch, giggling softly. I apologize, "Sorry. They're ... sensitive."

He seems to acknowledge what I say by ever so gently caressing and squeezing and pinching. He isn't grabby like his son was the first time he got his hands up under my bra. Just as I realized earlier that I was trembling, I now realize that my chest is rising and falling with that building excitement.

Robert continues to gently wash his hands over my flesh, his gaze shifting often from chest to eyes to chest again. When his hand rises to ultimately curl around the back of my neck, I don't hesitate to lean as well and press my mouth to his. I am immediately surprised at how eager I am to kiss him, and as our lips open I press my tongue forward just enough to find his own. The kiss becomes rapidly passionate, and I reach out a hand to mimic Robert's own touch to my neck.

Then, just as suddenly as the kiss began, it ended; I pull back suddenly, looking down into my lap as a feeling of shame washes over me. I whisper, "I'm sorry, Robert. I ... this..." I can't look up at him as I finally explain, "I've never done anything like this: not with Robby, not with anyone. I ... I don't really know what I'm doing. I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Finally, I look up into his eyes, showing him the tear that is just now beginning to stream down my cheek left cheek. I start to speak, hesitate, start again without words escaping my throat ... then I finally manage, "Help me, Robert. I don't know what to do."

He probably doesn't understand this, but I'm not asking for directions on how to get from a passionate kiss to a writhing fuck; I'm still lost on what I'm doing here with him! I came here today to compensate my boyfriend of a year for what he's done for me in the last two days. Now, I seem to be on a path to do the same with his father!

Kissing Penny was a dream come true. She had wonderful technique and skill. It's ironic, of course, that she likely learned kissing with my son. Good job, boy. Daddy's proud. But then, suddenly, it was over.

"I'm sorry, Robert," she said. "I ... this..."

"What is it?" I ask with a compassionate tone. I am not ignorant to the facts of the situation.

"I've never done anything like this," she explains, "not with Robby, not with anyone."

I presume she's speaking about sex, not kissing. She's got that down pat.

"I ... I don't really know what I'm doing. I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

My emotions are becoming jumbled. I'm so fucking horny for her. I'm hard as a rock, of course. I want to be deep inside, thrusting and spewing in ecstasy. But I feel for her situation as well. She's only met me, really, just a few minutes ago. And now we are preparing to become lovers? Even more, she's a virgin AND she's my son's girlfriend. This is not a situation I've ever faced. It certainly isn't something Penny has.

"Help me, Robert," she says with a tragically desperate tone. "I don't know what to do."

I lean forward and kiss her on the forehead. I lift her chin with extended fingers. "I do," I tell her softly. "Put your clothes back on and come downstairs. I'll make us something to eat, and we can go out on the terrace and talk."

I stand, looking down on her. I see surprise in her face. I smile. "Really. Get dressed. This..." I waggle a hand around, indicating her situation. "This isn't going to happen. Not at this moment, anyway. We'll talk."

I head to the door, open it, and look back. I can't believe I'm walking away from this. From her. But it's the right thing to do. And I'm still confident that I'll be claiming Penny's virginity soon enough.

(OOC: To anyone who might be following. HumanBean and I have decided to switch from first person present to third person past. This was an experiment for us, one at which we both failed miserably; the need to constantly go back and edit because neither of us can keep in the former form is just not worth the feel of the latter form.)

"I do," Robert responded when Penny said she didn't know what to do. He told her to dress and come downstairs. "I'll make us something to eat, and we can go out on the terrace and talk."

He must have seen the confusion in her eyes because he continued, "Really. Get dressed. This ... This isn't going to happen. Not at this moment, anyway. We'll talk."

And suddenly, Penny found herself sitting there alone. For a long moment, she did only that: sit there. What the fuck just happened? she wondered to herself. Men don't just leave a naked woman sitting alone in bed without first fucking them ... do they? And yet, Robert had. With her young breasts still fully on display before him, their nipples so swollen from cold and excitement both that they fucking hurt, this man to whom she most certainly owed her virginity simply ... walked away!

Penny did as Robert had asked, gathering and donning her clothes before heading to the bathroom to check her appearance. She wasn't wearing much makeup to begin with, so touching up took less than a minute. She ran her fingers through her wavy hair but passed on running a brush through it. She was a natural blonde, of course, though she'd considerably lightened the hair that reached almost to the small of her back.

Taking a moment to think about how different the two Roberts had been when it came to their interactions with her. Robby had always been hurried and grabby and eager to move to the next base; he'd been literally seconds away from finally reaching home plate after a year of almost groveling to get naked with Penny. Robert, however, had been patient and gentle and -- of course -- had, in the end, stood up and walked away from a certain fuck to instead think about a lunch menu? Really?

