Mother-son incest romance+NTR

I want a "mother,son and son's friend love triangle" type of story that sort of combines "Rewriting Us" with "The Bet".If I remember correctly,son's friend failed to seduce the mom in "Rewriting Us".I want him to succeed like in "The Bet" but instead of doing nothing after witnessing it,the son will try to win her back and succeed.Like "I enjoy watching my friend fucks my mom but I'm not gonna let him take her away from me" kinda story.

Last edited:
Yeah a rewrite of the Bet story would be nice!
Yeah we can only hope.I don't care it's a cliche love triangle story.As long as the son doesn't turn into a pure cuck,I'm happy with it.I have no problem with mmf threesome in the story if the author decided to go that route.I just don't want that to happen so casually.I want some intense conflicts between the three parties before that happens.Like the son and son's friend compete to secure the mom's love and the mom is indecisive between the two lovers,that kind of stuff.Maybe something will happen along the way to make the son and his friend to reconcile and they agree to share the mom,some thing like that.

Last edited:
I want a "mother,son and son's friend love triangle" type of story that sort of combines "Rewriting Us" with "The Bet".If I remember correctly,son's friend failed to seduce the mom in "Rewriting Us".I want him to succeed like in "The Bet" but instead of doing nothing after witnessing it,the son will try to win her back and succeed.Like "I enjoy watching my friend fucks my mom but I'm not gonna let him take her away from me" kinda story.
Hi are you a real female mom

I'd love to discuss an incest story with the dad being cuckolded.

Same idea for a dad cuckolding his son with his girlfriend.

Back