Moore had better win for the fate of the GOP and the Alt-Right

I just want to say that I ain't too proud to eat my words.

Fuck PUSSY GRABBER for defending this pedo for all costs.

It shouldn't have been THAT close.

Last edited:
The Fox tabloid must be going nuts over this after all the effort they put into the campaign.

It just makes me feel better to be an optimist and think the best about the majority of the people of Alabama. Until, of course, they prove me wrong.
Like I said in another thread, put the celebrations on hold until they certify this and put a recount out of reach. If it goes to a recount a victory by Jones is in serious jeopardy due to the last-minute Alabama SC decision regarding ballot deletions.

I really fucking want Jones to win. But if he has really pulled this off in Alabammer, it's a miracle and all liberals should find Jesus, Yahweh, Visnhu, Buddha, Allah, or whatever, because it's time to get on your knees and give thanks.

Paul Begala:

Special thanks to the genius strategist how did so much to make this happen: Steve Bannon.

Like I said in another thread, put the celebrations on hold until they certify this and put a recount out of reach. If it goes to a recount a victory by Jones is in serious jeopardy due to the last-minute Alabama SC decision regarding ballot deletions.

I really fucking want Jones to win. But if he has really pulled this off in Alabammer, it's a miracle and all liberals should find Jesus, Yahweh, Visnhu, Buddha, Allah, or whatever, because it's time to get on your knees and give thanks.

There is no god. Put your faith in reason over revelation.

So here is a SWAG:

1.2 million people will vote. So 600,001 votes to win.

I'll guess 625,000 for Jones / 575,000 for Moore.

Jones wins.

People of Alabama just won't see Jones as they saw Hillary. Jones is a viable alternative.

A higher turnout, didn't factor in the write-ins, a lot closer, but all in all not a bad guess.

A higher turnout
This, right here. A victory by Jones invariably means that a lot of "waaah Bernie lost so fuck everything waaaah!" Tantrumcrats saw the light and went to the polls. In Alabama of all places, the Tantrumcrats coming back into the game was the kingmaker factor here.

If Doug Jones wins I am temporarily retiring the term Tantrumcrats.

Someone just said that you know you're in trouble when your candidate basically spends the week before the election in a kind of witness protection program.

Bwahahahaha!

This, right here. A victory by Jones invariably means that a lot of "waaah Bernie lost so fuck everything waaaah!" Tantrumcrats saw the light and went to the polls. In Alabama of all places, the Tantrumcrats coming back into the game was the kingmaker factor here.

If Doug Jones wins I am temporarily retiring the term Tantrumcrats.

Because instead of whining and crying over the primaries, what moves the world forward is actually getting out and voting FOR Democrats! God, people are so stupid at times. Jill Stein never stood a chance, and while standing for principle is nice, if the imperfect candidate is the only thing standing between America and a racist, misogynist rapist bastard with ties to Russia, vote for the imperfect candidate! It's not rocket science!

Anyway, looks like you get to retire that term, LJ.

VC40GQy.jpg

Oh the Rs are going to be so sour tomorrow. We know how violent and savage they can become if they don't get their way.

Prayers for the Democrats especially black folk of Alabama.

Dumpster on the tv tomorrow like...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
With 99% reporting, Doug Jones wins by about 10,000 votes.

Write-ins were at 22,000.

Kinda crazy, but there you have it.

This is a more fun Tuesday night than the one 57 Tuesdays ago.

Though I'll probably drink less.

With 99% reporting, Doug Jones wins by about 10,000 votes.

Write-ins were at 22,000.

Kinda crazy, but there you have it.

They should report on blanks. Much more telling than write-ins.

ETA: Not in a Special I guess. I don't think there was anything else on the ballot.

Last edited:
Back