Penny had been reluctant to open her legs for the younger Harmon, and in the end she'd only agreed to do so because he was paying her to do so. As she reviewed what had happened moments earlier with the older Harmon, Penny smiled as she realized that she was ready, willing, and able to do so for him without payment.

Downstairs, Penny found Robert on the terrace, arranging a couple of platters of food he'd brought out with him. She wondered whether it was something he'd put together himself or something a servant had prepared earlier in the day for his enjoyment sometime later. She caught how his gaze fell upon her again, seeming to show appreciation for what she'd been wearing when she arrived to have sex with his son. She wore a pencil skirt that fit her as tightly as a second skin from just below her belly button to just beyond her knees. Modest heels accentuated her legs and buttocks, something Robert got to see when Penny playfully performed a runway turn for him before giggling and continuing his way.

She was feeling far more comfortable now than she had just minutes earlier. She took a chair Robert offered, looked up to him as he himself sat, and complimented the spread before her. There was a bottle of champagne in a free standing bucket of ice, and -- seeing that he'd brought two white wine glasses to the table -- she asked with a devilish smile, "Are you trying to get me drunk, Mister Harmon?"

Penny giggled again, blushing a fiery red. She looked away, embarrassed, then looked back and laughed again. After a moment of simply looking at him, she said with a sincere tone, "I happy to be here with you, Robert ... together ... like this."

(You didn't mention her top. I hope you don't mind that I "gave" her one.)

The platters Penny would admire when she descended had, in fact, been waiting for Robert when he got home. Sarah had put them together as part of her daily work. She was housekeeper, cook, 'go-fer', and all-around lifesaver to Robert, Robby, and the house as a whole. The elder Harmon doubted he could get along without her.

Occasionally, the attractive 28-year-old also performed more 'personal' services for Robert. It wasn't part of her job description, of course. It was more something she very willingly did for her employer when he was badly in need of some stress relief. He compensated her for those 'special' services, of course. A week off here, a weekend in Cabo there. The kind of things he might do for an actual lover, had he been putting his cock in one of them instead.

When Penny appeared in the open terrace doorway, Robert's gaze set firmly upon her for a long, delightful moment. A second-skin pencil skirt hugged her hips and legs. A matching, cropped, strapless blouse did the same for those previously viewed, perfect orbs.

She performed a full turn for him. She waggled that firm ass that had been the first of her delicious features displayed to him. He said with obvious admiration, "You are perfect, Penny ... dressed or not. Come, sit."

He pulled out one of the chairs facing the not-too-distant ocean. She sat, and unable to resist, he leaned over and kissed her on the shoulder. "I hope you like what's before you, but if there's anything different you want, it's probably in the kitchen somewhere. I'll track it down."

Robert sat in the chair nearest her. He was entranced with her beauty. He wanted nothing more than to lean to her and press his mouth to hers again. But he resisted. The reason for ending what had been happening upstairs and coming down here was to allow her to become more comfortable with him. The kiss had been spontaneous, and Robert wondered whether he shouldn't have done even that.

Penny noticed the champagne and two glasses. She asked, "Are you trying to get me drunk, Mister Harmon?"

Penny giggled and blushed. Robert smiled wide. It was a good look for her. The women he spent time with didn't blush much, if at all. That difference reminded him again just how young she was.

"I happy to be here with you, Robert," Penny said. "Together ... like this."

"I'm very happy to be here with you, too, Penny," he returned. He had already removed the champagne's protective foil. With obvious experience, he popped the top and set aside the cork. He poured two glasses, half full. Smiling, he answered her question, "Tipsy. Not drunk."

He held his glass out toward her, saying sincerely, "To friends. May we both make a new one today."

Penny wasn't expecting the kiss on the bare flesh of her shoulder, but it was nice and made her smile.

Robert said as he curled around to his chair, "I hope you like what's before you."

Her first thought was a sexual one, thinking that he was asking her if she was happy with him. But he continued, speaking about the food on the table, and Penny couldn't help but blush as her dirty thoughts.

"I'm very happy to be here with you, too, Penny," he said after she'd said the same to him. After saying with a smile that tipsy might just be his aim, Penny said, "I'm not a drinker like so many of the kids at school. Tipsy might be just what you get after just a glass or two of this."

Robert toasted, "To friends. May we both make a new one today."

Penny clinked her glass to his, then lifted it to her lips. It was delicious, far better than the cheap crap her family had let her drink at their last New Years Eve party. "I'd like that," she said when she lowered the glass. Seeing that her delayed answer might have confused him, Penny clarified, "Make a new friend today."

