More precum

Im hardly an expert..but for me, the person Im with and what she does and says makes all the difference. For me her words and her actions ...the way she is dressed, her makeup...and her eyes..what she does with her eyes. I do believe men and women both begin to take each other for granted in an ongoing relationship..I, as guilty as any. I do not know how to overcome that...Maybe a check list like pilots use before takeoff.

The more turned on I get and the longer I do it the more that does come out.

But like someone else mentioned, a prostate massage will get it drooling out big time. You're hitting the prostate, the source of the liquid. It kinda "pushes" it out.

Chad

Vitamin E has been working for me. I'm 73 and after just a few days I started leaking and oozing nicely when stroking and edging....

hydration, hydration, hydration (it's mostly water)! Also, do kegels regularly...and concentrate on the feeling in your prostate of the precum being released. You can train your body to produce more and to feel how it's released. I don't use lube any more because i'm so slippery and juicy already. The tradeoff...I don't shoot ropes anymore, instead, it just oozes out. I used to have no precum, but shot five feet into the air! I think age and lots of kegels have changed the velocity (but that's another topic entirely).

hydration, hydration, hydration (it's mostly water)! Also, do kegels regularly...and concentrate on the feeling in your prostate of the precum being released. You can train your body to produce more and to feel how it's released. I don't use lube any more because i'm so slippery and juicy already. The tradeoff...I don't shoot ropes anymore, instead, it just oozes out. I used to have no precum, but shot five feet into the air! I think age and lots of kegels have changed the velocity (but that's another topic entirely).
....agree....I used to be quite a shooter when I was younger and now a nice pulsing flow....still tastes so good and feels exquisite...and, yes drink lots of water.

Never been a leaker but my friend leaks so much the whole front of his pants sometime look like he came in them

It is rare, if ever, that I leak precum. Well, back in my teen years but certainly dry as a bone since my 20s. Are there just some guys that don’t leak a drop? I’d love to if I could.

It is rare, if ever, that I leak precum. Well, back in my teen years but certainly dry as a bone since my 20s. Are there just some guys that don’t leak a drop? I’d love to if I could.
Very little, here.

E-stim encourages precum for some or many users. If you are electrifying the length of your penis (glans and base rings or conductive rubber loops, for example) you're likely to experience pleasant sensations as the precum changes the conductivity of your penis as it travels through it.

Im hardly an expert..but for me, the person Im with and what she does and says makes all the difference. For me her words and her actions ...the way she is dressed, her makeup...and her eyes..what she does with her eyes. I do believe men and women both begin to take each other for granted in an ongoing relationship..I, as guilty as any. I do not know how to overcome that...Maybe a check list like pilots use before takeoff.
So true. Many people let personal hygiene and certainly presentation let slip. My wife’s friend literally told my wife that it was okay not to exercise as we have

I have a cousin who doesn’t leak any … no matter how hard and sexually excited he is I can only find a little moisture. I leak a lot so I am able to share mine with him.

Back