Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy 2.0

....extreme shyness and timidness:(

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully exploring and being explored in a place like this will help you overcome some shyness and help you get in touch with your sexuality. I'm sure your PM inbox it filling with helpful suggestions even as we speak.

I've always really loved the fantasy of men being expendable beings who worship Women and treat Us as earthly Goddesses :) They'll do anything to protect Us, even die for Us. In a dog eat dog world, you'd be dead meat to try and hurt a Girl ;-)

It borderlines male humiliation and extreme chivalry/sexism, I guess? lol and it has various degrees, and is pretty weird to explain lol

I've always really loved the fantasy of men being expendable beings who worship Women and treat Us as earthly Goddesses :) They'll do anything to protect Us, even die for Us. In a dog eat dog world, you'd be dead meat to try and hurt a Girl ;-)

It borderlines male humiliation and extreme chivalry/sexism, I guess? lol and it has various degrees, and is pretty weird to explain lol

Hmm, never thought of that as a fantasy. Aren't we all that way?

Lol ;-)
It's something I've only opened up about to a couple bf's, one was weirded out and my last one loved the idea :)

Why would he be weirded out? As far as my wife is concerned I am expendable protecting her. Just how it is. 😎

Why would he be weirded out? As far as my wife is concerned I am expendable protecting her. Just how it is. 😎

He just felt it was weird that that turned Me on lol, like how excited I'd get watching movies and stuff lol.. and your Wife sounds like a very bright Woman, and you a noble man ;-)

He just felt it was weird that that turned Me on lol, like how excited I'd get watching movies and stuff lol.. and your Wife sounds like a very bright Woman, and you a noble man ;-)

Well thank you. It's just how I was raised. To be honest I think he was the weird one not you. My wife calls me her night in shining armor. Lol 😁. Make that 'knight'. Oops

I'm sure everyone can spot the common theme here: incest.

1. Fucking my sister and impregnating her. Raising a family with her.
2. Fucking my sister and mother, impregnating them both, on the same night.
3. Marrying my wife and all 3 of her sisters. Living a polygamous lifestyle of absolute debauchery, where their MILF of a mom joins in from time to time.

4. Fantasy of my older brother telling his gorgeous wife that he's leaving to chase his dreams of being a musician and can't do the family thing anymore. I step into the door the morning he leaves, wipe her tears, and have the craziest, wildest sex ever. I slip her ring off of her finger, and replace it with another one. We make love again.

5. Coming home to find my wife and her little brother fucking doggystyle on our bed. Stripping off my clothes, sliding under her, and sticking my dick right into her pussy along side her brother's so we are DPing her in her pussy together. All three of us explode at the same time, and I feel his brotherly cum blast the walls of his sister's pussy to mix with mine, her husband's, as our cocks work together to mix it inside her.

6. The same wife's little brother above has a beautiful wife. I imagine what it would have been like to have helped her get ready the day of her wedding. To have shaved her, helped her shower. But, before she put her wedding dress on, to have fucked her for hours. To have filled her pussy with load upon load of my cum so that after she puts her wedding dress on, my cum is still dripping out of her pussy and slowly onto her thighs.

As the bride takes her vows to her husband, her pussy is filled to the brim with my thick semen, and is dripping it into her bridal lingerie panties. She can feel it and I can see her move around slightly to deal with the discomfort as she speaks her vows. She flashes a glance at my and smiles just slightly before going back to the event at hand.

When they are finally on their nuptial bed, he notices immediately that her pussy has been freshly fucked and is an angry red, wet, sticky, and dripping with semen, now mixed with her cunt juice. When he asks her, she slips him into her wet pussy and whispers: "Your big sister's husband fucked the shit out of me, right before our vows. What are you going to do to re-claim this pussy?" She knows his cuckold fetish will get the better of him. He fucks her like there's no tomorrow, not knowing that most of his thrusts are just pushing more of my cum deeper into her womb.

Is it more 'Taboo' to want to watch her take another guy's huge cock or want to taste what the other guy's cock shoots inside your GF?

Back