She felt another blush fill her face, giggled, and apologized. "I'm sorry, Robert. This is just ... I don't want to use the word awkward. I don't find it awkward. That word has always meant bad to me. It's more ... unusual ... unexpected."

She sipped at her drink again, staring into the older man's eyes. After a moment, she tried to break the silence with questions about the house, the view, and such. Robert answered her questions and offered even more. Then, wishing to get back to the situation at hand, Penny said bluntly, "You know I came here to lose my virginity to your son today, right?" She waited for his response, then continued, "And you know I was doing it because he helped me with my car? And by help, I mean he paid the down payment, the insurance ... got me tires and more. I mean, you already know this, of course. But ... I ... I just felt I should acknowledge all this because..."

Penny hesitated, sipped at her champagne again, then continued, "I guess what I'm wondering is this: if I ... have sex with you ... which, I think is why we are still here together like this ... are you going to let me keep my car ... and the other stuff?"

"I'd like that," Penny she said, adding to be clear, "Make a new friend today."

She blushed again. Robert smiled. He enjoyed seeing her face light up is that light shade of red. It reminded him of just how young and new she was to the world. Not like him. Oh, he wasn't old. Not compared to so many he dealt with in his personal or professional lives.

But compare to HIM, she was just a child. He sipped at his champagne and wondered. Was this right? What he was doing, trying to fuck her. She was his son's age. High school. Barely 18.

After a bit of nibbling, drinking, and glancing at one another, Penny giggled and blushed again. She called their situation unusual ... unexpected.

"It's not my normal afternoon brunching either, Penny," he said with a humorous tone. He contemplated and earlier thought. He told her, "I want you to know that I don't make a habit of this." He didn't want to say 'fucking my son's girlfriends'. He said instead, "Lunching with young women like yourself."

"You know I came here to lose my virginity to your son today, right?" Penny said bluntly.

He responded with a simple, "I know."

"And you know I was doing it because he helped me with my car?" she continued. "And by help, I mean he paid the down payment, the insurance ... got me tires and more. I mean, you already know this, of course."

"I know that, too," he confirmed.

"But ... I ... I just felt I should acknowledge all this because..."

Robert had a good idea of where Penny was heading. However, there was one direction he feared was still open. Penny might ask if she could give up what Robby had done for her. She might ask to surrender the car and all its peripherals to maintain her virginity.

Robert was delighted when she instead said, "I guess what I'm wondering is this: if I ... have sex with you ... which, I think is why we are still here together like this ... are you going to let me keep my car ... and the other stuff?"

He tried to suppress a smile. He failed. He wasn't exactly sure how he wanted to respond. He nibbled from the platter before him. He sipped at his drink. Then, finally, Robert said, "No, Penny, you don't get to keep the car my son helped you buy."

He sipped at this champagne again, delaying. He wanted to see if panic would fill her face. Oh, he wasn't being mean. He was just raising the suspense before he told her how things would be different by sleeping with him.

"The car my son helped you buy is a death trap," he told her with authority on the issue. "No airbags. A lower than acceptable safety standard."

Robert didn't actually know whether that last one was true or not. But he figured she didn't either. He went on, "I think I could help you get a better car than that, don't you?"

Again, he paused to check her reaction. He went on, "Something newer. Maybe five, six years old. Airbags, above average safety rating." He smiled. "It could be sporty, too. Something sexy. Something you'd be proud to be seen in. Something the guys would notice."

He sipped again and let his eyes walk up and down her. "Something they would notice and appreciate ... and then see you in and think, 'damnnnn'." His smile widened again. "Do you kids still say that? 'Damnnnn'."

Robert popped a black olive into his mouth. It didn't really go with the champagne. He refilled his mostly empty glass. He topped off Penny's mostly full one. "I'm sure we can find someone who would appreciate the car Robby got you."

After a moment, Robert said, "Why don't we finish lunch. We can head down to Auto Alley and see what they have. I know a guy who'll make us a good deal. I helped him with some investments recently. Made him a fortune. He owes me."

About what was happening between them, Robert said, "I want you to know that I don't make a habit of this."

Penny knew that he meant fuck my son's girlfriends, even if he didn't want to say it, even if he did clarify with, "Lunching with young women like yourself."

She had a feeling that Robert could have just about any woman he wanted. He was handsome, fit, rich, and personable. He was the kind of man who could drop a grand on an incredible night out and get women to then willingly drop their panties.

When she reminded Robert of her motivations for being here today and asked about keeping what she had gained thus far, he shocked her with his answer: "No, Penny, you don't get to keep the car my son helped you buy."

Her heart skipped a beat, then began pounding rapidly with panic. It took a moment to get out the one word that her brain was screaming out at volume: "Why?"

