Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy 2.0

I want to see another man spank my wife, bare assed! I have a few sexy scenarios.

First up, my wife and her boyfriend are naked up in our bedroom. I watched them fuck then gave them the usual private time. Soon I hear a sharp Smack!! and my wife give out a squeal. I go back upstairs and crack the bedroom door. Greg has Mrs. Screwher bent over beside him. He has a hold of her with arm and his other hand is spanking her sexy behind.

Next up, my wife is having a disagreement with another man around our age. He threatens to “give you what you need!” She responds “I’d like to see you try it!” Without saying a word and in one swift mention, he sits down on a chair beside him. Unbuttons my wife’s pants. “What are you doing??!!”, my wife demands. He ignores her and yanks down her pants and panties and pulls her over his knee. He starts spanking her bare ass! I know I should intervene. But the whole scenario is just so hot!

And finally, the nineteen year old version of my wife is arguing with her dad. She starts yelling and cursing at him. He tells her she’s not old for a good spanking. That doesn’t deter her. He has had enough and grabs a hold of her. Lowers her pants and panties and starts smacking her bare behind. As I watch I secretly hope this becomes a regular thing between them.

Taboo

Not permitted here but you can quess
I'm honestly baffled as to why people can't share fantasies about certain taboo subjects. There is zero evidence — literally none — that a person who fantasizes about X illegal act is likely to actually pursue it. And in treating some subjects as so radioactive, all we do is amp up their radioactivity!

I love the idea of being in our car having sex ,in the woods when a group of men aproach, pulling me out of the car ripping my clothes off and take me as they liked ,hubby made to watch ,as they cum on me ,over me and in me
I’m curious if in this fantasy you’d struggle the whole time for your husband but honestly enjoying yourself, or would your husband see when you start openly enjoying yourself and urging them to do more.

I love the ideo of dating some asshole college kid who never makes me cum, only focuses on his pleasure, who brings me home to meet his dad. His father is big and burly and bearded, sweet enough but obvisously checking me out. Later on in the evening we meet eyes and decide to have some alone time, we sneek off to a bedroom somewhere and start to tear eachothers clothes off, but though animlaistic, he makes sure ro make me cum…time and…time again. At some point at my fourth orgasm i look up and see his asshole son watching his dad give me what he never did. Bonus points if hes crying and all snotty like the little bitch he is.

My girlfriend dressing as a pimp and whoring me out to anonymous men and spending the money to spoil herself. We talk about this fantasy when we have sex and it just makes it so much hotter.

I’m curious if in this fantasy you’d struggle the whole time for your husband but honestly enjoying yourself, or would your husband see when you start openly enjoying yourself and urging them to do more.
I think I would struggle at first ,but secretly loving it and want the dirty strangers to do what they like with me , I think it would turn my husband on

I love the idea of being in our car having sex ,in the woods when a group of men aproach, pulling me out of the car ripping my clothes off and take me as they liked ,hubby made to watch ,as they cum on me ,over me and in me
That’s hot! My wife has confessed to fantasizing about being raped by another man. Since then I started fantasizing about that myself. This would be an amazing scenario.

I think I would struggle at first ,but secretly loving it and want the dirty strangers to do what they like with me , I think it would turn my husband on
Just imagine the look on your husband’s face when your resistance finally breaks. No longer able to put up the act. Hearing you cry out you're cumming and seeing your whole body shiver, harder than he’s ever seen you before. Only makes the guys more aggressive. You telling them to go harder, deeper, and cum in you and on you. Telling hubby to watch close while having a raging hardon.

Blindfolding the wife....tied to the bed spread wide. Get a very well hung guy to slide into her. She struggles to accommodate him and squirms as he's really a bit too big for her. Her toes curl as the agony/ecstasy feeling of him finally bottoming out makes her cum. He says he's close and she asks him not to cum inside. But i caress his balls with every stroke, almost milking him into her. She cums again as he does. I take off the blindfold and cum a thick, heavy load on her face.

Back