Then, shocking her once again, Robert explained. Penny didn't know how to react. "A better car?" He went on, talking about safety and the potential sexiness of a car. She couldn't help but blush once again. It was true, girls like to be noticed by boys, even if it was for their car first and personal appearance second. She laughed when he tried to sound trendy, telling him, "Damnnnn is fine. It's a bit out of date, but it works."

He suggested they finish lunch and go shopping for a car. Penny's heart was still racing from all Robert had just said. He was going to get her a newer, sharper, beautiful, sexy car for sleeping with him. Fucking him! she reminded herself. We aren't going to make love ... or even 'sleep' together. We're going to fuck. He's going to claim my virginity. He's going to 'make a woman' of me, as my grandmother would say.

She thought about it all for a moment as they continued to sip and snack. Penny began to worry about something, and while she knew it might be better not to question it, she eventually asked, "What if you aren't happy with me? You know ... what if I'm no good ... in bed ... sex? What if we go downtown and you buy me a car--" He wasn't buying her a car, of course; he was putting down the first payment, or so was the arrangement with Robby. She continued, "--and you find out that I'm shit in the sack? Isn't that what they used to call the bed ... the sack?"

Robert saw worry in Penny's face. She asked, "What if you aren't happy with me?"

Even before she went on, Robert was thinking 'how could any man not be happy with you?'

She added, "You know ... what if I'm no good ... in bed ... sex?"

Robert couldn't help but smile wider. How long had it been since he'd been asked that? When was the last time he'd been a woman unskilled at love making? High school certainly. No, once in college. It had been his junior year. He'd been 'first come, first served' to a freshman girl. She'd been innocent and sweet when he met her. By the time their relationship had run its course, she was no longer.

"What if we go downtown and you buy me a car," she continued, "and you find out that I'm shit in the sack? Isn't that what they used to call the bed ... 'the sack'?"

"Well, 'the sack' is even a bit before my time," Robert informed Penny, "but I get your drift." He chuckled. "'Get your drift'. That's probably almost as old as 'in the sack'."

Robert stood, moved his chair closer to Penny's, and sat again. They were intimately close now for the rest of their conversation. He took one of her hands in his. He caressed it gently as he spoke.

"Penny, no one knows what they're doing the first time," he said in a sincere tone. "Guys, gals ... doesn't matter. Anyone who says they know what they're doing ... anyone who tells you they know what they're doing ... their lying. You can read all the books, watch all the videos ... talk about it with your friends who have already 'been there, done that'..."

He smiled again at yet another dated phrase. "Your first time ... you're just kinda ... 'making it up' as you go. The best you can hope for is that you have a partner who knows what they're doing..."

Robert hesitated. He reached a hand to Penny's face. He cupped her jaw gently. He caressed his thumb upon her cheek. He continued, "...a partner who cares enough to care for you ... a partner who thinks of you first and themselves last."

Penny smiled and even chuckled lightly at the older man's jokes of what was or wasn't still contemporary in phrasing. He tried his best to reassure her that he wasn't expecting her to be some sort of porn queen her first time in bed, but it still didn't make her feel good about her lack of experience or how it might affect the outcome of their upcoming sexual encounter.

Penny couldn't forget that her whole reason for being here today -- her motivation -- was the financial gain Robby had promised her and, now, the enhanced benefit Robert was assuring her was guaranteed. He began speaking about partners, and Penny realized that he was saying that his first thoughts would be about her pleasure, about her enjoyment of their time together.

She hadn't been expecting this, of course. Robby's thinking had always been about what he would get from Penny, not the other way around. How many times had Robby casually slipped his hands inside Penny's blouse or, later, under her bra, or even later than that, down her pants or up her skirt? She'd allowed him to get a handful of tit fairly early in their dating period; it had taken far longer for him to get his fingers inside her panties and wet them, though, she'd brought that to a quick stop when the surge of sudden pleasure startled her.

How many times had Robby shifted Penny's hand down to his crotch, hoping she would grasp him, stroke him, get him off. She eventually had, of course, through his jeans once, through his briefs another time; he'd pulled his cock out once for some skin-on-skin action, but Penny had told him no. Today would have been the first time Penny had literally held the younger Harmon's cock in her hand ... or in an orifice, rather.

Robby had spent nearly a year getting as far as he had with Penny. And yet now, Penny was ready to let the boy's father go all the way after having known him less than an hour. He was a smooth talker, a real adult. Penny could only hope that what he was saying to her was truth and not just a more experienced effort at getting into her panties.

She pushed her cheek into Robert's caressing hand, showing her delight in his touch. Looking into his eyes, she leaned forward slowly to put her lips to his.

Back